Sign in to follow this  
raedor

RHS releases: GRU, SOBR, RFMI, GAZ66, Weapon Pack

I tested all units 1 by 1 and I see no error with Jam2 or MAAM wink_o.gif

Textures look top quality on weapons and units I love it hope there will be some missions with those units they all look cool wink_o.gif

I love these new weapons , best ak i have seen so far but i noticed some bugs:

I don't hear the Grenade Explosion from the VOG 25 Grenades and it seems that the reloading sound of the grenade launcher is very quiet. As mentioned before the PK has some really huge zoom and has it realy that Sight of a ak. Also i think the Silenced Weapons sights aren't centered good like the Scope SD versions and ironsight versions. I have to aim very low to hit some one .

Isnt it more realistic if i had to aim high with silenced weapons?

But out of that very nice weapons and awesome sounds, too.

Great Job

Tried them and I totally love them, damn nice units smile_o.gif

Ok there are a few glitches but I'm pretty sure you'll sort that out

btw. I tested these against resistance WYW_Opfor units and the GRU Recon units didn't attack them until they were attacked.

Dunno if this happened because of the mission, havn't done any open field testing yet biggrin_o.gif

Bug Report:

-GAZ66 driver exits at Co-Driver door and is only able to board there again

I like them alot and the weapons are great, i especialy like the 74's variants, gorgeous models and textures, i think the PK textures dont look has good has the other weapons and could be improved maybe.

I have one more issue i think wasnt reported before, the shadows look very weird, anyone else can confirm this rock.gif .

Thanks alot for your hard work, its very apretiated, very cool looking units smile_o.gif .

Also ORCS team has released on flashpoint.ru new units wink_o.gif

But to people that say ORCS units are better both units are made by same addon maker by Laser cause if you look at both units some parts and the base soldier model are the same or both teams are cooperating with each other so you cant say ORCS units are better than RHS or RHS units are better than ORCS wink_o.gif

Nice to see you guys are working together on some things wink_o.gif

rock.gif

is this me, or what?, note the distance between these are few meters !

dxdshot1115729173.jpg

dxdshot1115729158.jpg

[n00b question] How do i get those faces shown in screens on the troops? [/n00b question]

I dont see them on by default they have BIS faces on them sad_o.gif .

Great work. The only bug I can report so far is the cargo proxies on the Gaz 66 (covered) - some of the soldiers in cargo are hovering above the bench and the way they're sitting doesn't look very natural.

Maybe adjust them a bit?

the final will have custom animations with more people fitting in the trucks.

to the rest:

Thnk u all for bug reports, the  more we find now the better it will be later.

and and a side note, people have said that the SVD and the PKM look a bit worse than the rest. Thats not true, they just dont fit with hte rest, because they were donated by the CSLA team. They look superb in the MOD, just a different style from what we've done. Our own SVD and PKM will also come out soon enuf and they will fit better with the other stuff. In anycase huge thnx to CSLA for their support.

@Heatseeker: plz, could you specify what you don't like at PK textures?

Here is pic of PK and pic of SVD by CSLA.

I don't think it's case of not liking but just different t4exture style both of which are extremely high quality, i'mm guessing yours are hand drawn where as the RHS weapons are mainly from photos, this makes either weapon stand out, for example if i used just 2 RHS weapons in a squad of CLSA troops i'm sure they would stand out and look a bit odd.

Another bug I noticed:

The sides at the GAZ66 are switched, if I want to get in as driver (at the left side), I only have the option to get in as cargo so I must use the right side to get in as driver.

I also checked the config from the GRU units and some units have pistol magazines but have no pistols at all.

I also have the MAAM error when starting OFP with the new releases.

The units are superb, one of the best I ever seen, but I'm also a little (really only a little bit disappointed from the weapons pack). wink_o.gif

That's my 4 euro cents, thanks for that outstanding work RHS team smile_o.gif

A birthday present for me? From Russia? Why thank you! tounge_o.gif

(Been waiting a long time for this, thank you RHS!)

The PK and SVD ammo is named wrong, those weapons fire 7.62x54 mm in real life, not 7.62x39 mm. Also, there's a naming error with the MI units, the Flora version of the grenadier is named Rifleman Grenadier and the GSR version is named just Grenadier.

About modded guns... Why don't you make this one? biggrin_o.gif

and yeah some of the weapons' wood furniture looks a bit gray/yellow... Not dirty gray but wrong grey :/. Could use a bit of freshening perhaps. And there's gotta be some anims out there that stops them scopes from dissapearing when you aim with right mouse. But it's really great that you guys managed to get this stuff out when you said it would be biggrin_o.gif. It's hard to try to come with constructive critisism whitout sounding whiny... Hope you understand what I'm trying to say. wink_o.gif

he he those GRU units with hoods rock, now i can make somthing like S.T.A.L.K.E.R. style missions smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]About modded guns... Why don't you make this one?

that's a shotgun ? russian vershion of jackhammer ? or what ? smile_o.gif

Only look at it abit so far but looks very nice.

About the weapons:

scopes and other assories don't have the same texture quality as the guns and its a shame as it makes them look less good.

The surperessed AK's needs some tweaking as they are clearly using subsonic ammo henze sound and balistics its a realy bad thing that they are zeroed at 300 or somthing like that because as you problery know you shoot over the taget by meters when they are close you should zero at somthing like 50-100 meters. That way it would be much easier to use the weapon efectivly.

STGN

amazing release.

but one question the OSV-96 or V94 sniper rifle.

hugerifle.jpg

is it really SO huge. rock.gif or is that a personal prob for me ?

After reading all comment... I think I should wait for next version which fixes all introduced bugs.

After reading all comment... I think I should wait for next version which fixes all introduced bugs.

Indeed , i think the RHS team were under some pressure in releasing them if they are given time surely all these problems wouldnt have occured , nevertheless they can now weed out the bugs without the public nagging at them to release something.

Here are some crappy pics of these wonderful units.

rhs18xv.jpg

rhs29vu.jpg

rhs35vi.jpg

I have a few gripes about the textures on the units , the ones on the collar side and the backpack to be precise , they are very blurred and chopped a bit , i hope these get fixed in the future release.