Harnu

OFP photography - Questions & comments

Not to bad Neph, you getting there. Keep it up.... rofl.gif

You gonna be a great DEV once you've grown up smile_o.gif

Looks puuurty Heat, errm its vbs right smile_o.gif

yap, but everything looks purtier in pics wink_o.gif .

edit: Nephs work is trully amazing, i still remember people laughing about her UAP back in the day, guess nobody is laughing now wink_o.gif .

But why is there a white rectangle in the middle of the pic? Or is that just for me...

More Brazilian photos of addons, the majority addons retextured with authorization of the owners, then I will launch some of these addons.

I wait that they like combats in the jungle ! wink_o.gif

Parvus that British picture is fantastic I love it, but its just abit too small for my desktop! smile_o.gif

Parvus that British picture is fantastic I love it, but its just abit too small for my desktop! smile_o.gif

Thx; smile_o.gif here is a 1600x1200 version.

greetz

USMC is a great island, but for some reason I crash when I use Fraps to take screenshots in it. crazy_o.gif

wow you guys have some amazing screenshots.. parvus the detail you use is amazing lol.. well im into video making now lol.. although im still just getting into it one day i might be good tounge2.gif

I only made like 3 videos Matt, but they worth making just for the satisfaction when the final is complete smile_o.gif

*EDIT* found these nice pics on youtube OFP slideshow

One of my images features in that video (the one of the RHS GRU in the snow mobile)

lmao .. after the slideshow ended i turned up winamp volume again and guess what song was playing there ... now how are the odds for this happening at all huh.gifbiggrin_o.gif

what song is that,

@zerg63: those pics are cool, the one of the casing flying out is the best wink_o.gif