Sign in to follow this  
celoush

Armed Assault videos

Hey Scrub, thats just the good old fashioned British sense of humour ... everythings solved with a cup of tea tounge2.gif

Here is a little combat vid i made, i wanted to make a documentary, but alas finals are fast approaching, and i don't have the time.

Regardless, i hope you guys enjoy!

BattleZone! 1986

tr1n

Here is a little combat vid i made, i wanted to make a documentary, but alas finals are fast approaching, and i don't have the time.

BattleZone! 1986

tr1n

Very good movie. Nice montage and these sounds.

Good luck in further productions.

@triniscourge: cool vid! wow_o.gif

@ Mr Burns: Is it possible to fill the barrels with explosives and set to detonate on command? That would be awesome... but fun vid indeed! rofl.gif

BattleZone! 1986

tr1n

Very nice one! notworthy.gif

Hi all

Came across this video while trawling youTube by some one called denversson

Another excellent contender for the ArmA video awards.

It reminds me a little of the sequence at the start of We Were Soldiers with the French convoy but has some excellent twists and cinematography.

Kind Regards walker

Hi all

It reminds me a little of the sequence at the start of We Were Soldiers with the French convoy but has some excellent twists and cinematography.

Kind Regards walker

Nice find! That was really a great vid. Great talent on the cinematography and editing.

Mapfact AH64A Video Youtube version

(full version some Posts above)

mfg Sgt.Ace

OMG what an awesome video... WOW nicely made.. wow ArmA is gona rock when the tools come out.. NICE 1 Mate...

Hi all

Kind Regards walker

Nice find! That was really a great vid. Great talent on the cinematography and editing.

Hi trini scourge

Yeah there is some excellent machinima work coming out in ArmA.

I think it is time we started promoting ArmA to the machinima community.

Kind Regards walker

Hey Dslyecxi,

I saw your trailer appear on the front page of gametrailers.com.

I think Atari and BIS owe you a Thank You card.

sometimes "keep it simple" is the best way to go with

not bad, not bad at all m8

I think Youtube hates me. It puts my vid a tiny tad bit out of sync, just a bit, you guys probably don't notice but I do. Grr, and that ugly compression. I'm uploading the high-res one if anybody'll want it.

Just a sidenote: 99% of my half assed version of Base Attack 4 Part 2. I threw away 1/2 the storyboard and rushed a 2 weeks of work in 1 day. I just cannot stand not finishing the work I started.

I'm going to be starting a new approach on movies soon. But first I'm going to needa break because I'm so stressed idk if I wanna make movies ne more cuz i toootaly have no creative insight banghead.gif

Has anyone seen this vid?  I just found it on you tube but didnt think anyone has posted it here yet due to the small amount of views its recieved.  BIS/Atari take note and use this vid!  It will sell the game by the bucketloads!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4dNDF1n1UsBest" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v....s in it

Just realised its already been posted under a different link. Soz chaps Great vid though!

For an OFP/ArmA tribute, sure used a lot of ArmA footage wink_o.gif

In any event, kewl vid! biggrin_o.gif

thnx....yup...but it is an ArmA video's thread....don't want to cause another WWII wink_o.gif

Did some flying in ArmA, took some damage on take off (I was too lazy to use enough flaps wink_o.gif and a bit more in landing (actually my first try to land in SU-34).

It's quite hard to see the hud with shaders set to very high, BIS should do something about that...

Check the video from here: ArmA_Flying.avi ~71MB, 640x480 1223kbps 2-pass XviD, 192kbps, 44kHz LameMP3 stereo.

It actually runs quite a bit better but fraps sucks a lot of resources.

Using about 4000 meters view distance in that...

I finished Base Attack 4. I know I said I canceled base attack 4 part 2.. but I cannot have an unfinished project on my hands. The video is not great as I recorded and edited 3/4ths of the movie in 1 day. I'm sorry to disappoint, but this video (IMHO) sucks!.. but the series isn't getting as much PR as it once was. Perhaps I've lost my spunk or somethin! Perhaps not, idk, I just found this uninteresting and unappealing to create, so i didn't have that much of a drive for quality. Annnyways! Here yall are, hope you enjoy!

======================

Older Video (Just In case you missed part 1)

Base Attack 4 Part 1

Hi-Res

======================

Just Released:

Base Attack 4 Part 2

Hi-Res

======================

If you are brought to a streaming page for the video, pause it and click:

b_download.gif

On the website to download the hi-res version.

smile_o.gif

Mave great video and that's some beautiful graphics you got there. You're right though, pure lazyness, use full flaps next time. And next time... set it down on the People's Airfield of Pita. It's possible, you just have to step hard on the brakes on touchdown.