Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FFUR - Huge Release !!

i think its nessercery, it get the blood pumping and the adreniline flowing.

The other opinion is that you don't need music during combat at all.Very unrealistic when you are shooting and then hear for example hard rock...

Remember that a lot of the music will be used in cutscenes rather than that actual firefighters, and music tends to make cutscenes better, as well as more intresting.

So on as I said...for cutscenes classical music'll be ideal.Although I like rock too...Well,I can't describe it in words.U probably just have to listn to it yourselves,guys.

Overwise our discussion about it would be useless. wink_o.gif

As for Seventh replacement I'd advice some Depeche mode and Rammstein songs.

So on as I said...for cutscenes classical music'll be ideal.Although I like rock too...Well,I can't describe it in words.U probably just have to listn to it yourselves,guys.

Overwise our discussion about it would be useless. wink_o.gif

As for Seventh replacement I'd advice some Depeche mode and Rammstein songs.

Depeche Mode, yeah, if you're playing The Sims huh.gifrofl.gif

I suggest Ravel's Bolero for the Operation Flashpoint theme. Damn that's a wonderful song. I still do weights to it this very day. biggrin_o.gif

Eh? Dunno what you're talking about.

@ NSX - the retexed ACU work was mine, and to be frank, compared to TB84's stuff, it stank. I'll never embarass myself enough to release it. smile_o.gif And the BlackOps probably wouldn't wear MARPAT - I think they're emulating US Army SpecOps (Delta/GBs), not Marine Recon teams, especially if the regular troops are wearing Army CUs.

I suggest Ravel's Bolero for the Operation Flashpoint theme. Damn that's a wonderful song. I still do weights to it this very day.  biggrin_o.gif

I use it when I fu..! But, ALAS, it's to short ...

Bolero in OFP?! Now that's a joke, not my petty attempts!

Pffft. As if that's a joke. Hell, if I had my own division, I'd bring up my orchestral platoon (!wink_o.gif just so I could play Bolero once my tanks get rolling. Pity it goes for about 15 minutes, though.

Wagner - Ride Of Valkyries

tounge2.gif

I double that, it could be the perfect main title. AC/DC and Rammstein as background in missions. thumbs-up.gif

Hi,

Thanks to everyone for taking part in this songs selection. Due to the high number of the suggested songs we have decided to listen to as many as possible before choosing those that would fit best with OFP.

Our choice goes to:

The Who

When Worlds collide

We're not gonna take it

Sunday Bloody Sunday

In the Army Now

Sink the pink

Rooster

When Worlds Collide

Kasabian - club foot

Die with your boots on

Clubbed To Death

Top Gun Main theme

New Disease

Get Free

I hope you would agree about these songs as well. ;-)

Quote[/b] ]When you replaced the officer's cap with the helmet, did you add the microphone from the squad leader's helmet and the radio from the squad leader's back? Just that an officer would probably have these things, and I didn't notice them on the screenies.

Right, thanks for pointing that out.

Once again, cheers to everyone for the songs, liked most of them, though.

smile_o.gif

Best Regards

Thunderbird84

nice selection of songs, cant wait for the whole pack to be finished its gonna be great. So much detail Russians speaking russian not english with some dodgy accent, new music what more?

Cant wait

Since it was my suggestion ...

You may wanna change new disease with synthetic from the same band (spineshank). Couldn't remember last time i posted

I'd rather have the good ol' OFP music instead of new replacing songs icon_rolleyes.gif. ok there are good songs in that list but will sink the pink by AC/DC really fit?

Hi,

Thanks to everyone for taking part in this songs selection. Due to the high number of the suggested songs we have decided to listen to as many as possible before choosing those that would fit best with OFP.

Our choice goes to:

The Who

When Worlds collide      

We're not gonna take it  

Sunday Bloody Sunday    

In the Army Now          

Sink the pink            

Rooster                

When Worlds Collide

Kasabian - club foot      

Die with your boots on    

Clubbed To Death  

Top Gun Main theme

New Disease              

Get Free      

I hope you would agree about these songs as well. ;-)

Quote[/b] ]When you replaced the officer's cap with the helmet, did you add the microphone from the squad leader's helmet and the radio from the squad leader's back? Just that an officer would probably have these things, and I didn't notice them on the screenies.

Right, thanks for pointing that out.

Once again, cheers to everyone for the songs, liked most of them, though.

smile_o.gif

Best Regards

Thunderbird84

You put when worlds collide twice. I also wanted so say that you should add "Brand New Car" From Behind Enemy Lines Soundtrack, Makes a good action song pistols.gif

ok there are good songs in that list but will sink the pink by AC/DC really fit?

I agree with Berro, IMO Thunderstruck or Hell's Bells would be a more suitable AC/DC song, just my 0.02p, the rest seems a pretty good mix mate smile_o.gif

Black Sabbath-War Pigs would be PERFECT for ofp to replace one of the seventh songs.

Well, ones who blame Depeche mode are probably don't listen to them carefully.Try Barell of a Gun form Ultra (1997) album.Quite good song to replace one Seventh track...

Btw, how is lag in new version? In FFUR1985, The "flashpoint" mission yields 15 fps max...with ecp its around 40 :\

Sink the Pink by AC/DC is great.

Just because you have no taste doesnt mean it should be changed.

Top Gun Theme? You're ok with that though?

mad_o.gif  pistols.gif