Sign in to follow this  
celoush

Armed Assault videos

By the way, does anyone here knows how we can switch the HUD off during the game ?

Go to your difficulty options and turn them off.

Seeing as almost everyone was complaining about length tounge2.gif

I've made a new longer trailer. wink_o.gif

ArmA Reloaded Trailer

Enjoy!!

tr1n.

Credit to Vilas, McNools and RHS for their addons.

Any chance of you uploading the hi-rez version for us to download? smile_o.gif

I am realy starting to get anoyed. Can anyone help me finding out how to make good movie titles. Which software did you use? Do I realy have to spend 800 Euro on an Adobe Product?

Do I realy have to spend 800 Euro on an Adobe Product?

Consider buying Vegas Movie Studio+DVD 6.0.. should be around 60€ and you won´t regret it. Or just download the trial and see if you like it.

My latest movie was my first time using it, without having read any instructions or tutorials before. It´s really intutive once you´ve found all the buttons and functions.

Other than that, you still could use the Windows Movie Maker.

But the Version which comes with SP2 sucks imho.

Do I realy have to spend 800 Euro on an Adobe Product?

Consider buying Vegas Movie Studio+DVD 6.0.. should be around 60€ and you won´t regret it. Or just download the trial and see if you like it.

My latest movie was my first time using it, without having read any instructions or tutorials before. It´s really intutive once you´ve found all the buttons and functions.

Other than that, you still could use the Windows Movie Maker.

But the Version which comes with SP2 sucks imho.

Oh I am using Magix, it is absolutely gorgeous for creating long movies! But it just sucks at making titles. But that is exactly what I need! What I am looking for is something you regularly find in ArmA Videos: A title that appears on the screen with something like a flaming or bolt effect! It doesnt realy matter what, I just dont want the typical powerpoint effects such as "title moving in from the right", "title moving in from the left" or if you are lucky even "title moving in from the top"!

A title effect as in this video from trini scourgehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccdsr9XAoX8 would already do fine!

Hi Albert

Hurry up and release the first one of your videos the one in the town with the UN guys  wink_o.gif

Kind Regards walker

My Vegas is legal...

Supershooter, you disappeared for a while there...good to see you back smile_o.gif

I'm going to be on and off over the next couple of months. Important exams to do  sad_o.gif .

Your videos are getting better and better thumbs-up.gif

Seeing as almost everyone was complaining about length tounge2.gif

I've made a new longer trailer. wink_o.gif

ArmA Reloaded Trailer

Enjoy!!

tr1n.

Credit to Vilas, McNools and RHS for their addons.

That was really good. notworthy.gif

I so want a High res one too.

smile_o.gif

Did some high-resolution caps, settings quite high...

ArmA_Footage1_1280x960.mkv Some generic tank-thingy in BIS tank coop... 1280x960 6000kbps x264 with 128kbps 44kHz LameMP3 Stereo, Filesize: ~38MB, Lenght 50 seconds...

ArmA_Footage2_1280x960.mkv Short clip of Ber(z)erk Hold running on the field... 1280x960 6000kbps x264 with 128kbps 44kHz LameMP3 Stereo, Filesize: ~76MB, Lenght 1min 43seconds...

Try Matroska-pack, CCCP (Community Collected Codec Pack) or VLC player to play.

And I wont do any smaller versions because then the idea goes away... smile_o.gif

Blanco, good action video! biggrin_o.gif Some very odd sounds you are using there, but it looks entertaining!

BTW: I repeat my question till I get an answer:

Which software is able to create good animated film text-titles that I can put into the movie? Is Sony Vegas having some good animations for text?

Which software is able to create good animated film text-titles that I can put into the movie? Is Sony Vegas having some good animations for text?

Adobe After Effects have a lot of nice Animated Titles with possibility to add fancy backgrounds effects also.

Sony Vegas 7.0 do have animated titels, but not as good as those in After Effects. wink_o.gif

Cheers. smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Blanco, good action video! biggrin_o.gif Some very odd sounds you are using there, but it looks entertaining!

Thx, I use gamecam (exellent framerate) to record and windows moviemaker to edit. The sounds are odd (noisy) because I have a problem with recording sound (not in Arma).

Sounds are from the FDFsound mod and the coughing, shellshock and bleeding effects are from the mapfact_misc addon.

biggrin_o.gif yes but paying a couple of billion euros just for a few titles would be a little crazy! tounge2.gif

Damn, I cant believe no other mainstream software offers better text animations than what Powerpoint is able to do!

"Bird of Prey"

(quality didn't turn out very good, cant seem to find a good compromise between quality and compression filesize banghead.gif )

"Bird of Prey"

(quality didn't turn out very good, cant seem to find a good compromise between quality and compression filesize banghead.gif )

awesome vid

"Bird of Prey"

Nice vid. smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Quality didn't turn out very good, cant seem to find a good compromise between quality and compression filesize banghead.gif )

Use WMV "Windows Media Audio/Video" Compression. WMV = Great Quality and the filesize becomes also a lot smaller than DivX "AVi" Compression.

Cheers. smile_o.gif

"Bird of Prey"

Nice vid. smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Quality didn't turn out very good, cant seem to find a good compromise between quality and compression filesize banghead.gif )

Use WMV "Windows Media Audio/Video" Compression. WMV = Great Quality and the filesize becomes also a lot smaller than DivX "AVi" Compression.

Cheers. smile_o.gif

Me personally, I love quicktime! smile_o.gif