Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FFUR - Huge Release !!

Quote[/b] ]Is it still the 'old' KH Abrams?

It's an enhanced version of KH-InQ M1A2 that will be used instead of the previous one until KH/INQ will release their pretty updated Abrams.

smile_o.gif

Regards

Thunderbird84

hey TB,

and what's about Shilka? (Spetsnaz & ORCS mods)

great work, i inlove.gif it! notworthy.gifthumbs-up.gif

WOW sounds very good and only a few days to my birthday oh yeah yay.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Cant wait

Gedis - the Shilka has been mentioned about x,000 times. It is the reason for the delay being released this long.

No offence to anyone, but I wish everyone would stop asking for stuff so the team can finally get their gear up without having to wait longer to improve one teeny thing. If you're asking about anything, I suggest you read back - it's sure as hell in there. banghead.gif

Examples: the M1A2 and Shilka were both mentioned about 50 posts back, and the Shilka about 3000000000 times.

well sorry!

i scanned 3 pages back and nothing about shilka, which was released about that period, found only about abrams...

i knew that everyone was just waiting for the shilka, but i couldn't find about it, so asked...

i didn't want to make anyone angry... sad_o.gif

Awwwwww poor Gedis *hug* ... Cameron you meanie! mad_o.gif

tounge2.gif

So my squad now has servers and we can't wait til the big day! biggrin_o.gifthumbs-up.gifinlove.gif

Awwwwww poor Gedis *hug* ... Cameron you meanie!  mad_o.gif

tounge2.gif

So my squad now has servers and we can't wait til the big day!  biggrin_o.gif  thumbs-up.gif  inlove.gif

oh year pistols.gif that 2006 readme impresses me yay.gif

sometime in the future you should ask kylesarnik if it would be possible to implement 2nd rifle in to the mods smile_o.gif

that might brake some ofp missions?

No, why should it brake missions?

When you play CWC missions with new units that have a sidegun, the sideguns are gone but everything works fine. smile_o.gif

I think it may break a few missions, such as the black op mission where you have to nick Gubas documents from his house. Normally you have the choice between the HK to remain undetected, or the M21 to easily clear the base from range, but have trouble in close combat. With the 2nd rifle thing you would be able to have both, making it easier. wink_o.gif

I think it may break a few missions, such as the black op mission where you have to nick Gubas documents from his house. Normally you have the choice between the HK to remain undetected, or the M21 to easily clear the base from range, but have trouble in close combat. With the 2nd rifle thing you would be able to have both, making it easier. wink_o.gif

Thats not breaking it. Thats just making just making it a bit easier. wink_o.gif

Hi,

It's too late to carry out new modifications.

btw, First post updated.

And You can already start deleting the 'FFUR 2005' folder.

smile_o.gif

Stay tuned.

Regards

TB84

Is it possible to have an idea of the D-Day ?

Is it possible to have an idea of the D-Day ?

Hopefully this week...

:-)

Regards

TB84

Man, I peed my pants dammit. You can't post something like that and not have a freakin link down the bottom! sad_o.gif

Hahaha - patience, Cameron... icon_rolleyes.gif

Nearly me too. biggrin_o.gif

I´ll wait with the uninstall of The FFUR 2005 mods until the 06 version is up. I need this stuff.

yes. such a nice thing. all we ned is the DL link. smile_o.gif

I'm sure this is asked and answered, but does the 2006 pack allow for the use of outside addons, like the Euro pack does?

I'm not too sure about this, but I'm fairly sure that if you have the same addon in a non-FFUR addon there will be conflicts. smile_o.gif

What do you mean by "same addon in a non-FFUR addon"? You mean same addon but not in FFUR/Addons?

I and a few of my squadmates have been having issues regarding the OW addons (Our Weapons Mod).

I used to get "cannot load mission, missing addon: OW_crew" so I put the original OW_crew.pbo (8mb vs 2mb) instead of the FFUR one in the FFUR/Addons folder and that problem was solved. Then I started getting the same error message but regarding OW_MI8, like, even when I turn on the engine of the MI-26 for example, so I'm hoping the same solution will work, but I'm confused because FFUR 2005 doesn't even use the OW MI-8 confused_o.gifhuh.gif