Sign in to follow this  
celoush

Armed Assault videos

Made another random flick showing Mr_Centipede´s tracers  inlove.gif

Download - 63.3 MB

Nice vid...those tracers are great...lol and where did u find that deutsche version of "Ring of fire"? tounge2.gif

Hey guys. biggrin_o.gif

I made my first Armed Assault Movie today. It's primarly a Test Movie though, because my PC sucks to much for getting smooth movement etc.

Just checked how the quality and stuff turned out. And IMO it wasen't that bad smile_o.gif

------------------------

Movie Specs:

- Resolution: 720x480 Best Quality.

- Movie Length: 2 Minutes & 7 Seconds.

- File Size: 36MB.

- File Type: WMV.

- Edited in: Sony Vegas 7.0.

-----------------------

Download/Stream Link: ArmA - AH-1W Cobra Showoff

Comments/Feedback are appreciated. smile_o.gif

downloading it right now, smile_o.gif

Got an hour to wait now whistle.gif

I can wait smile_o.gif

Got an hour to wait now whistle.gif

How slow is your internet connection ? huh.gif

Hey guys. biggrin_o.gif

I made my first Armed Assault Movie today. It's primarly a Test Movie though, because my PC sucks to much for getting smooth movement etc.

Just checked how the quality and stuff turned out. And IMO it wasen't that bad smile_o.gif

------------------------

Movie Specs:

- Resolution: 720x480 Best Quality.

- Movie Length: 2 Minutes & 7 Seconds.

- File Size: 36MB.

- File Type: WMV.

- Edited in: Sony Vegas 7.0.

-----------------------

smile_o.gif I liked the movie, nice one

Nice work on those sctipts wink_o.gif I´ve been thinking on the same way and finally I got the way for it to work. Take a look on the MH6 video I have just uploaded:

http://rapidshare.com/files/29505840/littlebird.wmv

More info in this post:

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....t=62284

Enjoy  biggrin_o.gif

The littlebird video was very very good smile_o.gif

thanks for that.

Hey guys. biggrin_o.gif

I made my first Armed Assault Movie today.

heres my feedback:

nice movie.. glad you made it.. in that movie we can see how much HDR must be changed.

By the way, what version are you using? can you report please?

The light effect is really really horrible (not LoFFeN fault), HDR is at its max..

thats why people complain about the exageraded HDR effect. And want to shut it down, simply.

Heres my feedback: nice movie.. glad you made it.. in that movie we can see how much HDR must be changed.

The light effect is really really horrible (not LoFFeN fault), HDR is at its max..

thats why people complain about the exageraded HDR effect. And want to shut it down, simply.

Thanks. smile_o.gif Anyway It's kind my fault though lol. biggrin_o.gif

Because I used some effects in Sony Vegas that gives the "Picture" more color and brightness. I just tried to "hide" the Low Graphics Quality I used Ingame. wink_o.gif

I used ArmA Euro 1.05 Patch, btw.

Anyway about the HDR in general. I kinda like it, but I can agree that it is too much of it.

--------

Cheers. smile_o.gif

Heres my feedback: nice movie.. glad you made it.. in that movie we can see how much HDR must be changed.

Thanks. smile_o.gif Anyway It's kind my fault though lol. biggrin_o.gif

Because I used some effects in Sony Vegas that gives the "Picture" more color and brightness. I just tried to "hide" the Low Graphics Quality I used Ingame. wink_o.gif

I used ArmA Euro 1.05 Patch, btw.

Anyway about the HDR in general. I kinda like it, but I can agree that it is too much of it.

--------

Cheers. smile_o.gif

maybe you should update it to 1.055 beta that improved the grafics alittle. or wait for the 1.07 that is eminet.. maybe in 2047

wink_o.gif

Hehe Wika. :thumbsup: -- Camera movement kinda seemed awkward though.

I have a question regarding camera movement for gamepad users. I just got myself an Xbox game controller (good choice biggrin_o.gif) but the pressure sensitive buttons only cover so much. Example:

Moving the camera from point A to point B: Thumbpad 1 (left side).

Moving camera's pointing direction: Thumbpad 2 (Right Side)

Zooming in: Right Trigger

Zooming out: Left Trigger

There's no more pressurized keys. What about for moving the camera up and down? If you set it to buttons, the camera moves too quickly, is there a good method of controlling the speed of the camera's height adjustment?

=====================

Trailer: 1 camera. No cuts, no effort. Need help recreating lightning in order to predict its location and time. PM me if you can offer assistance.

=====================

I'm still planning this film for it to be truly original. I could make a movie through history and it's battles but then the story has already been written. I want to create this film from the ground up with no history of its own.

=====================

Trailer: 1 camera. No cuts, no effort. Need help recreating lightning in order to predict its location and time. PM me if you can offer assistance.

=====================

I liked it, Victor. thumbs-up.gif Scary atmosphere you created there. biggrin_o.gif

Looking forward to the finished version.

Cheers. smile_o.gif

Hey fellas,

Thanks to the speadiness of the new and improved YouTube, my new vid (serious attempt at making full, immersive video via the Armed Assault engine) is available.

The Cayo Retalliation: Broken Arrow

81.9MBupload to YouTube.

8.29 minutes.

Credits are in the description for the video.

Full Res Download

The Cayo Retalliation: Broken Arrow FULL RES

Thanks again to everyone on these forums for all the help and info   smile_o.gif

ARMAVIDZ  pistols.gif

I love all the action and the story of it

But I don't like the movie because it's just way to slow paced for me. All feels like it's in slow-motion, even the flight scene is to slow except for the destruction of the city, which happened way to sudden

Hope you understand what I mean and maybe you could fix this only buy speeding up most of the movie

I love all the action and the story of it

But I don't like the movie because it's just way to slow paced for me. All feels like it's in slow-motion, even the flight scene is to slow except for the destruction of the city, which happened way to sudden

Hope you understand what I mean and maybe you could fix this only buy speeding up most of the movie

Oh yeah totally. Personally, I love the slow-mo. I kinda new it was going to be long because of it, but I also wanted to cap all the eye-candy I could.

The next one I'll be sure to have slow-mo used for the segway, then the grit in full-fledged real-time. My biggest problem with movies is that I think there should be the audio from in-game as well, which when you cap and try to speed up the video, poses a problem with the audio  smile_o.gif  

But! Where there is a will, there is a way.  pistols.gif

Thanks for critique, and so soon?!  wink_o.gif

ARMAVIDZ

haha they must be feeding the YouTube hamster caffiene

Interesting video ArmAVidZ, must say some of the camera movement was ... weird.

Anyway, put it on somewhere like Filefront.com and then post (or PM me) the link. I'll then host it at ArmA Movie Makers alongside a nice little front page post.

thumbs-up.gif

Hey fellas,

Thanks to the speadiness of the new and improved YouTube, my new vid (serious attempt at making full, immersive video via the Armed Assault engine) is available.

81.9MBupload to YouTube.

8.29 minutes.

Credits are in the description for the video.

If anyone is interested in a high-res version (approx. 120MB's 640x480) I am open to suggestions about where to get it hosted. Right now, I haven't found a place to upload the hi-res version.

Thanks again to everyone on these forums for all the help and info   smile_o.gif

ARMAVIDZ  pistols.gif

woah...

that was definitely an ace up your sleeve.  notworthy.gif

Got a HQ download?...

whistle.gif

anyone knows how to download movies from youtube? help.gif

nice one

now try to place some virtual cams short behind hilltops or targets and cut in those scenes. It is spectacular if you fly a few meters  over a hilltop and the cam is sharp behind and follows the copter a few seconds. Or if you fire on a target, cut in the impact catched by the cam at target.

Waiting for new movies...

heres a video I edited making more use of the fixed cams

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0m9Ltrl1zk

the game sometimes crashes when I type other commands other then fixed on cameraeffects like zoom and around dones not work as well (things that work on flashpoint or vbs1).