txalin

William Porter's Blog

William Porter is William Porter, come on guys.  ArmA is so realistic it can even run its own website.

Dont worry! William Porter is away on vacation, he'll be back on Friday. It's written here, big blue letters at the bottom!  tounge2.gif

...i see no blue text huh.gif

Look at his sig...

Oh i see.  (i have the sig turned off)

We will know tomorrow smile_o.gif

btw, there was a supposition I don't remember where, saying that Placebo maybe had to check what was written, as he was the press man.

Quote[/b] ]Experience is gained from observation
Quote[/b] ]...Reliable scource?

Medvidek Posted: May 26 2006,13:43

Quote[/b] ]Placebo is not the one who is writting Porter's blog.
could it be anymore obvious who is smile_o.gif

We will know tomorrow smile_o.gif

btw, there was a supposition I don't remember where, saying that Placebo maybe had to check what was written, as he was the press man.

Well given that Porter's English is seemingly perfect, I think it's logical to assume Placebo could be involved in translating/revising it (it also sounded like he was involved in adding the link to Viktor's picture, but of course he could have meant something else).

Quote[/b] ]Experience is gained from observation
Quote[/b] ]...Reliable scource?

Medvidek Posted: May 26 2006,13:43

Quote[/b] ]Placebo is not the one who is writting Porter's blog.
could it be anymore obvious who is smile_o.gif

Note I said reliable scource! Medvidek could just as easily be protecting a secret as telling a white lie!  Hence:

Quote[/b] ]Wisdom is gained from experience
  wink_o.gif

Victor Bogan's picture leads to William's Blog, it whas how it was originally discovered.

I think that considering the link is under his image, and he's the lead mission designer, he is the one managing (and perhaps writing) William's blog.

EDIT: fixed two BB code errors...

Placebo is not the one who is writting Porter's blog.

That's medvidek aka Robert Stipek

http://www.bistudio.com/inside/p_designers.html#robert

The quote comes from this thread just ~4 pages back and less than a week ago.

That reliable enough for you? Incidently it has been suggested and _not_ denied, seemingly deliberately, that medvidek is the blog author.

Edit: Doh, took so long digging up the link/quote for this post that everyone beat me to it.

Victor Bogan's picture leads to William's Blog, it whas how it was originally discovered.

I think that considering the link is under his image, and he's the lead mission designer, he is the one managing (and perhaps writing) William's blog.

... That's interesting! However, attaching William Porters blog link to Victors picture doesn't really say much! This is all very cryptic! Why was the blog not made more obvious anyway?

I guess that the beans will be spilled at some point thought!  tounge2.gif

attaching William Porters blog link to Victors picture doesn't really say much!

name somebody who can tell us more about the storyline other then the lead mission designer wink_o.gif .

My opinion stands, though it's not absolute evidence, I am convinced.

attaching William Porters blog link to Victors picture doesn't really say much!

name somebody who can tell us more about the storyline other then the lead mission designer  wink_o.gif .

My opinion stands, though it's not absolute evidence, I am convinced.

Ok! I'll compromise! Lets take the last 6 posts and do a deal! I say Victor is making up the story to fit the storyline, but Placebo is translating it into the blog! We know Placebo has good English but I'm not sure about Victor and in any case he has a team to run! Placebo after all is their PR manager and would probably do a more convincing US soldier than Victor   wink_o.gif  

Doh! All this speculation, I think I need a drink!!  drunk.gif

Considering that the blog isn't updated since Placebo's missing I can live with this: We have a deal! tounge2.gif

Placebo isn't writing the blog...

...Reliable scource?

Placebo isn't writing the blog.

Will that do? wink_o.gif

Edit: And to add, Viktor is not writing the blog, Robert/Medvidek isn't writing the blog, William writes William's blog smile_o.gif

and I am the Santa Claus. xmas_o.gif

There should already have been something in your absence on the side. wink_o.gif

btw: Hope you have well relaxed. smile_o.gif

William writes William's blog smile_o.gif

... Of course he does! From an internet cafe on southern Sahrani! .... We all know that!    rofl.gif

Anyway, nice to see you back and hope you had a good break!  biggrin_o.gif

Williams probably sick and out of action , i'd say its diarhoae or something tounge2.gif .

Thats my guess for the excuse he'll put up when updating later , whenever that maybe.

Guest Ti0n3r

I heard (from a reliable source) that whole South Sahrani is in a state of alert. Apparently there's been some suspicious troop movement on the other side, very close to the border. All furloughs are canceled..

Rumours I guees? wink_o.gif