Sign in to follow this  
raedor

RHS releases: GRU, SOBR, RFMI, GAZ66, Weapon Pack

nice job red hammer team! very nice quality addons as always! smile_o.gifwink_o.gif

File Mirrors courtesy OFPFiles.com smile_o.gif

Enjoy! xmas_o.gif

well, i posted the links before... thx for hosting anyway smile_o.gif

Something nice i spotted , nice sheath i must say biggrin_o.gif .

rhssharp0kq.jpg

Now for some real pics:

rhs49zv.jpg

rhs58yv.jpg

Now guys a little announcement:

I know we didnt release any missions with the packs but thats because we want you to make them, that is the greatest reward to us. So we wanna start a little competition. We want you to make the best uber mission with any/all of these units. The mission can be SP/MP and can use any general addons around: BAS , LSR, CBT etc. One condition it has to be on a BIS island and cannot be a part of a MOD eg FDF and CSLA (because some of us cant download them cuz of modems). If we think the mission is fun then you got urself a place on RHS team list(and of cource a chance to try everythign in stock ;)). (Hint: we might like more than one entry so it not just the best one wins) We know there is much missionmaking talent out there, now lets put it to use smile_o.gif)

Quote[/b] ]One condition it has to be on a BIS island and cannot be a part of a MOD eg FDF and CSLA (because some of us cant download them cuz of modems).

That just shot my hopes down , i had a nice mission brewing with FDF mod. But fair enough i guess for 56'kers those can be tough to get.

not for me! went to my mom's work one day and let's just say I had a download festival biggrin_o.gif downloaded tonal,fdf,csla,y2k3,seb...all the good stuff plus more smile_o.gif i love her dedicated cable wow_o.gif

I definately like the Spetnaz and SOBR Guys they compliment ORCS stuff very nicely....I'll prob still to their motor infantry guys though. The only suggestion would be fix the small bugs and group the spetnaz and sobr guys...

Here's yet another bug report.

The LOD textures at atleast 264m (where I was when I noticed it) on the GAZ needs defining (white-ness along the cab).

Here's yet another bug report.

The LOD textures at atleast 264m (where I was when I noticed it) on the GAZ needs defining (white-ness along the cab).

Quote[/b] ]Here's yet another bug report.

hehe dont make it sound too dramatic this bug was already mentioned 2ce tounge_o.gif

but yeh thnx anyway.

Quote[/b] ]One condition it has to be on a BIS island and cannot be a part of a MOD eg FDF and CSLA (because some of us cant download them cuz of modems).

That just shot my hopes down , i had a nice mission brewing with FDF mod. But fair enough i guess for 56'kers those can be tough to get.

heh well aight when u finish release it anyway biggrin_o.gif . Some of us would still love to take a look.

I got a coop mission with laser rangers and marines pack, but i can make a special version with the rhs russian forces instead of the old marine pack russians  smile_o.gif

Maybe i can have it done b4 friday  tounge_o.gif

or what about a team objective? One squad playable russians that patrol the area or be in ambush or guard a objective against the deltas who will have to get through the objectives biggrin_o.gif omg i got some great idea, running to take the bus home on the lunchbrake.. tounge_o.gif

setting doesnt matter much as long as the thing is playable and fun, thats the most important part. Well done brifinngs and cutscenes are ofcourse a +.

thx for those great shots, ace smile_o.gif

I guess now that the class names of the weapon pack have changed, the dependencies in the crew pack are broken.

It's a minor problem that only shows up as an error message - may cause missions to fail though....

Here's a screenshot

RHSCrew.jpg

I guess now that the class names of the weapon pack have changed, the dependencies in the crew pack are broken.

It's a minor problem that only shows up as an error message - may cause missions to fail though....

Here's a screenshot

[im]http://www.benneh.net/RHSCrew.jpg[/img]

sorry for that & thx for reporting, even if it was reported before wink_o.gif

I think i have found another bug, the aiming with the silenced pistol is similar to the silenced aks which is a bit weird. AHas anyone the same bug with the rifle grenades---> No Sound?

I think i have found another bug, the aiming with the silenced pistol is similar to the silenced aks which is a bit weird. AHas anyone the same bug with the rifle grenades---> No Sound?

about the anim, hmm havnt noticed it. Are you using any non-bis animation packs?

Grenade no sound -> thnx already reported smile_o.gif

Its not the animation i think its the targeting with the pistol, its like shooting with the silenced aks you have to aim lower than the target is.

At least the RHS_AKMS_folded and RHS_AKMSPBO1 mentioned in the readme cannot be added in the editor. The soldiers' shadows are also messed up. I was making a mission involving clearing the path for a tank when I noticed that none of the soldiers can disarm mines, an engineer is needed. These bugs and especially the PK sights bug are seriously hampering my ability to play with these. sad_o.gif

Hi

Maybe these pictures will help you for the comment of ITSEME...

GRU1.JPG

GRU2.JPG

I found this bug only with silenced gun...

Again, great job RHS, your are a very good MOD!  smile_o.gif

yeah that's because they are zero'ed at a certain distance which doesn't fit with the sub-sonic ammo,

BAS had that "bug" with their last weapons-pack as well

-bug report, yeah it's small but I'm sure you want to sort all bugs out biggrin_o.gif

OSV-96 Sniperrifle: It says "Reload 10rd mag" but it only reloads a 5 round mag smile_o.gif

looks great loading........................... biggrin_o.gif

2 bugs I know of:

1) Silenced AK uses regular AK aiming sight (so you see the flashes in the aiming sight but not in default first person)

2) Some AK's have a muzzle flash that's round, but their sight has it going to the sides

great pack!

i had a question/comment regarding animations. i recently reinstalled my ofp, so i dont have any mods installed, so im looking into finding an animation replacement pack. is there one that anyone can recommend to me? how about the RHS team? is there one you can recommend that any of you personally used to create this pack, or are you using your own?

the way the soldier with the moded ak holds the gun is wierd, with the defaul bis animations the scope is going thru his head pretty much, or off to the side

im also not getting any sound from the gp-25 grenade explosion.

great work biggrin_o.gif