Sign in to follow this  
sickboy

6thSense.eu Presents: "Pack1"

OK, now i have very important question... How to disable

bleeding damage in MP? I really like blood effects and

blackouts, etc, but I don't want to die after one single hit

when playing multiplayer...

PLS help smile_o.gif

Does this pack work together with XAM1.3 ?

I don't think so. It didn't work for me. I think it is because XAM has it's own custom tracer settings. It's a pity as the 6th sense tracers look much better and follow better logic in terms of which weapons are set to use tracers.

I'm using XAM and the Tracers work fine in single player campaign but they are not visible in missions created by the editor.

Is it possible to remove XAM tracers?

The tracers dont show up untill 50m from the guns for me. huh.gif Another person I play Arma with has the same problem.

The tracers dont show up untill 50m from the guns for me. huh.gif Another person I play Arma with has the same problem.

Thats because tracers ignite as they are fired, and dont become fully visible until they are about 50m away from the barrel. Its not a bug, its working as intended.

Thats because tracers ignite as they are fired, and dont become fully visible until they are about 50m away from the barrel.  Its not a bug, its working as intended.

Thats what I thought it might be at first. But have seen many videos of them  

Thank You for this addon ! Tracers are now just perfect !! Great work ! thumbs-up.gif

Eh, Sickboy I came across this recently and I am wondering about what Marines is talkin about in the description for this video:

default.jpg  

ArmA: Effects

Quote[/b] ]Footage taken from the 6thsense complied mod (v0.93). Notable features are the improved and enhanced sound and visual effects.

<s>Is that part of Pack1? huh.gif</s>

Is this an unreleased version of Pack1, or is this a whole-new jaw-dropping 6thSense Whopper Pack?

biggrin_o.gif

GAA - help!

All I want to run is tracers, on all weapons (i.e. including small arms), in singleplayer.

I downloaded the "final" final version of Pack1 v0.2 (the one with the SIX_Misc.pbo time stamp of July 16, 2007, 4:29:56 PM).

In my Arma root folder I have created an @SIX_Pack1 folder.  

Within the @SIX_Pack1 folder I have created an Addons folder.  The Addons folder contains SIX_Misc.pbo and SIX_Tracers.pbo

Within the Dta folder under my Arma root folder I have put SIX_Misc.hpp and  SIX_Tracers.hpp - none of these have been modified.

Within the Missions folder under my Arma root folder I have put the mission files (BIS)_SIX_Tracers-Demo1.intro.pbo and (BIS)_SIX_Tracers-Demo2.intro.pbo.

I made sure the ingame Options/Difficulty/Rifle Bullets Tracers setting is set to Enabled.

I changed my Arma shortcut to: arma.exe -nosplash -mod=@SIX_Pack1

I start the game, go to either of the demo missions and only see sporadic tracers from the Vulcans.  In the Armoury, I get the same results.  No tracers on any of the small arms, including MGs.

Also, in the demo missions, I get annoying repeated messages 'Trigger List:1XX' (XX seems to start at 89 and decrements by one for each message displayed), which I would like to get rid of.

What am I doing wrong?

p.s. I have v1.08 installed with no other addons.

always getting confused....

is this one a client or server mod...and do both need to have it in order to work in mp?

In order to improve compatibility, is it possible to adapt this to solus' extended eventhandlers ?

This way, we could still use this with other people mods without loosing anything or disabling a part of each other addon.

I believe that we just have to add an Extended_EventHandlers class in config and move all SIX_EH in this class. Or is there something else to do ?

Malick

@Kabong; Ur problems are probably caused by conflicting init eventhandlers... Will be resolved when the upcoming update comes out smile_o.gif

@MrPeanut; I seem to have a recurring UTF-8 coding error every few weeks, restart of apache resolves it. I hope to have some time soon to fully resolve it.

@Tomcat; 100% MP Compatible. Can be used by clients-only or server+clients, whatever the wish is. Blood/CRDS effects work only on units that run on machines that have the addons installed.

In order to improve compatibility, is it possible to adapt this to solus' extended eventhandlers ?

This way, we could still use this with other people mods without loosing anything or disabling a part of each other addon.

I believe that we just have to add an Extended_EventHandlers class in config and move all SIX_EH in this class. Or is there something else to do ?

Malick

Done so for my SIX Pack1 Addons that are included in 6thSenseMod as beta test and all seems to be working just fine, as expected. Will be releasing an update to the standalone pack1 by upcoming weekend smile_o.gif

That's good news smile_o.gif I hope this will be compatible with MaddMatt ArmA effects !

Malick

That's good news smile_o.gif I hope this will be compatible with MaddMatt ArmA effects !

Malick

Sure it is smile_o.gif

6thSenseMod includes his effects aswell, and works as a charm smile_o.gif

and with Hulk oggplayer ! looking forward for the release eagerly yay.gif

Hulk's oggplayer has no place in Pack1. Maybe in 6thSenseMod, if I would receive permission.

no, i mean that your pack causes conflict with hulk oggplayer and the player doesn't work , maybe they will be compatible in the next version

sickboy a question, This weekend we will have some update of mod 6thsense?

That new features we can hope of?

sorry my english and thanks

wow_o.gif

I've found this OMFG pack only now! crazy_o.gif

Is the addons that I ever searched for ArmA since first days!!!

I love weapons with real tracers!!!

notworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gifinlove.gif