Sign in to follow this  
shadow

ArmA Progress Updates

Actually it does say that the new Island is in the Atlantic smile_o.gif

...hmm, i see. oops:whi:

I think Sara looks like a edited Czech republic-Slovakia bits of Hungary and a part of Austria as the peninsula wink_o.gif

edit*

Now I took a longer view on the European map in that area parts of Germany and Poland are included as well rofl.gif

Or like a very edited USA with bits of Uzbegistan and some parts of the Democratic Republic of Congo. huh.gif

Sry 'bout that.

I think Sara looks like a edited Czech republic-Slovakia bits of Hungary and a part of Austria as the peninsula wink_o.gif

WTF! Yeah, I knew Hungary will have a seashore again!!! tounge2.gif

that's a waaaaaay long stretch. Given some geographical knowledge and time someone could come up with similar stuff.

true, it was there in OFP, but palmtrees make me wonder, of course, it could be on another island...

The island(s) may exist somewhere, knowing BIS to recreate things, like islands, buildings, etc.. in OFP, however I didn't find it either...yet confused_o.gif . But I do ask myself, will BIS create it like Nogova, or did they do the same as with kolgujev looking like tenerife? (they made Nogova with a number of real places, and put those all in one map, which resulted in Nogova)

@ralph

Quote[/b] ]that's a waaaaaay long stretch

lol i only said maybe some !! of this.

given that the island creator likes trekking there, maybe it planted the idea in his subconscious lol smile_o.gif

@ralph
Quote[/b] ]that's a waaaaaay long stretch

lol i only said maybe some !! of this.

given that the island creator likes trekking there, maybe it planted the idea in his subconscious lol smile_o.gif

maybe.. like "some" have said, Its all speculation.. tounge2.gif

i wounder how is ArmA Progress... icon_rolleyes.gif

I saw report with IdeaGames, but I have 2 news (bad and good).

Bad new - In reportage has been nothing about ArmA crazy_o.gif

Good new - On 22. April 06 will be report/interview with Spanel brothers about their next games (ArmA and maybe Game2-ingame?)

I saw report with IdeaGames, but I have 2 news (bad and good).

Bad new - In reportage has been nothing about ArmA crazy_o.gif

Good new - On 22. April 06 will be report/interview with Spanel brothers about their next games (ArmA and maybe Game2-ingame?)

Any official info on internet about this matter?

with E3 coming up in about a month I think we will have some real info and a trailer that is official and not out-dated yay.gif

and maybe even a demo... who knows wow_o.gif

I'm guessing that activity here will be pretty limited until E3 or at least the next interview.

*sigh* I need another hobby.

do what i do.

go to a hobby store, find the biggest most complex and expensive model they have, spend the next 5 months putting it together.

I'm guessing that activity here will be pretty limited until E3 or at least the next interview.

mrbeen.jpg

Even Mr Been is waiting for IT...

Even Mr Been is waiting for IT...

So it looks like the 'ArmA Progress Updates' thread has got so little progress to report that we will have to resort to a 'silly faces for soldiers' competition!    rofl.gif

mrmonkey.jpg

headdance.gif

well i gonna play the demo myself, smile_o.gif

its a fairytale come true ,ty bis smile_o.gif

grab it here

Holy Crap!  Forget Armed Assault.  Why isn't BI working on a sequel to this game?  

Possible scene:

Nastya rises before the sun awakes with a full day's work ahead of her.  She begins to cut logs into pieces for the fire, recognizing that the days have already gotten shorter and the nights grow colder.  After splitting her fifth log she pauses and wipes the sweat off her brow.  As she gazes off into the distant hills she hears a low rumble.  

Is it a herd of elks?

No, just the mechanized infantry practicing their formations again.

grab it here

...what the hell is this all about! crazy_o.gif

I think we finaaly gotten to the bottom of the extended development times:  BIS are all mental! crazy_o.gif

grab it here

...what the hell is this all about! crazy_o.gif

I think we finaaly gotten to the bottom of the extended development times:  BIS are all mental! crazy_o.gif

Thats old, you can see marek (i thought) playing it on a screen in that "hidden bis page" rofl.gif