Harnu

OFP photography - Questions & comments

Theres some awesome pics on these last few pages.

Love this one by WazZzaaa! tank

Wow, just noticed this one too!

GS0161.jpg

These pics are really nice. My PC doesnt look good even on max settings (And then it barley plays) so my screenshots are affected by that.

PS. Serial Killer have you blocked me on MSN mad_o.gif

@Blazin

Yes, yes, indeed I did. But we should solve this by PM or email, don't you think?

@Loony

About those pictures again, did those weapons come with the Toyota Wars mod, because I can't remember them in the pack? huh.gif

Quote[/b] ]

@Loony

About those pictures again, did those weapons come with the Toyota Wars mod, because I can't remember them in the pack?

Infantry and weapons are from SRK FIA Desert Pack. From TW is Libya only wink_o.gif

@SNKMAN, you're should list addons used in the photo thread! Are those funny looking "green" men you posted new alien addons? tounge2.gif EDIT= ha ha ha ha biggrin_o.gif Just had another look at that pic you posted and the guy on the left looks like one of those teenage mutant ninja turtle's! crazy_o.gif

Fly me to the moon...

See you on the dark side...  wink_o.gif

I really like that picture  smile_o.gif

And why didnt you post this picture?

LOL ... I did .... its in the "Su-24 Fencer addon" thread biggrin_o.gif

screen

A: Saria (unrel.), OFPL, GROM

Out of the obvious Arma reference, this screenshot strongly reminds me of Ghost Recon 7th mission "Paper Angel"

Very nice icon14.gif

do i see another OT64 :O Maa. great pics everyone especially M.E

There are two new addictions to Update2... OT-64 with Dshk machinegun for FIA and replacement for BMP Ambulance AMB-S. We must stop adding new things to MOD because it will not be never finished biggrin_o.giftounge2.gif

screen

A: Saria (unrel.), OFPL, GROM

Out of the obvious Arma reference, this screenshot strongly reminds me of Ghost Recon 7th mission "Paper Angel"

Very nice icon14.gif

Yeah, that's what I thought about when I first saw it. Good work OFman! thumbs-up.gif

There are two new addictions to Update2... OT-64 with Dshk machinegun for FIA and replacement for BMP Ambulance AMB-S. We must stop adding new things to MOD because it will not be never finished biggrin_o.giftounge2.gif

no, dont... we want it AAAAALLLLL!!!!

:P

seriously nice models though...

i suppose you will continue your work in ArmA right? biggrin_o.gif

There are two new addictions to Update2... OT-64 with Dshk machinegun for FIA and replacement for BMP Ambulance AMB-S. We must stop adding new things to MOD because it will not be never finished   biggrin_o.gif  tounge2.gif

you could just make a pack of those lovely machines lol

@Heatseeker great screenshot brilliant humor, had me in stitches biggrin_o.gif

@Heatseeker great screenshot brilliant humor, had me in stitches biggrin_o.gif

If it puts a smile on someones face it was worth it smile_o.gif .

Yes UZIyahu, those tents are in CBT and are deployable/removable from the command vehicle. They are a nice feature and make my missions much more enjoyable.

Edit: I really appreciate the extra info you provided. I always wondered about those tents but never looked up information on the command vehicle itself to find out. Thank you biggrin_o.gif

Edit2: For future reference, make sure you rid of image tags when quoting (Forum policy).