Sign in to follow this  
Ironsight

Latest screenshots available

Nice temper, pal..

But the video does look really excellent. The lighting makes it look so hollywoodish, yet realistic. Cool and real at the same time!.. Creal? Or.. Rool?

Or Reol maybe?

Absolutly splendid by the way.  THis game is gonna need some kickass hardware.

Not sure about the distroyable buildings though.  They sink down quite well and the smoke/dust is great.  But when it clears, theres no rubble left.  The buildings should be replaced with a smashed up variation of them selvs i think...

Also, WOW!  Check out the beginning of this vid.

Thereare ten tanks in the team!  Each with 3 men in them!!  Thats a 30 man team!   wow_o.gif

Nice temper, pal..

But the video does look really excellent. The lighting makes it look so hollywoodish, yet realistic. Cool and real at the same time!.. Creal? Or.. Rool?

Or Reol maybe?

Absolutly splendid by the way. THis game is gonna need some kickass hardware.

Not sure about the distroyable buildings though. They sink down quite well and the smoke/dust is great. But when it clears, theres no rubble left. The buildings should be replaced with a smashed up variation of them selvs i think...

Also, WOW! Check out the beginning of this vid.

Thereare ten tanks in the team! Each with 3 men in them!! Thats a 30 man team! wow_o.gif

Actually only 10 units are shown in the list at once, pressing F11 and F12 cycles through to the previous/next 10 in the list. Since we have been told that the battle involves 100 tanks then that means each team has 50 tanks, meaning 150 people. Looking at how those tanks are all in one single line formation they must be in one group. biggrin_o.gif

will it be possible to apply hdr on tracers for night vision ?

FU*K YOU!

Such behaviour is not tolerated.

You're PR'd pending punishment

ok so im guessing everyone has seen the latest Tank battle at night, why arent many people commenting on this, it looks simply amazing people, great explosions, fantastic tracers, nice colours, all we needed to hear was the sound of this battle

Can't get enough of that swimming vid biggrin_o.gif

And the night-time one looks brilliant - also, it seems to suggest night is no longer all black and white. smile_o.gif

We have, the discussion is one page back smile_o.gif

Btw, no traces in that vid, only rockets I believe...

Awsome vid.

When the tracers fly low over the ground, the grass is green!

No more grey nights anymore,cos when there's light, there's colour, that's a law of nature (optica)

Well done BIS. notworthy.gif

Night colour looks like OPF 1.46 or if you use dxdll, use the night shadder overide by default or switch it ingame (app+N). I also think that post processing looks better at night and the nvg effect is brilliant. I wish it was compatible with anti aliasing though sad_o.gif .

Well i just wanna that this game would be a big success in market. This game just need destructable buildings because there is not in BF that included. I wanna that this game just make BF to game in second class.

Yeah and my greetings about those new features like swimming and rolling on ground. Thank you BIS! notworthy.gif

The BF series already IS second class...

I'm just hoping that the publishers wont screw up the sales by not advertising...

i guess there's an extra line somewhere that says "remove weapon" or something like that. should be modabble smile_o.gif

Nah,I hope its a thing of the player having to be smart and putting down their weapon by theirself since it is possible to do so. And maybe later animations could be made for shallow water so that soldiers can hold their rifles over their heads if their feet touch the ground and head is above water.

For some reason my windows media player does not want to acquire the codec for the video when I paste this link. ftp://www.ofpr.info/ofpd/videos/ArmANightFight.wmv Anyone have it hosted on their website by chance?

i guess there's an extra line somewhere that says "remove weapon" or something like that. should be modabble smile_o.gif

Nah,I hope its a thing of the player having to be smart and putting down their weapon by theirself since it is possible to do so. And maybe later animations could be made for shallow water so that soldiers can hold their rifles over their heads if their feet touch the ground and head is above water.

For some reason my windows media player does not want to acquire the codec for the video when I paste this link. ftp://www.ofpr.info/ofpd/videos/ArmANightFight.wmv Anyone have it hosted on their website by chance?

or maybe just put the weapon in a safe stance?

this is insane, u can see that soldiers have the orange glow from te fires. thats ... thats.... *faints due to happiness*

or hold it above their heads?

bootneckofficer

Thats what I said. And thanks for the link,works now ^^ SWAT_BigBear

ArmA looks great, but what you can't see from the screens and videos is how the AI is acting. Hope there will be a demo soon. I just can't wait to get the ArmA Experience since I only play OFP for years now ...

Welcome Eddie, good to see a familiar face. Hopefully soon we will recieve more "to-the-point" videos or explanations as such about ai and the likes. smile_o.gif

Is there http/ftp download for this mentioned big tank battle video other than youtube?