Sign in to follow this  
txalin

Spanish Army mod pack 3

I think we discovered the error occurs where the unit is hamas soldiers rpg and suicidal, entered the editor of putting missions one by one and only these two is that the error occurs

As someone said (i think firefox1) it seems to be some textures. I'm waiting an answer from the guy who make this addon to see if textures can be normalized.

I have played "Insurgentes" a while and avoiding ham units I only got the same error hours after starting the game (the games was on auto trying to testing how the AI solves a problem of pathfinding, while I was sleeping biggrin_o.gif )

But here is a .RPT extract from a mission using only "Agf" units :

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">SetFace error: class CfgFaces.FFAA_MARUECOS.Face17 not found

Gracias por su atención y todos los miembros de las FFAA MOD

It's a nice addon but why do the insurgents seem to be armed with FN FAL rifles rather than AK47s?

Well, I have upload the next pack, this one take me a bit longer, my apologies. but this one is bigger than the others, it's nearly a mod itself. in fact is half of the ffaa mod. (300Mb aprox)

The pack represents the Ejercito de Tierra, equivalent to U.S. Army (I think)

next packs will be Armada (Navy), y Ejercito del Aire (Air Forces).

this one includes:

- FAMET (Fuerzas AeroMoviles del Ejercito de Tierra) the choppers biggrin_o.gif

- MOE (special ops)

- BRILAT

- Wheeled vehicles (vamtac, vec, iveco), and some tanks

needs the misc-pack (weapons and faces).

Enjoy it.

download from www.ffaa.es

Well, I have upload the next pack, this one take me a bit longer, my apologies. but this one is bigger than the others, it's nearly a mod itself. in fact is half of the ffaa mod. (300Mb aprox)

The pack represents the Ejercito de Tierra, equivalent to U.S. Army (I think)

next packs will be Armada (Navy), y Ejercito del Aire (Air Forces).

this one includes:

- FAMET (Fuerzas AeroMoviles del Ejercito de Tierra) the choppers biggrin_o.gif

- MOE (special ops)

- BRILAT

- Wheeled vehicles (vamtac, vec, iveco), and some tanks

needs the misc-pack (weapons and faces).

Enjoy it.

download from www.ffaa.es

ah the choppers thanks you!!!

does this release also resolve the minor conflicts that are present when using this mod with SLX?

because my past problems was with the misc pack, which is needed for this mod. anyways thanks for the release.

No fixes, it's part of the mod, extracted the pbo, checked dependencies, repacked and uploaded.

FAMET pbo could run alone (well need some addons from misc pack).

any chance you could make a couple RACS skins of the Chinook and maybee the APCs?

Hi, we got any chance of see some day a stand alone cetme's C

and the worst AR ever made? aka... cetme L?. I miss to fire

with that joke of "weapon" and well, some of 'em are still in service,

LV's and LC's mostly, like the CV's with the scary Trilux and the

clamp style bipod that always ended stabbed in your ribs in a very

badly way when you entered in position. Anyways... any chance of

a dirty cetme's C & L pack coming out from the FFAA mod?. Let's C ya

I find it extemely unfortunate that the real creators of 60 % of this addon are only credited on the very buttom of the read me file and completely incomplete at that.

For example the Leopard 2 and Bo 105 are BW Mod models, still in the readme it says that they were created by Peloton.

Do the authors of these vehicles even know about the usage of their work?

At least in case of the BW Mod I doubt it.

Either way - your method of "crediting" is at least doubtfull.

How can one put " LEOPAR 2E - by peloton" in a readme and not mention the persons who have done 80 % of the work?

"model: RBVV

textures: Snorri

conversion: Peloton"

That's how it should look.

yes does any body know why the IM units when in 3rd person that the view is up close? Just the IM units and all are vary close in the 3rd person view all other units in this mod are just fine but the IM side is in an diffrent view. Can anybody make the IM units 3rd person view back to the way the other units are plz huh.gif Its realy buggy when the units in that 3rd person view its just to close.

please please please can the dev make a version that removes the dependancy upon queen's gambit, please remove the files or change it wat ever help.gif coz i dont have it and i aint gonna spend R180 (about ~$19) upon a addon that gives:

7 missions(wow crazy_o.gifbanghead.gif )

couple technicals

and reskinned units

2 small islands.

i may sound crazy but eish i would love to get this addon, I aint gonna download it and then realise it wont work coz i need queens gambit

So with v3.4 out, install over the old version or delete/uninstall old one...then install new version?

GD Mast

I think you have to delete the old version, but not sure... huh.gif

Later i will post a few screenshots

Vary nice job on this love it, But the IM units in 3rd person view is still to close all other units are fine but for some reason all IM units when switching to 3rd person view the view on the units is up to close way to close plz fix huh.gif

great work with the mod , the number of units is awesome and the vehicles are great . there is one big and fat bug that avoids the mod to be played though , i don't think the G36 scope is intended to be like this : (or you forgot to include the Glasses_addon.pbo) because you can't see 3 in a donkey with this

2emn7g3.jpg

I deleted the old FFAA mod and installed the new one.  I don't know what's up with the G36 optics but yes they are too blurry, hazy, fuzzy, whatever you want to call it.  Just like william1 said...makes that rifle useless or any other rifle that uses that optic.  I'd have a talk with your beta testers though.  I found a lot of errors.

AB212 "Huey" -Both main and tail rotors spin the wrong way and the engine sound is for the littlebird.

Harrier jumpjet -has afterburners?  That's wrong of course.

SH-3 -The main rotors spin the wrong way.  Tail rotors are fine.

Eurofighter -Flaps are acting like ailerons.  From the pictures and videos I've seen, the Eurofighter has forward slats that deploy for better maneuverability. The flaps and ailerons both move together and at times only the ailerons move.

BO-105 -main rotors spin the wrong way.  Tail rotors are fine.

CH-47 -Both main rotors spin the wrong way.  Love the skin though.

HT-27 Cougar -The cover on the main rotors is not centered, shows a little wobble.

HU-21 Super Puma -Same problem as HT-27 Cougar.

NH-90 -Love this bird but the main rotors wobble...not centered correctly?  Tail rotors spin the wrong way.

Tigre HAD -Beautiful work!  The main rotors don't look right...at full rpm.  trying to get a rotor flex effect?

Leopard 2E -My favorite tank but has the wrong sound. Sounds like a Abrams. The Leo has s diesel engine.

MLV Lince -I like that too.

The infantry units are fantastic.  Love how they look...same with the AAV-7.  thumbs-up.gif

GD Mast