Sign in to follow this  
Ironsight

Latest screenshots available

oh my god...i love the tracers. they light up the environment!

Those aren't tracers, they're missiles or rockets.

are you saying that just so you can start an argument? there are rockets and missiles, but definetly tracers too...rockets don't move that fast.

Lots of people already stated that they dont see any tracer on that vid. Im one of them.

oh my god...i love the tracers. they light up the environment!

Those aren't tracers, they're missiles or rockets.

are you saying that just so you can start an argument? there are rockets and missiles, but definetly tracers too...rockets don't move that fast.

Lots of people already stated that they dont see any tracer on that vid. Im one of them.

There are clearly no tracers in the video, you can see by the smoke trails and explosions that they are rockes and missiles. They don't looks much like tracers anyway.

Nope, not trying to start an argument. I'm simply stating facts.

Just believe to this guy. He knows what he is talking about wink_o.gif

Hi all

To thrush213.

Dslyecxi is one of the people on this forum who's word is good.

Most of the Mod teams here and in other games, and writers for the games media magazines and blogs respect his posts.

You would do well to look at his contributions to this forum and his own website in order to assess his character.

Trust me when I say that if Dslyecxi says:

Quote[/b] ]Those aren't tracers, they're missiles or rockets.

He has the experience knowledge for you to be certain he is being truthfull.

Kind Regards Walker

Hence why he said it was old whistle.gif

No, he said the footage was old. But I am saying the compilation video/review itself is old.

In film and video, footage is the raw, unedited material as it has been recorded by the camera, which usually must be edited to create a motion picture, video clip, television show or similar completed work. More loosely, footage can also refer to all sequences used in film and video editing, such as special effects and archive material (for special cases of this, see stock footage and B roll).

you compile footage to form a video. the footage can be of any age. i could make a video with footage from ww2 and the footage would be old but the video would be new.

Hi all

To thrush213.

Dslyecxi is one of the people on this forum who's word is good.

Most of the Mod teams here and in other games, and writers for the games media magazines and blogs respect his posts.

You would do well to look at his contributions to this forum and his own website in order to assess his character.

Trust me when I say that if Dslyecxi says:

Quote[/b] ]Those aren't tracers, they're missiles or rockets.

He has the experience knowledge for you to be certain he is being truthfull.

Kind Regards Walker

If the missiles firing were Hellfires, they are supersonic. Even Hydra 70 rocket pod munitions move at 739.14m/s

source: http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/missile/hydra-70.htm

Just for informations sake about what rockets and missiles can do (yes they can go faster than bullets) smile_o.gif

To start:

http://www.dtic.mil/ndia/2005garm/wednesday/bradford.pdf

and the future - http://www.bayernchemie-protac.com/hypervelocity_propulsion.htm

Google Hypervelocity rockets for the cutting edge of rocketry.

Dslyecxi is much 'the man' in matters of munitions. tounge2.gif

i dont care if theres tracers or not, im as happy as a pig in his own waste product thumbs-up.gif

swiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmming

hahaahahah TOTOALLY awesome....!

hey should there be more smoke when the building is destroyed......!!!

hey guys does anyone have a release date.....i read zat it was supposed to be released in 2007....hmmm can't wait till 2007....!!!

the videos ARE AWESOME....THANKS BIS.

Ah come on, it ain't all bad. Just five months at the most.

Or a little over 2 months smile_o.gif

2 months even 5 months is nothing, it'll pass quickly.

Why dont You Guys buy czech or polish version and just remove subtitles ? That way you could have ArmA in less than 3 weeks.

Quote[/b] ]Why dont You Guys buy czech or polish version and just remove subtitles ?

Because that´s not a solution, keeping in mind that briefings are in a different language aswell.

Quote[/b] ]Why dont You Guys buy czech or polish version and just remove subtitles ?

Because that´s not a solution, keeping in mind that briefings are in a different language aswell.

thats right.

And to add that there will be a demo in MP i bet the core fans will handle the demo for 2 or 3 months straight smile_o.gif

I will wait.

to be ontopic this pic is almost real as some already said.

arma_gta.jpg

its really impressive counting that the quality is not the best since its a "home video"..

you can even see the shadows under water of the boat and the wood platform.

UAU its really impressive.

though the wave effects are nice but they need to be worked alittle. If you noticed in the video there are some waves coming from land, something that is not possible in real world.

Don't know if that can be fixed because its kinda strange to eye view.

Yes, You proly right, to bad :/

=) =O How pretty. yay.gif I certainly would order one of those. Now that's what I call a special edition smile_o.gif.

Or one called "Ambergris" ROFL

Sure there are plenty of other humerous names if you look hard enough. E.g. Isn't Eponia the name of the celtic horse Godess?

Checked morphicon´s page.

Does anyone know where I can preorder one of the special editions ?

Me wanna have !