txalin

William Porter's Blog

plus theres surf! fantastic, im sure there'll be many more amazing features when it gets released

lol at will's friend

bootneckofficer

Definatly the best water I'v seen,so many properties,waves and not just normal mapswave correction on the direction of the island as well as shelving and breaking off as well as the water comming onto the shalowest parts o the island. I must say,it is the most realistic yet,excellent job BIS!

The water is exellent, much better then I expected;

I hope when a shell or something else hits the water we won't see smokeclouds anymore, but a nice watersplash effect. wink_o.gif

The best part is after the 20th  crazy_o.gif  time watching it, I finally noticed the seagull harrassing Steve.  On both cuts of the island, left hand side. shows up as a slow moving white spot.

p.s. The music IS perfect isn't it? smile_o.gif

lol the musics hilarious. how many badges does that heli mg gunner need on his arm. plus u can see all the other guys who were on R&R in the chopper waiting to go look for him.

Sniper Pilot - the second the music started I thought some popup was playing the background. rofl.gif

LMAO! Glad you liked it guys!

Quote[/b] ]

... I can't wait to get my thieving paws one one of those Lill boats and take it for a blast around ArmA! biggrin_o.gif

Hey Mind if i come? We should organize a mass ArmA Beach Party... No joke!

Hey Mind if i come? We should organize a mass ArmA Beach Party... No joke!

That is a strangely attractive idea... if I had the internet I'd gladly show up. We could take RPGs and go fishing, Afghan style.

count me in!

i need date time and hour, ill be there if this community reunion really happens. smile_o.gif

some interactive games would be nice.. (some aim range at the beach)

Like the beach party idea, but think allowing weapons of any kind would be unwise, it would soon turn into a bloodbath wink_o.gif

Ooh yeah, beach party would be great. But of course, no weapons allowed. smile_o.gif

Ooh yeah, beach party would be great. But of course, no weapons allowed. smile_o.gif

did this idea crossed your mind ?

idea:

moderators should be there also, as MP (military police) to moderate behaviours. they would have weapons to control bad situations if needed.

i keep that idea of that aim range game in that beach party.  wink_o.gif

a score board could be there aswell.

Placebo with a helmit labelled "uber" tapping a banstick in his hands should keep people in line. smile_o.gif

Ok then lets do it... Ill talk to my staff to see if we can get a server... Its early to start planning a date but this would be cool...

We could have an Air show and other awsome activities...

Edit: I hope Placebo would come too wink_o.gif

Yeah, ArmA Baywatch MOD with dancing girls and a lot of beer... yay.gif

dancingchick.gifdancingchick.gifdancingchick.gif    Party-Time.gif   ... OK count me in too!  biggrin_o.gif

Our team will join in, ~30 guys or at least alpha team members if player limits will be "low" wink_o.gif