Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FFUR - Huge Release !!

No worries about FOV values, they have been modified for the incoming patch/pack, which is nearing completion, several changes have been done (including RHS addons implementation) and the mod still only needs being tested on-line on a dedicated server in order to adjust a couple of things, and to make sure everything goes smoothly, off without a hitch, though.

There would certainly be 2 packs (Full pack and patch from 2.0 to 2.5).

By the way, the previous thread has been locked due to the close release of the last FFUR pack.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Thunderbird

ive just re-installed ofp after 6 months of not playing for this pack! its gonna be sweet!

good work tB we appreciate it

Thanks for the response Thunderbird, I look forward to seeing this patch as well. Thanks also for all of your teams hard work, ive never seen any mod that has done such a good job of turning ofp into seemingly a new game, it for me has opened many possibilities for mission making that I wouldnt have considered otherwise.

I opened the music.pbo file but whats the main tune thats played when you load up the ffur2006 its sorta like hard rock tounge2.gif

I opened the music.pbo file but whats the main tune thats played when you load up the ffur2006 its sorta like hard rock  tounge2.gif

SOunds like the Red hot chilli peppers to me... Dont know tho.