Harnu

OFP photography - Questions & comments

Yes the removing of textures gives you only half the effect needed.

As seen in this (mind the bad/quick poses) picture:

flashpointresistance2006092508292056uy2.jpg

I am sure the box would be great, as long as you made sure it had only 3 walls, the 4th wall would be either transperant or none existent as it could create a huuuuuge shadow from the sun so always point that side at the direction of the sun wink_o.giftounge2.gif

about the hinds guys dont forget that the ffur version is only one variant and stripped of all scripts and fancy stuff. The standalone will blow ur mind.

Did this ages ago ...also in black nener.gif

pic247mo5.jpg

It`s so simple..why waisting your time with a stupid box tounge2.gif

Hey thats a Really Cool Idea.. some poeple have great minds and skills lol...

Also that Star Wars Lego look halriuous.. great 1.. rofl.gif

Or if you couldnt be bothered with any of that you could use photoshop to add a while background.

Or if you couldnt be bothered with any of that you could use photoshop to add a while background.

thats the hard way tho.. smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Cool Idea.. some poeple have great minds and skills lol...

Also that Star Wars

Ive got loads of units, Ill make a decent pic tomorrow smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Cool Idea.. some poeple have great minds and skills lol...

Also that Star Wars

Ive got loads of units, Ill make a decent pic tomorrow smile_o.gif

Nice1

Well today i attempted Island Editing and made myself a nice white island.. LOL

Pic

Rather ironic that you post those Mi-24's with only RHS getting credit when Scars was the one who made the model and most of the textures Kyle. Perhaps you should give him some credit instead of hogging it to RHS...speaking of which..how many times have we seen this hind? Oh yeah..several times,I can understand showing unreleased work but your the only one who shows it over and over while others who show unreleased work generally have two to three people showing and its not many images. But thats not what I'm really concerned about as much as it is RHS getting all the credit when Scars originally made the Mi-24 and the textures.

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?showthis=7318

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?showthis=7113

http://www11.tok2.com/home2/oekusee/ex.htm

Don´t get upset about the hind, just rip it out of FFUR and be happy.

But Shadow_NX already said the scripts of the full version will blow our minds, so theres still something to look forward too, even if it´s been photo-raped over and over again.

Otherwise you could also just stop looking at the pics mate biggrin_o.gif

True but thats not really my issue,my point being is how Scars isn't really getting any credit here and its all going to RHS when he is the one that originally made it.

Agreed, Scars is da man. His addons have a guarantee for amazement.

On the other hand, seems he´s become a member of RHS and so there´d be nothing wrong with just saying "RHS Hind bla bla ..."

but i´ll better shuddup and get back to my budvar thumbs-up.gif

True but thats not really my issue,my point being is how Scars isn't really getting any credit here and its all going to RHS when he is the one that originally made it.

same can be said for every addon that gets 'aquired' by FFUR... FFUR 2006 isnt an addon whistle.gif

Page 76 of Photography topic

Bottom of page, the planes posted by Parvus

Wow... thats actualy in game shots? No matter how edited it is, still amazing! Maybe its just my crapy photoshop skills, but that just doesnt look real! in a good way!

Edit: I fooked up link, sorry.

Edit2: Ok, this is annoying me... Changing IMG links to link to page!

First, let me point out that the thread says to list the addons, not authors. The addon is that of RHS, if it were Scars' version it would say that. Last I heard Scars was still planning on releasing his full pack (which AFAIK should consist of more variants than the RHS pack), and whether or not he still is, the pictures you saw are from the RHS version. Scars is very talented, nobody is trying to steal his credit, but models and textures alone do not make an addon, and since recieving the materials from Scars, RHS has done a lot of work on it. From what I understand the RHS hinds went through several models (or at least others were in progress) before using Scars' models, so the addon was already underway. So RHS is simply using his models (and since such excellent models were already available there would have been no need to reinvent the wheel) for their own addon the same way some addon makers allow others to use and modify their work (like FFUR for example, as Messiah suggested), and AFAIK RHS has permission to do that.

Thx Blazin ... i appreciate that; smile_o.gif and yes it's edited - but not too much (i'm sure you know: @editing is less more)

What exactly did you do to it? it looks like a painting or something.

@ nephilim, those unit's look great! Just darken the boot's a bit and their even better! Hope you will be releaseing them huh.gif . You will won't you? Please tell me you will