Sign in to follow this  
celoush

Armed Assault videos

Some creative elements in there Gaffle smile_o.gif I may have to use some.

I too have completed a blackhawkdown sequence in my next movie. However my video will be around 9-10 minutes.

here is the best video i ever saw with arma

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yXOYJ7MiBBQ

Note: i did not create this video

Wow, that is one of the best ArmA videos I've seen. It's too bad it wasn't done on a more powerful comp.

Man, I wish I had the game now.

Oh, and that was a cool Sahrani Virus Trailer. Good job.

Thanks smile_o.gif

29% complete with Base Attack 4.

Trying to make this my best video yet, putting a lot of time and effort into this one.

Hey Victor, thanks for the response, got my two part series up at ArmA Movie Makers website, anyway we should collab sometime, get in game and make a video or somethin, keep it up.

Perhaps in due time smile_o.gif

I'm still getting frustrated with WaveToLip. Even after I created a thread or two and went through over a dozen replys.. Nothing works. Kinda crossing my fingers and hoping for a PM perhaps to get walked through it click by click.

Oooh, that reminds me, I gotta post another question in the S&E. Must..leave...Video Thread... Arrrg

Quote[/b] ]Here is a two part Armed Assault video I made based off of Black Hawk Down, enjoy

Wow - quality of these videos is getting better and better recently. These two and Trini's Revolution trilogy really stand out - great work guys.

Out of interest Gaffle, what was the music used in the second one ?

1/2 of my next movie is complete. But I'd like to have the first half reviewed before continuing.

Hmm.. Deanos's cruise missile vids were removed due to terms of use violations. I wonder what that is all about.

Here is a two part Armed Assault video I made based off of Black Hawk Down, enjoy

Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjQ1VEKme_U

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgQXvIYzsvc

Nicely done there mate... notworthy.gif

I bet u just couldnt resist...

I have a 2 part movie coming soon...

1st part is on the way this week... nener.gif

i noticed lot of YouTube Armed Assault videos were and are getting removed ...

i suggest You try alternative like http://www.liveleak.com/

one of better features is you can view original video format and not just low quality flash ... plus nearly no censorship

in reply , my videos were not removed by youtube, it was because a fanboy from here was linking all my vids to dodgey sites and also sending me dodgey messages SO i closed the account, i had contacted youtube aout the "violation messages" apparently its just the default if you close account.needles to say i said it made me look even more dodgey than i already am considered to be. smile_o.gif

apologies to anyone that linked the vids.

i would appreciate if this wasnt debated below here , i am probably already ot and the mods have recently given me 1 right ful wl and a realy dodgey one ,so i gotta be careful.

No problem Deansbero. Nothing will come out of my text :X

=============================

*Drumroll* Now....... My feature presentation.

BASE ATTACK 4 PART 1.

Download

Stream sad_o.gif

=============================

I suggest you download it oppose to stream it. Watching this on full screen is definitely better.

Grab some popcorn for this 5 minute movie smile_o.gif -- Part 2 Has just been started but it should be done in a week or so depending on how things go here. Part 2 will have the core of the film with a lot of action. I just want to be sure I make everything right before releasing it.

The video film ratio will be larger come part 2 as to take up the entire screen instead of the smaller ratio that it is now. Please comment!!! smile_o.gif I spent a bunch of time on this one... Check out my version of blackhawkdown Gaffle smile_o.gif

A surprise trailer:

pistols.gifRTS 4 rofl.gif

Stream:

Or Download: FileFront

Re-Release of Base Attack 4 Part 1 also coming soon.

Awesome Stuff.

Finally got YouTube working:

Sorry for another repeated annoucement of the video. YouTube was really giving me problems. Your comments drive my movie making wink_o.gif

I will work on Part 2 all this week. Expect something by no later than Tuesday. I'm debating wether or not there should be a part 3.