Sign in to follow this  
shadow

ArmA Progress Updates

Many game producers seems to be awefully quite before E3 and then when E3 arrives it's a huge buzz. Lets hope its the same with BI.

It would be absolutely necessary for BI to go to E3, they are still looking for a publisher; the best way to find one is to present the work that has been done with Armed Assault and Game 2.

Do I think BI will show up at E3? Of course!

It would be absolutely necessary for BI to go to E3, they are still looking for a publisher; the best way to find one is to present the work that has been done with Armed Assault and Game 2.

Do I think BI will show up at E3? Of course!

you think a creator like BIS need to look for a publisher?! rofl.gif

i bet they are not looking.. they are deciding wich one to pick among unnumbered plublishers.. and it seems they have no rush.. banghead.gif

edit: nener.gif

Quote[/b] ]i bet they are not looking.. they are deciding wich one to pick among unnumbered plublishers.. and it seems they have no rush..

We'd be swimming in the nonexistant, computer animated blood of nonexistant, computer animated Sahranians by now methinks if thats be true matey.

Arrr!

To be honest I would have thought that there would be publishers queueing up to grab the sequel to OPFP.

The first one did so well and is still so beloved by a large amount of people that it is a surefire winner.

They don't have to worry about a massive costly marketing campaign as the base is already there. They simply need to get the name out and about and make sure that the new game is still associated with OPFP.

lets just hope we have a publisher that has a reliable customer support.

Hi guys,

my fiend "Jagy" found new cover for Armed Assault on czech games eshop.

Bad new is, that ArmA has new release term between summer - autumn 2006. huh.gif

1623.jpg

xzone eshop

nice1

successor of epic operation flashpoint, hmmm bit to vague, lol

btw whats Cena: 899,- Kč converted to Å`s or euros ?

its gone back to 200 km2. again lol is 400 or 200, confusious is born again

Summer - Last BETA or DEMO

Autumn - release (identically how OFP)

Guest Ti0n3r

And where do you get this information? icon8.gif

nice1

successor of epic operation flashpoint, hmmm bit to vague, lol

btw whats Cena: 899,- Kč converted to Å`s or euros ?

its gone back to 200 km2. again lol is 400 or 200, confusious is born again

899kc = cca 30 Euros

400km2 is correct i think.

1623.jpg

well looks pretty damn good to me, I really love these soldier models notworthy.gif

Well i got some info somewhere saying these days some PC developers are having a hard time finding publishers for PC games becuase everone and everthing is going to next generation consoles.. i read that in an interveiw from the guys whos making Neverwinter Nights 2 crazy_o.gifsmile_o.gif

"IDEA Games would like to announce that it will be in attendance at E3 2006.

During the 3 day exposition IDEA Games will present to journalists and publishers a number of different projects currently under development. These include live demonstrations of key unsigned titles such as Alpha Prime and Armed Assault.

IDEA Games can be found in Kentia Hall and publishers or journalists wishing to arrange a meeting should contact us."

www.idea-games.com

Hi guys,

my fiend "Jagy" found new cover for Armed Assault on czech games eshop.

Bad new is, that ArmA has new release term between summer - autumn 2006. huh.gif

Like Placebo said, sites usually make dates up from nothing just plain guessing work. :P I want to hear it straight from BIS or the publisher I accept no other dates. smile_o.gif

Yep, he inasmuch said if the date does not come from a signed publisher, it's not real. sad_o.gif

(C'mon E3)

Do I think BI will show up at E3?  Of course!

you think a creator like BIS need to look for a publisher?! rofl.gif

Yes. Considering there are probably many publishers who are interested in their products; they would like to choose the correct one that would best appeal to their needs.

IDEA games has been doing quite a bit of speaking on AA's behalf. They may have had a publisher all along.

Wow, I'm impressed.

This new cover is quite beautiful. The stretching landscape in the background really does make the game look "epic".

bistudio.cz

BIS say here, that ArmA release "MAYBE" this summer tounge2.gif (june-september) 2006 ==>>> THIS WINTER 2007 whistle.gif

I think it will be at the end of summer / beginning of winter.

Release of a game in the middle of summer is nonsence because people want to go outside in summers.

But not in winters though rofl.gif

Middle of Summer or not if i get my mits on Armed Assault i wont see light for a while biggrin_o.gif

Hi,

Sorry if this has already been answered, but does anyone know what operating systems will be supported? I'm still on Windows ME 'til I replace my system next year, but most games now are just XP/2000.

Thanks,

CH

Hi,

Sorry if this has already been answered, but does anyone know what operating systems will be supported? I'm still on Windows ME 'til I replace my system next year, but most games now are just XP/2000.

Thanks,

CH

I dont want to get offtopic, but man... ME is crap, believe me smile_o.gif

I think arma will run under ME though, but definately not as well as under xp.