txalin

William Porter's Blog

I heard (from a reliable source)...

Rumours I guees? wink_o.gif

I think you shot yourself in the foot there Ti0n3r!

However, I suppose rumours could come from a reliable source!  biggrin_o.gif

I suppose we could all start guessing what excuses are in store for the extended delay in posting updates though, starting with Acecombats post above! I say that there have been several illnesses at camp and William has had to cover for many of the few remaining US forces on the island!    tounge2.gif

Edit: Oh, yea! We'll take yours aswell Ti0n3r!

Rumours I guees? wink_o.gif

That scenario wouldn't fit the storyline we have been given. If the North were massing/moving troops on the border the US wouldn't then decide to pull out it's soldiers. In the official story we are told that the US pulls out almost all it's soldiers, leaving a few to turn out the lights and then the North makes a suprise attack.

Lets try to remember that before making silly guesses or repeating rumours from unnamed sources wink_o.gif

As to the reason why William hasn't updated for so long, well have any of you written a blog? How quickly did you get bored or not have the time to update it regularly? The majority of blogs in the real world don't last more than a few weeks and a large percentage of the rest get updated infrequently.

Finally, as for a theory which makes more sense, perhaps William just found himself a nice Sahranian girlfriend.

Finally, as for a theory which makes more sense, perhaps William just found himself a nice Sahranian girlfriend.

That's theory #4 then! Whose next?   biggrin_o.gif

I add that, for us players, the fights maybe can't start without us... imagine the game units still fighting even not sold and installed biggrin_o.gif

--> You install ArmA, hop, no training (this game is for OFP gods tounge2.gif ), automatically redirected to BIS server : now we know ArmA is a MMOFPS  rofl.gif

*well, I'm tired, today...*

goodnight.gif

if he whas the guy that had to pack the parashutes they'll give him back to us very soon again wink_o.giftounge2.gif

i think theres is a url at the end of the film, but if you search mine in google video theres more, lol.

back on topic, i am hoping wills next blog says, we need help ,there has been some advance parties from the north ,come and joion us smile_o.gif (demo)

Theory #5, William is in Fact OFP Johnny (the super ofp guy). And is right now on a dangerous mission, which involves beer, a cafe, and a tin of sardines.

Lmao!...Oh man,this is as good if not better than "Mine" "Mine1" and "Mine2" Definatly great commedy biggrin_o.gif

Maybe there won't be any more updates on the blog. Maybe we'll have to wait until ArmA is released and one of the sub-missions is to fight our way through to a heavily fortified  cyber cafe where we have to update his blog for him.

haha, the commercial about bunny hoping is so good rofl.gif

We'll probably soon get an update of William. Apparently some recruts drove into the internet café with an M60 crazy_o.gif

I've got it, William Porter is actually a wizard soldier, who trains at a magical military base, nicknamed Camp Bogwarts.

Read the books of Bill Porter and the Target Practice of no significance, Bill Porter and The Drill Sarge's Donut, And now the latest Book, Bill Porter and The Order to Fire. Films will be made soon.

On a more serious note, i expect that there is a lack of time to update the blog with all the hardwork being put into ArmA

This just in "william in last ditch talks with north sahrani dictator"

pitcure courtesy of NSTV

nshm0ki.jpg

..... And the longer we wait the sillier the posts become!  crazydance.gif   wink.gif

well im in tenerife on holiday and i thought i might find will here no joy but its hot and we have parm trees.

have a nice day rofl.gif

Im guessing it’s a refrence from the movie? Haven't seen it though.

Ok, come on blog................

does not compute.

Sahrani is an island in the Atlantic, with Spanish, Portuguese, French, English speakers, Mediterraneanstyle architecture etc

Before it was decided that the island was entirely fictional, some people were searching for a real island on which it might be based .Tenerife was one of the early candidates. It also was the island on which the shape of an OFP island was based (Kolgujev iirc).