txalin

William Porter's Blog

sorry, i'm confused? is what a picture of frank?

If you mean the guy in the truck, then yes it is.

See post # 5 (the one with second photo of the truck)

Quote[/b] ]Oh, also. . . remember that truck Frank had in the first picture? It’s at the bottom of the ocean about 200 yards from the beach.

Don’t ask how it got there.

See? Frank is the guy in the truck.

sorry, i'm confused?  is what a picture of frank?  

If you mean the guy in the truck, then yes it is.

See post # 5 (the one with second photo of the truck)

Quote[/b] ]Oh, also. . . remember that truck Frank had in the first picture?  It’s at the bottom of the ocean about 200 yards from the beach.

Don’t ask how it got there.  

See?  Frank is the guy in the truck.

Well we knew that, but some people say that he guy in this pic is also Frank, while on this pic it says that its William.

I guess that the guy on those pics is just a random person. rofl.gif

It doesn't really says that it's William :P It's just signed as a William 's post that's all man wink_o.gif But yeah, I know that much of people thinks that it's William

...we knew that, but some people say that he guy in this pic is also Frank, while on this pic it says that its William.

I guess that the guy on those pics is just a random person.  rofl.gif

...hmm, I think that it is William.

But it could indeed be another soldier, that is assuming there are more than two US soldiers on the island (ie. Will and Frank). confused_o.gif

not so long ago, all soldiers had the same face so we can't be sure that it is really William, we know only that Frank looks similiar to the guy on the photo, I bet Willy will look other than Frank wink_o.gif

So what was in those pics he had to 'take down'? Or were they neverly actually shown?

Nice, thanks for the link. And is there a link to that Google Earth screenie that he mentioned?

not so long ago, all soldiers had the same face so we can't be sure that it is really William, we know only that Frank looks similiar to the guy on the photo, I bet Willy will look other than Frank wink_o.gif

Don't know if its Frank or William, but he should shave himself biggrin_o.gif

FrankWilliam.jpg

[im]http://www.volny.cz/allah/FrankWilliam.jpg[/img]

Araon (Just assuming it's him) is Frank? I guess we will see BIS employees in ArmA as we did in OFP.

Heh, he probably should do it now, because when ArmA is out there will be no time to shave wink_o.gif

I guess we will see BIS employees in ArmA as we did in OFP.

arma3tm.jpg

Hmm.... who could that be...? biggrin_o.gif

And what you don't see there are the rest of the BI employees he's looking over working frantically to finish ArmA. biggrin_o.gif Ok, that was a lame joke...

And what you don't see there are the rest of the BI employees he's looking over working frantically to finish ArmA.  biggrin_o.gif  Ok, that was a lame joke...

Marek's King of Sarahni! biggrin_o.gif

Lol. Yeah, I'd guess a few FMJ's popped in the wall next to my workstation would make me try to work a lot harder.. Uh, my concentration would be shot though. (SHOT.. Get it? tounge2.gif o.k, chalk up another lame-o )

hmmm... are the head shaped that way or is that a photo mapped over the head?

What i mean is, can we put our own faces into ArmA as we can with OFP?

Im pretty sure we can, why would BIS remove trhis feature?

hope so. i like chasing down my friends and filling them full of virtual lead! pistols.gif

Also i like having my face on my soldier, it just adds to immersion (sad i guess) tounge2.gif

Indeed,this whole face and hands feature was yet another thing that made OFP distinguish itself,none of that everyone looks exactly the same stuff.

Indeed,this whole face and hands feature was yet another thing that made OFP distinguish itself,none of that everyone looks exactly the same stuff.

There's something distinctly horrifying about having a real clown cover your back in MP coop.

Who the hell thought painting a guy's face white and red would make them funny?? crazy_o.gif

It haven’t been mentioned any time frame in his blog, is it? But I take it that is nowdays?

Sorry lads, I been away from this forums for some time, and I may be asking dull stuff.

Regards.

@CERO.

It haven’t been mentioned any time frame in his blog, is it? But I take it that is nowdays?

Sorry lads, I been away from this forums for some time, and I may be asking dull stuff.

Regards.

@CERO.

The blog can be considered real time.  When you look at the digital cam pictures, the date on the lower right indicates times with only a day or two lag relative to the post time.

Regards.

@CERO.

The blog can be considered real time. When you look at the digital cam pictures, the date on the lower right indicates times with only a day or two lag relative to the post time.

You can take photos anytime and they don't appear instantly on the blogs. I think that explains the date on the pics. wink_o.gif