Sign in to follow this  
shadow

ArmA Progress Updates

Have you all seen THIS? (23,5 MB, 5mins 22sec)

I haven't seen this Team Switch dialog before at the 2:20 mark.

Do you think that be part of regular MP or MP Coop? Presumably you're switching with an AI player.

It's different to the Switch To Character dialog we've seen in SP.

That flight video is hilarious! Either the flight model is uber hard, or that guy had no idea what the hell he was doing.

Anyone notice the put down weapon animation? Hopefully this means no more "Force-like" pick ups or drops. Solid shtuff.

That flight video is hilarious! Either the flight model is uber hard, or that guy had no idea what the hell he was doing.

Anyone notice the put down weapon animation? Hopefully this means no more "Force-like" pick ups or drops. Solid shtuff.

I'd go with the guy is a noob.

Either or. Whatever he was, he was crap.

Looking forward to seeing the modding possibilities with the new engine. Weapon resting/MG deployment especially. Hopefully the age of muzzles going through walls is over.

Have you all seen THIS? (23,5 MB, 5mins 22sec)

I haven't seen this Team Switch dialog before at the 2:20 mark.

Do you think that be part of regular MP or MP Coop? Presumably you're switching with an AI player.

It's different to the Switch To Character dialog we've seen in SP.

They're the same thing, team switch is switch to character just named differently.

Judging by the video they put it on 2x speed before taking off lol.

I'd go with the guy is a noob.

We're all "noobs".  Virtually none of us have tried the new flight control system yet.

lol, so we shouldn't laugh at those guys until we have tried it ourselves or deep embarrassment could lie ahead.

New Info on Versions...

I Sent;

Quote[/b] ]Also JJ, Will the text in the Czech version be able to be changed to English?

Thanks

Matt Hurley

Get-Realism.com

JJ Replied;

Quote[/b] ]All local versions will have only localised text, it is not possible to change them into English.

Best Regards,

Jiri

when he is running in the begining of that video didnt he run really fast, and whats up with the icon in the middle of the screen

anyway the game looks nice

Quick question; Does anyone know if reloading has changed, as in, can you reload wilst walking for certian weapons, does reload times vary between weapons, and is their a variation that MG's must be reloaded standing still and others can be reloaded wilst walking?

So if you wont familiar the Czech, Polish, German or Russian language, you can't play the ArmA before 2007.

What can i say? We suck it, because we are only secondary level lifeforms... banghead.gif

We suck it, because we are only secondary level lifeforms... banghead.gif

Exactly.. live with it..

That video is great btw..

edit:

I laughed at that guy with the helicopter but i bet i do the same lol although i think im a good pilot, we will see tounge2.gif

We suck it, because we are only secondary level lifeforms... banghead.gif

Exactly.. live with it..

It's enough when we are only try to be cheerful, or need to raise statue for the BIS and 505, to we reflect our gratitude to do this?

edit:

I laughed at that guy with the helicopter but i bet i do the same lol although i think im a good pilot, we will see  tounge2.gif

not so sure about that, on most of the videos theres been some strange people playing, but its suposed to be harder so maybe

You can't change the strings in localized versions to another language?

Well,if that is true, that is one big fuckup. I rather go with A) no english strings delivered with local versions tho than B) Strings are kinda hardcoded into game.

I fail to believe any dev-team with some common sense would go

"What about that multi-language support in OFP,do we keep it?"

"Nah,Screw it! Hardcoded Messages FTW!" icon_rolleyes.gif

On another note,that screenshot of the strategic map really made my day, that blue and red blob of gel on the map marking the frontlines biggrin_o.gif . (Note:I am not complaining about it or want it changed,infact I don't care,it is still very funny imho)

-----------------------------------------

---NEW TRAILER!!!

--> HERE WorthPlaying.com

OMG this trailer is a well made one, you see the units in good detail and the harriers and helicopters tanks.. it looks superb..!! notworthy.gif

---NEW TRAILER!!!

OMG this trailer is a well made one, you see the units in good detail and the harriers and helicopters tanks.. it looks superb..!!  notworthy.gif

Wow, that looked really really good, and the music really fits in biggrin_o.gif

Shame we didnt get to see any gameplay though wink_o.gif

---NEW TRAILER!!!

damn, looks great biggrin_o.gif

I spotted a few graphical glitches (like shadow of the soldiers not rendered when they're in the back of a truck), but since nobody is perfect, you won't hear me whine biggrin_o.gif

very well done video, very nice close-ups, shows a lot of detail and features, like the multiple gunner positions and stuff. The only thing left is a (or the) playable version, I guess tounge2.gif