Sign in to follow this  
shadow

ArmA Progress Updates

I would like see interview again, but we have big problem with internet stream - we must wait for repair icon_rolleyes.gif

Guest Ti0n3r

Holy damn! It looks great, but I'm having a hard time trying to tell what's game2 footage and what's ArmA footage. I guees most of it is from game2? huh.gif

you think any of its game2 ? . i dont know czech so i guess it needs translation , all i heard after the posiedon old interview was Armed Assault. and besides game 2 is more RTS stylee and i din see any rts looked like good old ofp on steroids smile_o.gif

Guys, im blind! Can someone point me the link to the movie

?? Of where?

i cant find, only a slow DL... in the cz forums...

The other Links, i cant found a Download button huh.gif I will try would file that to host.

edit: damned, i have download the old ru video.. pff

Guest Ti0n3r
you think any of its game2 ?

Yes, the part with the oak trees looks like game2, it reminds me of the E3 woodland footage. And the chopper in the video was also seen on some game2 pics from E3.

And the plane part, damn that's just insane. ~5km viewdistance crazy_o.gif

Guest Ti0n3r
Guys, im blind! Can someone point me the link to the movie

You guys should learn some czech icon6.gif

Here it is

I didn't understand a word, but i'm pretty sure i've seen a t72 (or a t80?) at the beginning of the footage with a mounted HMG on the top of the turret. Multigunner position?

Klavan

Scenes where player is shooting enemies in first person were definately from ArmA.

Rest of the scenes where we could see Huey helicopter, T-90 and that funky fighter plane were probably from Game2.

@tioner

valid point bout chopper and plane.

the street fights def arma tho + maybe 80%

LOL it took me 30+ years to learn english+ portuguese(BR),never mind czech wink_o.gif

anyway i am scaning the bis studio part of the vid now for clues smile_o.gif.

well that was something

the ArmA stuff starts at 15:00 and ends at 19:00... 4 min long.

there was no mention of Game2 at all, so im guessing that was all ArmA, as the Game2 engine looks diferent, and all the screen shots we have seen on game 2 have been in the desert. i only got one complaint.. the footage is a bit dark and hard to see, i have been trying to save the stream so i can edit it, but i have yet to find the link so i can save it.

oh and another point the suports this all being ArmA footage- Game2 still has 2 years of development to go, if not more. so there is no way that footage of the chopper and the F35 can be from Game2.. if it was, then BIS has been lieing about the progress of Game2, and that its alot farther in its development then even Armed Assault.. just my 2 and 1\5th cents.

perhaps its just me, but i was far more taken aback by Ondrej's bizzare hair style - looked likema hurricane had gone through prague rofl.gif

well that was something

the ArmA stuff starts at 15:00 and ends at 19:00... 4 min long.

there was no mention of Game2 at all, so im guessing that was all ArmA, as the Game2 engine looks diferent, and all the screen shots we have seen on game 2 have been in the desert. i only got one complaint.. the footage is a bit dark and hard to see, i have been trying to save the stream so i can edit it, but i have yet to find the link so i can save it.

oh and another point the suports this all being ArmA footage- Game2 still has 2 years of development to go, if not more. so there is no way that footage of the chopper and the F35 can be from Game2.. if it was, then BIS has been lieing about the progress of Game2, and that its alot farther in its development then even Armed Assault.. just my 2 and 1\5th cents.

That's not true. Some Game2 screens are from grassy green island biggrin_o.gif And most of the footage is from Game2 (Huey, T-90, F-35), so there's mention about this game too.

I wouldn't usually be all melodramatic and make "OMG, Nooo!!!111" statements, but...

OMG, Nooo!!!111, 8:15 in the tank - a <spit> health meter huh.gif Fortunately, and rather oddly, it's not in any other scene.

I like the rest of it; the forests and undergrowth seem particularly nice.

Not sure about the soldier at 9:37 that appears to be using techniques form a 1950s exercise film as part of his PT program though.

I saw atleast ONE destructable building in the video yay.gif

...and some nice terrain and vehicles!

I think most of the footage were from Game2.

perhaps its just me, but i was far more taken aback by Ondrej's bizzare hair style - looked likema hurricane had gone through prague  rofl.gif

I was thinking excaclty the same, to be honest, it scared me for a moment...  wink_o.gif

(Just kidding Ondrej, my own hair looks crap aswell wink_o.gif )

Ontopic: It looked like they recorded it with a camera instead with something like FRAPS, i cant see anything!  confused_o.gif

EDIT: Oh, subtitles would be awesome, but i dont expect them..  wink_o.gif

EDIT: @ Scarey, that health meter is from an old OFP version...  wink_o.gif

EDIT: @ Average Joe, at what tie did you see the building? could you see if it was ArmA of Game2? smile_o.gif

Lynx.. icon_rolleyes.gif  tounge2.gif

Looks like UH-1Y to me  biggrin_o.gif

I'm just gone leave now. whistle.gif

I think most of the footage were from Game2.

Aggree. That Huey in-flight landscape was

wow_o.gif Btw, was one of the TV-guys wearing some Deus Ex t-shirt? Cool!

Oh yeah, Ondrej, don't bother, I nearly have any hair biggrin_o.gif