Sign in to follow this  
feersum.endjinn

Finnish Defence Forces Mod

Finnish Rapid Deployment Forces soldier and BMP-2 from Armored Brigade take part in joint exercise in a forested area. Soldier is equipped with new M05 camouflage suit, M05 ballistic vest and M05 equipment vest and is carrying modernized version of Russian-manufactured PK machine gun.

Stay tuned for more news when modding tools are released, same FDF time, same FDF channel.

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

FDF Mod web site

FDF Mod forums

Discuss. yay.gif

now that looks sexy. the camo looks like it shouldve been the north sahrani camo, look how well it blends. good luck. notworthy.gif

So... chances are I'll be playing my beloved FDF in a new skin about a month after I get ArmA? yay.gif

Looks amazing, must say... or maybe I'm just too bloody used to OFP graphics. crazy_o.gif

So... chances are I'll be playing my beloved FDF in a new skin about a month after I get ArmA?

Depends how fast the tools will be released wink_o.gif.

thumbs-up.gif Look magnificient so far! Can't wait to see more from the first mod for OFP smile_o.gif

Abs

When FDF is mentioned, the first thing that comes to my mind is "top quality, immersive" missions. I had a great time playing FDF campaign. Keep up the good work guys.

Please tell me you will include the Poliisi. And the Saab's.

Very nice! Even nicer that my unit, the RDF, is represented. The latest rumors at the gear depot say we'll be getting m/05 stuff in April. Peacekeepers in Kosovo and Bosnia are already using it.

Please tell me you will include the Poliisi. And the Saab's.

i hope so too smile_o.gif

Guest Ti0n3r

W00t! crazy_o.gif

Nice to see you again notworthy.gif

FDF and OFrP are my two favs of all time, cant wait till these are released smile_o.gifnotworthy.gif

Those two pictures really touched me, especially the bmp-screenshot. Right now I have a sweet feeling that is hurting me...

Thank you FDF!

Hopefully there is some new units like BUK-M1 etc. although there was plenty units in ofp fdf.