Sign in to follow this  
txalin

Spanish Army mod pack 3

mirror needed whistle.gif

Thanks!

Aside from the other bugs mentioned, one of them I'm not experiencing and that's the G36 scope being fuzzy. Here's from my end:

G36_Scope.jpg

I can see out of that just fine, as you can see.

However, I did notice trying the land vehicles when shooting the MG's mounted on them, as I watched the vanilla tracers, I noticed the rounds aren't coming out of the barrel but a little bit off to the side--which makes using the sights to aim straight out a wee bit of a challenge.

Other than that, I really enjoyed the quality of the vehicles and models. Very good job, guys. biggrin_o.gif

Does anybody els get the problem when useing IM units switching to 3rd person view its way to close to the unit?

the G36 scope only goes blurry if ya have Post-Processing effects on I found out

On my computer, there's 3 settings. Low, High and Very High. High and very high give the blurry optics and low doesn't (post-processing effects). That is weird because that's the first time that's ever happened with any mod. I originally had it set on very high.

Hopefully the FFAA Mod team is hard at work fixing some of the errors.  I hope I didn't come across too badly on some of the errors that I found because that wasn't my intent.  Just wanting to help make this mod...bug/error free.  smile_o.gif   Like I said earlier...the infantry units are awesome.  An all the new vehicles are awesome but there are errors here and there.

GD Mast

Yes, but what happened with old G36s? I loved them even If they arent so realistic. Will they come back?

What what with AMELI? Its still only one ugly shit (please dont be angry - its true)...

Plz is anybody haveing the issue with the IM units when in 3rd person view being way to close? All other units are fine in 3rd person but the IM units view is up to close too the unit crazy_o.gif

What what with AMELI? Its still only one ugly shit (please dont be angry - its true)...

Feedback is good, offensively rude and unconstructive feedback is bad, if you don't like an addon and care enough to want to see it improved then politely and calmly explain the issues you have with it without resorting to insults/flaming.

No, I just like this weapon very much and I am not happy that FFAA Team didn't make it, its just conversion from OFP.

yes, they're closer than the rest of the units

Ok thx ya so its an bug if FFAA could fix this would be lovely biggrin_o.gif

It's called using tact instead of belittling people. You could always make a better one then if you don't like it. Look at the bugs I've found, I didn't go saying "this is sh*t, that's sh*t, this whole thing is sh*t". Maybe they didn't have time due to working on all those other things? Remember, there is a lot of content there they gave us to play with. Maybe they'll rework it, who knows. But there's a right way and a wrong way to critique.... Insults don't get things done, politeness does. crazy_o.gif

No, I just like this weapon very much and I am not happy that FFAA Team didn't make it, its just conversion from OFP.

im sure the entire FFAA team would be glad to give youa few pointers on model making so that yours will be awesome.....

Guys is there any chance of getting another download mirror going, I've tried both on the FFAA website but one reports the page as missing and mega upload is giving me the run around. Really want to try this one out I absolutely love the FFAA work. smile_o.gif

biggrin_o.gif Brilliant downloading now, can't wait to get this little lot running. Keep up the good work lads.

@FFAA mod team.  Check out http://www.eurofighter.com/default.asp  They have some descent pictures.  Go to the Press Office and check out the magazines and the most recent pictures.  This should help you get the forward slats correctly marked on your Eurofighter.  Plus the detail there is pretty good.  Some great photos of Spanish Eurofighters are in the magazines and recent photo section.  smile_o.gif

GD Mast