Sign in to follow this  
shadow

ArmA Progress Updates

I went through some old topics when I came across this:

Quote[/b] ] lol what would you do while being a dog bark at people and stuff lol.

whistle.gif

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b7/Dog_mine.jpg

Full article at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog_mine

*Edit* I think the wikipedia article should be taken with a pinch of salt - a better source is http://www.soviet-empire.com/arsenal/army/anti-tank/dog_mine.php

Combine that with the info from the latest interview:

Quote[/b] ]Even the extent to which the game can be modded has been improved, for example our extensive AI in both characters and ambient life uses an FSM system which can be modified meaning that it's possible for the community to modify or even create new artificial intelligence behaviours.

whistle.gif  whistle.gif  whistle.gif

Im just wondering Smoke does it act real and drift accross the battlefield and restrick the view of yours and the enemy forces?

i could imagine the enemy setting fires to restick the view of there apossers???

Here is the Dutch source! 505 brengt ARMA Naar Europa!

Source gamer.nl

Very good to hear they found a publisher! smile_o.gif

According to the dutch source the release will be in early 2007, can anyone confirm this?

Critics are very positive!

Darn, another delay. mad_o.gif BTW I'm very happy te see ArmA has publisher for whole Europe. smile_o.gif

Davilex games was the Benelux publisher and 505 probably for the rest of Europe.

It's a pity the release is delayed again, but I hope we will get a demo by then.

damn... well where is a good (german/czech)online software supplier that delivers anywhere in the world...

Davilex games was the Benelux publisher and 505 probably for the rest of Europe.

It's a pity the release is delayed again, but I hope we will get a demo by then.

Can you post source?

The source is HERE, as Stavanger said

On the bottom

Quote[/b] ]ArmA: Armed Assault, published by 505 Games and developed by Bohemia Interactive, is scheduled for release on PC in first quarter 2007.

Now I can save money to buy a new car and a new pc in time for arma, I guess thats the only bonus of a delay on my half smile_o.gif

The source is HERE, as Stavanger said

On the bottom

Quote[/b] ]ArmA: Armed Assault, published by 505 Games and developed by Bohemia Interactive, is scheduled for release on PC in first quarter 2007.

FriketMonkey probably aimed at the Davilex part.

Can't see it anywhere, he did make my heart stop for a second, freaking scary thought crazy_o.gif

Well after all that waiting more waiting banghead.gif

A demo would cheer people up i guess

not many updates on that aspect   pistols.gif

Can you post source?

Yea, I don't think they publish games anymore so I think this is hopefully wrong info then. *prays* smile_o.gif

haha i just looked at 505 games homepage and ive havent heard of many pf their games, i hope this doesnt put off any newcomers to the community.

heres the link. 505 games

haha i just looked at 505 games homepage and ive havent heard of many pf their games, i hope this doesnt put off any newcomers to the community.

heres the link. 505 games

well they haven't published a single PC game to this date tounge2.gif not too ambitious to publish "the game of the year to be" as their first PC game biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

FriketMonkey probably aimed at the Davilex part.

True  smile_o.gif

Can somebody confirm the davilex publisher?

so, please accept my apologizes notworthy.gif

Not seen about Davilex wink_o.gif

Last night I had a dream that I was playing a really cool war game. I could tell it wasn't ArmA though, becasue there were guys swimming in it. biggrin_o.gifwink_o.gif

I was hoping that with this delay there might be a chance they could add swimming, but if it's still coming out in certain countries next month, then I guess not... huh.gif

Is this big honkin' thing on the guys back a designator?

Had to add 'WOAH' someone get a weedwacker pronto! (looks fantastic!wink_o.gif

Is this big honkin' thing on the guys back a designator?

Indeed, it seems to be the same laser designator that was released with OFP 1.46

- dRb