Sign in to follow this  
celoush

Armed Assault videos

According to the offical ECS website under introduction the following is stated, I'd presume this means it was intended for public consumption

Quote[/b] ]Although we designed it for our own enjoyment, we hope others will have a good time and appreciate it for what it is : a free gift to the community.

Why not post a link to the download section for ECS ?

ARMA: Enhanced Configuration System

Quote[/b] ]The Enhanced Configuration System (ECS) is a privately developed addon for Armed Assault by the ECS team.

It was riginally written for Operation Flashpoint in 2005, to increase the Co-operative gameplay, game environment, effects, and AI reactions. The project was completely reworked for Armed Assault in February 2007. Since then, the project has grown and expanded to include many features far beyond it's original inception.

The mod was expressly intended for co-op use only and is not geared to PvP missions. It is however fully compatible in both single and multiplayers modes, including the campaign and Queen's Gambit.

As they even have a "Rate the ECS Mod" selector on the download page I guess it´s ok to download it.

Mirrors:

Armed Assault Info mirror, ECS Client version 10150 with highly compressed ogg-files

Armed Assault Info mirror, ECS Client version 10150 with high quality sounds

Armed Assault Info mirror, Ded. Server version

talked with ECS team.. all is GOOD.

OFFICIAL "GO!!!" GREENLIGHT

Sahrani, A US army troops carries on duty, AH-64 carries out the security nearby the road. A civilian vehicle came to anchor, needs the passerby to help and repair.The Apache thought that they are planting IED to attack the US troops, Without determinate confirm, the Apache opens fire on the civilians...

Watch: <ArmA:Mess and War> by wumoran

We can't upload to Youtube, So Download it!

Or Watch on Chinese 56.com

High Res Coming soon...

smile_o.gif

Nice one rainbow..

You got a HQ link?..

smile_o.gif

Awesome Vid fromz!!! biggrin_o.gif It actually makes you feel bad and sadness sad_o.gif

War.. What is it good for... sad_o.gif

[Youtube Version]

Video from a mission we played at the start of our Saturday session. The premise of this one is that a airborne platoon acts as a quick reaction force when a friendly (AI) unit comes into trouble while attacking a random city. A few minutes into the mission the QRF request is made and the player platoon must quickly form a plan and move to reinforce.

In this particular runthrough we had about 50 people playing. It was a blast. I didn't get a ton of footage, but what I did get I edited together into a nice little video.

QRF Video

Youtube:

Hires: http://dslyecxi.com/videos/mar15_qrf.wmv

Awesome Vid fromz!!!  biggrin_o.gif It actually makes you feel bad and sadness  sad_o.gif

War.. What is it good for...  sad_o.gif

[Youtube Version]

Thank you Matt Rochelle, Hope you like it smile_o.gif

Dslyecxi, Your videos and you guys always the best. smile_o.gif Like it.

Hi all

Great narrative Fromz' one of the better story lines I have seen.

Too many ArmA movies are mono dimensional story lines. Nice to see something more complex and from multiple perspectives.

Thank you Matt Rochelle for putting it up for us to view.

Kind Regards walker

[edit] Edited to correct mistaken attribution to Matt Rochelle when it should have been attributed to its true author Fromz' also to thank Matt Rochelle for putting the video up to view [/edit]

Awesome Vid fromz!!! biggrin_o.gif It actually makes you feel bad and sadness sad_o.gif

War.. What is it good for... sad_o.gif

[Youtube Version]

Great video Matt Rochelle, liked the Heli cam moments aswell smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Great video Matt Rochelle, liked the Heli cam moments aswell
Quote[/b] ]Great narative Matt Rochelle one of the better story lines I have seen.

That's Fromz' video, y'know, Matt just uploaded it to YouTube... smile_o.gif And yes, it's quite nice!

Regards,

Wolfrug

Last change it's not Fromz who made it, he just posted it wink_o.gif

Sahrani, A US army troops carries on duty, AH-64 carries out the security nearby the road. A civilian vehicle came to anchor, needs the passerby to help and repair.The Apache thought that they are planting IED to attack the US troops, Without determinate confirm, the Apache opens fire on the civilians...

We can't upload to Youtube, So Download it!

Or Watch on Chinese 56.com

High Res Coming soon...

:)

The first 4x4-movie-shots are so good as a promotional-movie for a 4x4-car-buy.

Whole work is topbanana.

Excellent videos. Hey, Dslyecxi, what was the artist/song title that you had in that video? I really enjoyed it a lot.

Excellent videos. Hey, Dslyecxi, what was the artist/song title that you had in that video? I really enjoyed it a lot.

It's a track from the new Nine Inch Nails "Ghosts" instrumental album.

haha awesome.. i might make an alien movie.. but like that film signs LOL

co-op video's on my website

about 6 co-op video's of me and some mates. The first 3 are just me and Nimrod, the last ones are with a co-op group formed out of Red Orchestra players.

Also, a video i made myself based on a custom mission i made, using XAM 1.4.

Pearl Jam and System of a Down music smile_o.gif

Got a couple of gameplay video's on my youtube profile as well.