Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FFUR - Huge Release !!

Was it sarcasm Totala?Or I have to prepare another 700 mbs of my traffic? smile_o.gif

C4 don't hurt tanks the same way as satchel charges did. In the 1985 campaign Interdiction mission you are supposed to blow up 2 tanks. I tried severeal times and I was able to force one crew to get out from tank (probably T72), the second tank remained healthy even though I put c4 right under it, between its tracks. There is no problem with standard satchels.

EDIT: FFUR1985

FOr  those of you that ask for release dates....

Its cancelled...sorry  sad_o.gif

For everyone else, it's being beta tested right now.

biggrin_o.gif

YAY i didnt ask biggrin_o.gif

Cant wait though it is sounding very good easpecially the new AI enhancements hope they will all work prefectly.

I'm back at uni now, so the FFUR team can take their time, since I've got lotsa work to be doing.

Kudos, guys!  yay.gif Ah, the things I will do with those new ACU textures - brings a tear to my eye socket...  inlove.gif

EDIT: Once I get them, I can finally knock over my campaign!

Oh, and TB84 - is this a bug, or do you know you've been using the 1985 crewman model in the 2005 FFUR? In reality, they should be using the Interceptor stuff, same as the infantry, however, that model has the old ALICE (I think?) armour going, and that's why the shoulders and collar are weird.

ALICE1.jpg

ALICE2.jpg

After some tweaking...

Interceptor1.jpg

Interceptor2.jpg

Thanks TB84 for lending the textures. I'm sure the FFUR team can improve upon my efforts because these are the textures intended for riflemen, not crew.

TB84, could you please make the textures (both ACU and BDU) for the 2006 crewman less ALICE-like, more Interceptor-like, and use the 2003 CBT model?

FOr those of you that ask for release dates....

Its cancelled...sorry sad_o.gif

For everyone else, it's being beta tested right now.

biggrin_o.gif

Yeah funny icon_rolleyes.gif

It wasn't a "stupid question"...

If we read things like "release is imminent...Expect release very soon... This weekend..." etc, etc, we expect the release to be imminent, very soon, this weekend wink_o.gif

icon_rolleyes.gif

Quote[/b] ]Any word on the ETA?

Thats a stupid question whether you realize it or not.

Im beta testing it now means its not ready. Theres your ETA.

Quote[/b] ]we expect the release to be imminent, very soon, this weekend

Well you'd be wrong then.

Guys nothing...

People need to learn a little patience and to stop acting as if it's ok to bug and demand.

It's damn annoying.

I totally agree, but still...  icon_rolleyes.gif  It's not like there's anything you or me or anyone can do about those kind of posts except ignore them. That said, those people who are peeing their pants for this to come out, like me ( sad_o.gif ) really should leave the team alone until the proper time - do we want a polished product, or some half-baked shambles seething with bugs?

On topic, yes?

EDIT: Not that anything the FFUR team releases would be a half-baked shambles seething with bugs. wink_o.gif

Hi,

Quote[/b] ]TB84, could you please make the textures (both ACU and BDU) for the 2006 crewman less ALICE-like, more Interceptor-like, and use the 2003 CBT model?

Already Done.

Btw, Don't worry mates, the release is very close, just keep patient and you'll be playing OFP with the best FFUR pack carried out thus far.

wink_o.gif

Regards

TB84

Guys nothing...

People need to learn a little patience and to stop acting as if it's ok to bug and demand.

It's damn annoying.

I asked a simple question, you gave me a smart arse answer, there was no need for that.

Hi,
Quote[/b] ]TB84, could you please make the textures (both ACU and BDU) for the 2006 crewman less ALICE-like, more Interceptor-like, and use the 2003 CBT model?

Already Done.

Btw, Don't worry mates, the release is very close, just keep patient and you'll be playing OFP with the best FFUR pack carried out thus far.

wink_o.gif

Regards

TB84

Sounds Great! Thunderbird i cant wait!

@ CanadianTerror - Whens the release? rofl.gif

Ok girls get back on subject with the damn mod, its not like we are paying them to do this for us so respect them if they even release it.... i used to be the same asking, "ETA??" "RELEASE NOW!!" but i saw it as, why god... they could press the "yes" button for the caption, "Are you sure you want to erase all files now?" so, stop asking etas, keep play ure game, and just wait... its not the end of the world.

Ok, on subject... Good work TBH and everyone with this mod, this is looking very nice! I cant wait yay.gif

something different now:

M4A1Reflex.jpg

M4A1Aimpoint.jpg

I hope you like them ...

we are also working one some nicer Sniper sights to replace those we had with FFUR Euro

benus

They are very nice. I can't wait for this sounds like OFP will never be the same smile_o.gif .

very nice indeed but this may of been asked but im not sure when you hold a rifle it is not directly infront of your face you see it from one eye so wouldnt it be a bit more correct to shift the weapon sights to the right. It doesnt matter about this at all but it would just ever so slightly add to the realism.

But apart from that looks very good great work Benus and all of the FFUR team

wow, nice weapon sights thumbs-up.gif at last our player won't be the most Neglected and pig-dirty soldier of the entire US army , with all that scratches in his weapon tounge2.gif

when you hold a rifle it is not directly infront of your face you see it from one eye so wouldnt it be a bit more correct to shift the weapon sights to the right.

Not necessarily, if you close your left eye to look thru the sights the sight will appear in the centre but if your a SF dude and keep both eyes open then it will appear slightly to the right but the sight will be more blurred.