Sign in to follow this  
celoush

Armed Assault videos

<span style='color:olive'>@Matt Rochelle </span>

Not bad. Wasn't quite sure what was going on in the first part of the vid but training interesting.

Yeah we use DAC and the AI was giving us a hard time, by the time i started recording it had easyed a lot and if TS recoreded it would of been much better..

@Someone else, it wasnt PvP.. but we do train with both sometimes.. biggrin_o.gif

IRAQ(sakakah al jawf v0.9 beta)

my.php?image=armairaq11th9.jpg

my.php?image=armairaqmy2.jpg

my.php?image=armairaq6cs1.jpg

my.php?image=armairaq5xf0.jpg

my.php?image=armairaq3yu8.jpg

my.php?image=armairaq2wg7.jpg

i used:

sakakah al jawf

joh marines+replacemnt pack

mcnools desert vehicles+replacement pack

MLK darker textures for rifile's

WP insurgents(RHS weapons)

RHS weapons

<span style='color:darkgreen'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Green like the grass</span></span>

Ok,here's the high resolution version of my video

http://files.filefront.com/Green+l....fo.html

And here are some screenies :

1 - bscap0000rw8.th.jpg

2 - bscap0002vm9.th.jpg

3 - bscap0012sh9.th.jpg

4 - bscap0016nk1.th.jpg

<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>Enjoy wink_o.gif </span>

I got to say your movie was really good, it's definitely one of the better Arma movies out there, and its pretty rare to see an Arma movie with VO's and pretty good ones at that.

I agree, came out beautifully. I enjoyed every minute watching. smile_o.gif

A little somethin for you fellas to watch atIraq Modern Warfare Site and you can also see IMW: Reciprocity in my

biggrin_o.gif

<span style='color:olive'>@Geloxo</span>

What a great movie! Really got the 'vietnam era' feeling now. Great camera shots and LOVE that high-level bomber!

<span style='color:olive'>@wolfbics</span>

Good job man. Good choice of music as well. Great to see Vilas units in action!

ArmaVidz you cease to amaze me... i one day wish to be that good notworthy.gif

And your one lucky guy getting Chmy's urban sounds.. they sound soo fantastic.. i was drooling over the LGB sounds.. lol..

ArmaVidz you cease to amaze me... i one day wish to be that good  notworthy.gif

And your one lucky guy getting Chmy's urban sounds.. they sound soo fantastic.. i was drooling over the LGB sounds.. lol..

Thanks Matt  biggrin_o.gif The gbu explosion is insane.I think Chammy really has a honed ear for making sounds, sound GREAT too! Those Seals and Insurgents are insanely awesome as well - can't wait for you guys to get your hands on em!

<span style='color:olive'>@ofp2</span>

Great demonstration! LOVE the destructable buildings.

ARmavidz your IMWM video was awesome!.

great video ofp2.

Mr burns that was heaps funny rofl.gifrofl.gif

Here is my 28 weeks later movie smile_o.gif

Anyone got any links to basic camera tutorials? I saw the dilfax one on youtube but the problem is I cant read what to type in the box to actually activate the camera in the trigger, any help appreciated. smile_o.gif

Nice vids Mr Burns and Ryan_D

Yes, since im not that good at making movies.

I would like to hereby request some funny as f... movies! crazy_o.gif

I need some more rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif in arma.

ArmaVidz

That is a BADASS video, only one thing, the UH60/SH60 that inserts the SEALs should have had the search light turned off.

I loved the JDAMs, that looks (and sounds) fucking awesome. Those were the GBU-31s right?

ArmaVidz can you make some more vids showing Chammys Sound Mod.. i really cant stop thinking about it.. Its stuck in my mind 24/7 sad_o.gif

Its like a drug and i need my fix lol, and theres no threads open to talk about it.. your my only hope. tounge2.gif

<span style='color:olive'>@Mabes</span>

Thanks Mabes biggrin_o.gif Yep I had the search light turned off while enroute to the LZ but I thought the UH60 pilot might need some light coming in close to the rooftop like that. Can they do that in RL without the lights? The simulated JDAMs were the GBU-31's, with an explosion sound sent over from Chammy. With the latest beta TrueRangeAi (unreleased) all you need to do is drop a Mapfact laser target on anything, anywhere and you have a precise airstrike, one GBU, right on target!

<span style='color:olive'>@Matt Rochelle</span>

I'll try dude smile_o.gif Problem is, I am back to work after a two week X-mas holiday  confused_o.gif I have very little time as of late. At the moment, I'm trying to get a vid done for the addon-maker-extroardinaire gT.SWAT-guy, like a trailer for his SWAT units wihch will have the urban sounds in there. I've got the C4 breaching charges ready biggrin_o.gif The vid is still a WIP though  pistols.gif

I've been wanting to do a funny vid in ArmA for a while now LOL. I have some elmer fud recorded here, with the rabbit addon, it just might work LOL...when I have time haha

Oh, they do it all the time in real life without lights, because the pilots that insert SEALs are special operations pilots (like the Army's 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment for example) who are specifically tried to do night time insertion and flying with just their night vision.

Flying under goggles and completely blacked out is standard procedure for any Army Aviation unit.

FFAMM1.41 Final Version

edit:

^^You gotta watch this one, not mine, but funny as hell rofl.gif