Sign in to follow this  
celoush

Armed Assault videos

Edit: DOH! Matched up posts with tr1n1, there goes my vid lol! hehe, another gr8 video man. Nice. Is a gamepad really worth the money for movie making?

I finished Base Attack 4. I know I said I canceled base attack 4 part 2.. but I cannot have an unfinished project on my hands. The video is not great as I recorded and edited 3/4ths of the movie in 1 day. I'm sorry to disappoint, but this video (IMHO) sucks!.. but the series isn't getting as much PR as it once was. Perhaps I've lost my spunk or somethin! Perhaps not, idk, I just found this uninteresting and unappealing to create, so i didn't have that much of a drive for quality. Annnyways! Here yall are, hope you enjoy!

======================

Older Video (Just In case you missed part 1)

Base Attack 4 Part 1

Hi-Res

======================

Just Released:

Base Attack 4 Part 2

Hi-Res

======================

If you are brought to a streaming page for the video, pause it and click:

b_download.gif

On the website to download the hi-res version.

Special Thanks to the FX script by MadDogX, and to MapFact's choppers. Forgot to mention them biggrin_o.gif

Thanks guys!!!

Quote[/b] ]P.S- no more flooding the boards with my vids...i promise  

tr1n.

Quite honestly I'm finding your talent rather depressing  wink_o.gif Great videos - do keep them coming !

And Victor - definitely improving - keep at it m8 smile_o.gif

Did some flying in ArmA....Check the video from here: ArmA_Flying.avi ~71MB, 640x480 1223kbps 2-pass XviD, 192kbps, 44kHz LameMP3 stereo.

nice flight and vid....what setup do you have huh.gif

Hey Mr.Burns, where can you find the source material for the introduction image? I'm debating whether or not I should attempt a trailer wink_o.gif

Kewl Stuff

Burns really nice editing, but an ArmA: Combat Operations trailer would probably contain less EIDs, VBIEDs and Suicidebombers and less hummers and M1A1s getting blown up. If you catch my drift.

But great editing and nice with some Red Hot Chili Peppers too.

Hey Mr.Burns, where can you find the source material for the introduction image?

I stole it here: http://www.armed-assault-zone.com/gallery....ons.jpg

Burns really nice editing, but an ArmA: Combat Operations trailer would probably contain less EIDs, VBIEDs and Suicidebombers and less hummers and M1A1s getting blown up. If you catch my drift.

But great editing and nice with some Red Hot Chili Peppers too.

I understand what you mean. Been surprised myself about how the overall picture turned out.

From memory i´d thought having had more win situations for the yanks .. but well, maybe they´ll win my next movie.

Revenge is a dish best served cold pistols.gif

PS: Thanks guys smile_o.gif

nice flight and vid....what setup do you have ???

Right now the setup is E6600 @ 3150MHz (9x350MHz), GeForce 8800GTX oc'd to 630/2000...

Flying with TrackIR, CH Fighterstick USB & CH Pro Pedals USB.

Graphic settings:

armasettings_2007-04-16.jpg

Here's also a testrun with everything on very high but FSAA @ Low, while recording these, I finally got CTD with error 8007000e (or something like that).

Get the video from here: ArmA_Littlebird_VeryHigh.avi ~77MB

640x480 2-pass XviD @ 2000kbps, 192kbps 44kHz LameMP3 stereo.

Let's see how long it will take until my ISP tells me to do something to my bandwidth usage, it's not my fault if they give 50GB of space without limits :D

And found out that my decoding codecs suck somehow, VLC played those videos just fine, MPC fails :)

nice flight and vid....what setup do you have huh.gif

Right now the setup is E6600 @ 3150MHz (9x350MHz), GeForce 8800GTX oc'd to 630/2000...

Flying with TrackIR, CH Fighterstick USB & CH Pro Pedals USB.

wOOt!! and you frapped at 25fps too......gotta get me a 8800 wink_o.gif

Had some free time yesterday, and was bored out of my mind so i cooked this one up.

Enjoy!

Reclamation: Kazakhstan

Download HERE

P.S- no more flooding the boards with my vids...i promise  tounge2.gif

tr1n.

LOL USSR taking over USSR? because msot of countries you listed is USSR.... yay.gif

Had some free time yesterday, and was bored out of my mind so i cooked this one up.

Enjoy!

Reclamation: Kazakhstan

Download HERE

P.S- no more flooding the boards with my vids...i promise tounge2.gif

tr1n.

LOL USSR taking over USSR? because msot of countries you listed is USSR.... yay.gif

heh,you caught me tounge2.gif...its not factual in anyway, but seeing as i am already re-writing history, think of it as an alternate reality where these nations existed before the break up of the USSR.

If you like i can make a prologue with an acceptable timeline showing when these nations gained independence.

Quote[/b] ]P.S- no more flooding the boards with my vids...i promise  

tr1n.

Quite honestly I'm finding your talent rather depressing  

The same here.

Fucking great vid you made trini scourge.

And one of few vids with awesome music-addition.

Not quite Dslyexci quality but haha it's got attitude~!

Made it yesterday. The BF2 Sucks vid has received over 1500 hits in the last two weeks haha *shh* I think we're converting some Battlefield2 players muhahahahaha

ArmA vs. BF2: Oh It's On Mmm Hmm

Hi all, here is a video I did this weekend using FRAPS and windows movie maker. It features some air stunts and very low altitude flying :

Extreme_pilot

Made it yesterday. The BF2 Sucks vid has received over 1500 hits in the last two weeks haha *shh* I think we're converting some Battlefield2 players muhahahahaha

ArmA vs. BF2: Oh It's On Mmm Hmm

Hehe nice vid, m8. biggrin_o.giftounge2.gif

I'm a BF2 Player, and yes I agree that ArmA/OFP kicks BF's ass when it comes to Combat Simulation and more real life events. I haven't tried ArmA's MP yet, but I'm sure it's awesome.

Anyway I am a huge Teamwork/Tactic fan in BF2, so I play very tactically etc.

PS: Gotta remember that ArmA & BF2 are two totally different games though.

ArmA/OFP = Combat Simulation FPS.

BF2 = Arcade FPS.

Cheers. smile_o.gif

I agree Loffen. I guess I just seen too much of the dirty side of the coin in Battlefield2. I could never find a group that was tactical in the least. Well, unless you call Baghdad Taxi's and base raping tactics   nener.gif

Plus EA Games really ticked me off with nerfing my beloved Battlefield2.

In this humerous vendictiveness, I take one small pleasure.  yay.gif

Ok, maybe I'm a "little" happier making these vids haha. One day soon, I'll figure out how to make the "2" run away from the hammer & sickle using a setVelocity command or sumfin muahahaha rofl.gif

Wellp, since ArmA.. I've made 12 Videos. Totalling 26:13 minutes of crap. wink_o.gif

I'm going to spend a few weeks learning the ways of audio editing, and might try to learn a new video editor (Is there anything smoother than Vegas and its preview window?).

Anyways, too many movies... too much time spent not knowing what I'm doing. So it's time to take a break for a few weeks, perhaps over a month or two who knows. Keep up the vid's. I'll be watchin all of em biggrin_o.gif

Hi all, here is a video I did this weekend using FRAPS and windows movie maker. It features some air stunts and very low altitude flying :

Extreme_pilot

You're an awesome pilot! I'll admit, there were some parts where I thought you were going to bite the dust! biggrin_o.gif

Abs

I agree Loffen. I guess I just seen too much of the dirty side of the coin in Battlefield2. I could never find a group that was tactical in the least. Well, unless you call Baghdad Taxi's and base raping tactics. nener.gif

Hehe. biggrin_o.gif Since the beginning of my BF2 Playing, I have always played BF2 as it was meant to be played. Cap & defend flags and shoot bad guys. biggrin_o.gif

Yeah I know that there are a lot of idiots on Public servers etc. If you join a clan = Problem solved. wink_o.gif Hehe those Taxis are annoying as hell, but I play mostly Infantry Only servers now a days.

Enough BF2 "Off Topic" talk now. tounge2.gifbiggrin_o.gif

---------------------------------------

Extreme_pilot

Yeah really nice flying skills there, m8. smile_o.gif Looks awesome to fly at low altitude like that and do rolls etc. thumbs-up.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Cheers. smile_o.gif

PS: Gotta remember that ArmA & BF2 are two totally different games though.

ArmA/OFP = Combat Simulation FPS.

BF2 = Arcade FPS.

Cheers. smile_o.gif

I wonder how long it will be before all games like BF2, ArmA, FSX etc... could all somehow establish a MP game together......now that would be something wink_o.gif

I made this movie because I was bored out of my skull today.

Filefront version

http://files.filefront.com/arma_ve....fo.html

youtube version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vv3rNf0Ckjo

Very well done. Awesome clips and overall nice editing. smile_o.gif  

Btw, CKY is one of my favourite bands. That track fit very well along with the action in your movie. thumbs-up.gifwink_o.gif

Cheers. smile_o.gif