Sign in to follow this  
celoush

Armed Assault videos

Did a 1024x576 cap of that kung-fu thingy posted in User Missions, check it from here: ArmA_Kung-Fu.avi Size ~50MB

Edit: And another from tonights coop... Here: ArmA_High_Corona_0.96_alpha.avi

This one is from new coop betatest with 1024x768 resolution, also 4000kbps. Size ~55MB

Both are with XviD codec and LameMP3 audio.

Won't do any smaller versions...

Did a 1024x576 cap of that kung-fu thingy posted in User Missions, check it from here: ArmA_Kung-Fu.avi Size ~50MB

checkin it out.

I'm workin on a kung fu one too, got the guy to the kata animation.

But its the camera load script i cant get up yet. confused_o.gif

whistle.gif

Well 'they' do call it the night. wink_o.gif

Hmm i guess youright but why not choose night vision all the time?

Is there a reason?

When I'm flying in darkness, I'm mostly relying on the GPS contours and the hud. I thought about tweaking my gamma settings, but it's to hard on the eyes and wouldn't be right. With or without NVGs doesn't matter much when you're +300 above ground. Without NVGs I can see the blue/brown artificial horizon, up and down, I can't when going green with NVGs. I'm only looking outside the cockpit, when I'm taxing, taking off, very low level flight, durring damage assesment and the last part of the landing.

At 07.29 at final approach I almost crash on the rigde because I'm still flying on the controls only, as I switch to green I'm 40 meters from the ridge.

This video was inspired by both the excellent "300" movie trailer from awhile back as well as the terrible ArmA trailer that Atari recently released. This was created on one day in the space of about five hours.

It's an abbreviated look at an attack from the North Sahrani against the South Sahrani forces.

Oh yeah, and there are A-10s in this footage. wink_o.gif

Enjoy.

Download ArmA: Just Like You Imagined inlove.gif

Dslyecxi amazing video so real so fantastic.

Great smile_o.gif .

Dallas, I asked that in Youtube too, how do you encode your videos? Do you use the mpeg4 or what? I am getting only very mixed results with Youtube unfortunately!

This video was inspired by both the excellent "300" movie trailer from awhile back as well as the terrible ArmA trailer that Atari recently released. This was created on one day in the space of about five hours.

It's an abbreviated look at an attack from the North Sahrani against the South Sahrani forces.

Enjoy.

more more more more biggrin_o.gif

inlove.gif

Enjoy.

I can't see it on my Linux desktop @ work... sad_o.gif

Can anybody put it on youtube? help.gif

BUZZARD @ April 11 2007,12:30)]I can't see it on my Linux desktop @ work... sad_o.gif

Can anybody put it on youtube? help.gif

I'll put it on Youtube, give me a bit. Need to establish a Youtube presence anyway.

Dallas, I asked that in Youtube too, how do you encode your videos? Do you use the mpeg4 or what? I am getting only very mixed results with Youtube unfortunately!

Encode?

I just taped it in fraps and edited it in Windows Movie Maker and uploaded the .wmv file to youtube. I don't know if that the answer you're looking for? The original .wmv file is 64,2 MB and of much better quality though, but I'm limited to using free hosts as youtube. Youtube generations lose lots of quality.

Enjoy.

Amazing, movies like that will actually make the game sell, you deserve some reward for high quality, free advertising biggrin_o.gif .

Will there be a patch updating this for us Euro's :-)BECAUSE IT LOOKS FUCKING AMAZING!

Enjoy.

Download ArmA: Just Like You Imagined  inlove.gif

This is so well done, it makes me upset at what is currently out there. BIS needs to put this officially on the game sites as a trailer - and then pay you WELL for a most impressive work of art. mad_o.gif

Absolutely Brilliant! thumbs-up.gif

Encode?

I just taped it in fraps and edited it in Windows Movie Maker and uploaded the .wmv file to youtube. I don't know if that the answer you're looking for? The original .wmv file is 64,2 MB and of much better quality though, but I'm limited to using free hosts as youtube. Youtube generations lose lots of quality.

hmmm. Maybe I should do the same too. So far I used quicktime ecoders instead of Microsofts but I guess Youtube screws them up. And I am not willing to post my stuff in low quality on youtube that took me hours to record!

WOW Amazing Stuff... Dslyecxi OMG Leet. That has got to be the best ArmA Movie i have ever seen.. wow_o.gif