Sign in to follow this  
celoush

Armed Assault videos

@trini scourge

smile_o.gif

Great video, I like videos like that a lot. Looking forward to your next teaser.

Thx for all the love guys thumbs-up.gif

@Mehman sorry bud, already spoken for firefoxlover.gif

Now if only someone who spoke russian fluently could PM me... sad_o.gif

heres a new ArmA video I done

smile_o.gifhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzpzrWLueBA

Looked more like a couple of bikers taking a stroll in a country joyride, rather than a race - never seen a race with people in the backseat... Of course, the civvie crew won because they weren't carrying weapons and ammo so they were lighter, I guess... tounge2.gif

For races the drivers should carry protective helmets! banghead.gif

Hmmm, you can click there at High res - 435MB...

But now I found :

This 31-minute trailer for VBS2 shows off the various features that make it an excellent military training tool. (Video created by Dslyecxi.)

Of course who else...

Albert Schweizer, now make something similar for ArmA, the price is a full blown VBS2 100 clients license yay.gif

I was suprized to see some of my objects in there... thankyou dslyecxi for putting them into the trailer. smile_o.gif

Those objects are all done by BI(A) artists, no user made addons have been used... wink_o.gif

^@dilfax: You have already posted this vid...? huh.gif Anyway I like it though. smile_o.gif

My feature length movie will be about an hour or so.

confused_o.gifwhistle.gif Will have to be good mate wink_o.gif

Are you implying that it'll suck? If that's not motivation for the film maker I don't know what is wink_o.gif

You don't suck at all, Victor. wink_o.gif Just watched all of your Base Attack movies from your sig, and they are absolutely Enjoyable to watch. thumbs-up.gif

Liked the last one the best though because of the story, editing and the funny conversation at the begining. rofl.gif

Keep it up! biggrin_o.gif

Cheers. smile_o.gif

Hey I am still new to this kind of thing like using forums, and I am also sorry if I fucked up by putting the wrong post in the places, I don't mental problem I am just forgot full at times.

oh I do like movies your guys, there very good.

Hey I am still new to this kind of thing like using forums or so on, and I am also sorry if I fucked up by putting the wrong post in the places, I don't mental problem I am just forgot full at times and take time to pick up on anything new to me.

oh I do like your movies you guys, there very good.

dilfax

Victor all your movies are greaT.

@dilfax  r u on some sort of drugs.. you cant double post 2 min later after the first post.. if not its called the edit button lol..:rofl: anyways Lets keep these movies flowing.. no matter how Good/Crap they are  xmas_o.gif

Maybe a movie with more bikes cross country?

no just i over clicked the my mouse button or press the button at the wrong time again.

Thanks for the encouragement. I've got 100s of storyboard images all over this room. I'm trying to piece this thing together before I embark on this difficult task.

For those of you who enjoyed the first couple of my vidz  rofl.gif

...A redo

pistols.gif

[My sig was too big?  crazy_o.gif That's ok, the bunny turns me on  ] rofl.gif