Sign in to follow this  
celoush

Armed Assault videos

... ok, my little subscription:

Matt,

thats part of the Zeus mod.

I'm guessing its unreleased then sad_o.gif

Hi Matt Rochelle

The mod is publicly available on the Zeus forums and is run on the Zeus Addon server, it is still beta though, so it has not been officially released. wink_o.gif Updates are on about a monthly schedule. Register with Zeus so you are added to the Updates list.

You need the addon server thread link below. That tells you what mod folders and mods you need.

http://www.ofp-zeus.com/nuke....&t=1232

Thursday and Sunday 8pm UK time are the official missions nights.

The ArmA 1.09 beta is used

"equalModRequired" is enforced on the server

Teamspeak is required.

Your Shortcut target should be exactly like this

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">"C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA\beta\arma.exe"  -mod=beta;@esp;@zcommon

or this if you run ArmA windowed

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">"C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA\beta\arma.exe"  -nosplash -window -mod=beta;@esp;@zcommon

NBYou MUST have Queens Gambit installed even though the MOD it is not yet run on Zeus, the island is used.

By the way I think it was me who took out Jinef in the Humvee what he thought were RPGs were in fact hand guided missiles from a GM BRDM sitting around 2000m away. Because they are realistic and do not lock on like standard BIS GMs you have to guide them by hand on to a target that is little more than a dot. I got 1 Striker and 1 Hummer. I was firing from a hull down position with just the launcher showing. As soon as I had killed I relocated each time. I also used it on an infantry squad in the open but do not think it had much effect. I then retired with my last rockets to my Alamo position. We surprised the BLUEFOR in that mission by going out to meet them in an ambush. Erpa, Cib and Hund broke them up and killed loads with the mines and satchel charges. Then I weighed in with GMs and Terox killed loads with his squad in a UAZ as well as providing most of the Observation and direction for fire from the rest of us. Normally BLUEFOR wins in Masbetian Uprising they have more armor, more troops, better weapons, plus an M1A1 which usually prep fires Masbete before BLUEFOR assault the town. It is usually a complete slaughter of the insurgent side. But chalk that up to a good plan by our commander who was either Ryan or Tipsi that night I think. I am sure who ever it was will weigh in, to correct me.

Kind Regards walker

Mr Burns

I removed the post in question and all follow up discussion.

plaintiff1

Removed your post too because it now makes no sense anymore smile_o.gif

I made the move over to Stage6 recently. Many of my videos have transitioned over, and those that haven't are in the pipe.

Here are a few representative samples. I won't link any VBS2 stuff directly as it's not relevant to the ArmA forum, but you can find VBS2 videos in there as well if you're curious.

Serious(ish):

Shack Tactical Compilation Vid

Forest Firefight (VON testing)

MOUT Battle Drill (VON testing)

Airfield Raid

Last Breath

Comedy:

FriedFish on the edge

Glorious Charge

Medal of Honor Run

Loop This

Older but still good vids:

TrackIR4 in ArmA

MH-6 Training

ArmA Just Like You Imagined

You can find the whole collection here:

http://www.stage6.com/Dslyecxi/videos/?page=1

I made the move over to Stage6 recently. Many of my videos have transitioned over, and those that haven't are in the pipe.

Here are a few representative samples. I won't link any VBS2 stuff directly as it's not relevant to the ArmA forum, but you can find VBS2 videos in there as well if you're curious.

Serious(ish):

Shack Tactical Compilation Vid

Forest Firefight (VON testing)

MOUT Battle Drill (VON testing)

Airfield Raid

Last Breath

Comedy:

FriedFish on the edge

Glorious Charge

Medal of Honor Run

Loop This

Older but still good vids:

TrackIR4 in ArmA

MH-6 Training

ArmA Just Like You Imagined

You can find the whole collection here:

http://www.stage6.com/Dslyecxi/videos/?page=1

You guys are wierd crazy_o.gif don't take blue pils any more, take the red now rofl.gif

BTW: nice movies wink_o.gif

Updated, quality of that last vid was gash.

Operation POPPY

Cheers!

The Rifles GC

I made the move over to Stage6 recently.

Too (f*cking) bad stage 6 has been shut down, one of the best video sharing website: source.

Too (f*cking) bad stage 6 has been shut down, one of the best video sharing website.

What?? No! sad_o.gif

Too (f*cking) bad stage 6 has been shut down, one of the best video sharing website: source.

noooo

Yeah, kind of a pisser. I'm using the DivX web player to stream movies from my site now, though, so it wasn't a complete waste. (you can see this in: http://dslyecxi.com/articles/arma_airborne.html )

Yeah, I only just got around to joining stage6 when it closed, bummer! a lot of people seem to be looking at veoh as an alternative, quality is a lot better than youtube but thats not difficult. Problem is these places have absolutely no community to speak of when it comes to PC game movies or any virtual movies.

I've seen a load of Arma movies up there already some from guys here uploaded by someone else, mostly been there for months with only one or two hits, some with no hits at all, same applies to most flight sim movies.

Its a problem, if your looking for videos now, everybody goes to Youtube. confused_o.gif

However there is a good community at gametrailers.com and the quality is good.

Isn't much of a video, but I had a platoon of soldiers from the 82nd Airborne capture Geraldo held by an understrength company from the 2nd Regiment 4th People's Division of the SLA.

addons used: 82nd airborne, RHS M4 pack.