Sign in to follow this  
Tigershark_BAS

Bas pavehawks

Damn the mission lagged like hell for me  sad_o.gif

It lagged, but not like hell. And I noticed the camo's myself too.

There are some imperfections (lack of time  wink_o.gif )

Yeh once i loaded in the helos and went towards the base the LAG settled down a bit , but the initial LAG was enormous and frustrating for me i couldnt even guess which helo was mine as they were all empty tounge_o.gif

and frustrating for me i couldnt even guess which helo was mine as they were all empty  tounge_o.gif

You can figure it out when the SOAR crew moves into the chopper tounge_o.gif

Overall the mission was average, it just doesn't equal the work we are used to know from Nagual for BAS

and frustrating for me i couldnt even guess which helo was mine as they were all empty  tounge_o.gif

You can figure it out when the SOAR crew moves into the chopper  tounge_o.gif

Overall the mission was average, it just doesn't equal the work we are used to know from Nagual for BAS

Wll as i said LAG was too much the pilots didnt move quick enough for my liking i was about to pop in one helo and fly it myself wink_o.gif

As for the mission i think its quite good judging the time frame in which it was made its very GOOD. Nagual usually had his missions in the making for sometime ...

Hi guys, im glad your enjoying the mission and im sorry about any lag issues that anyone may have.

I think this is a very good mission considering i only had about 5 days to complete it (and i work about 10 hours a day). I usually work on a mission for the better oart of a month before i start testing it but anyway, its a DEMO mission no biggie, have fun smile_o.gif

I love reacting out the Liberia scenario having the Pavie with the Liberia tail markings insert FAST (Suchey) Marines biggrin_o.gif

@Winters

Thank you for the mission.

I liked:

- the intro

- the insertion during evening

- the realistic range of insertion (I mean not too close to the

enemy base)

- the mission plot

I did not like:

- when I finished the camp and call extraction the helos comes but the captives don't get into the helo, so I ordered the pilot to land and took the Pavie myself and tried to do a ladder extraction out of the prison, but then the mission stops saying MISSION ACCOMPLISHED and the briefing booklet appears. Very frustrating not being able to complete this fine mission by getting the captives into the helo and get them back to base. After all this mission is about the Pavehawk!!

Quote[/b] ]How about a COOP version?

I would like to make one but you would lose the intro and cutscene at mission start.

Quote[/b] ]@Winters

Thank you for the mission.

I liked:

- the intro

- the insertion during evening

- the realistic range of insertion (I mean not too close to the

enemy base)

- the mission plot

Thanks

Quote[/b] ]I did not like:

- when I finished the camp and call extraction the helos comes but the captives don't get into the helo, so I ordered the pilot to land and took the Pavie myself and tried to do a ladder extraction out of the prison, but then the mission stops saying MISSION ACCOMPLISHED and the briefing booklet appears. Very frustrating not being able to complete this fine mission by getting the captives into the helo and get them back to base. After all this mission is about the Pavehawk!!    

Hmmm, when i tested this i was able to get the hostages on board. I setup the end trigger to trip shortly after you get on board the helo. I would have liked to do much more with this mission but i barely had 5 days to make it.

And to all those who say "This is not like a Nagual mission"

First;

I am not Nagual

Second;

For just a few days to work with i was able to do a lot with the mission, just getting guys to do voices and have them of good quality and then work properly in game can take much longer than that. Don't believe me? go ahead and try it.

It was a pleasure helping the BAS team and i hope everyone enjoys the mission  smile_o.gif

Great Mission! Just one little thing: the Deltas should be in woodland camo, cause all the mission takes place in the jungle.

@Winters

Forgot to mention:

I was not able to see the intro because of an error:

config.bin/cfgVehicles.bas_islewreck3

As far as I know I have every official released addon from BAS so what does this cause?

Playing on 1.96 with ECP 1.071 but the error occured with and without ECP.

I could see the cutscene though.

Mr Winters i belive what the people in this thread are trying to say is, thank you for your dedication and hard work in putting this mission together. very nice smile_o.gif

Anyone else got this error:

no entry config.bin/cfgVehicles.bas_islewreck3 when starting the intro or am I alone?

Quote[/b] ]How about a COOP version?

I would like to make one but you would lose the intro and cutscene at mission start.

Well, last thing you want in a MP mission is intros and cutscenes. smile_o.gif

Just wanted to say THANKS for yet another great addon! Kudos to everyone involved...

/Christer (a.k.a KeyCat)

Anyone else got this error:

no entry config.bin/cfgVehicles.bas_islewreck3 when starting the intro or am I alone?

I have no idea why you have the problems, But, have you updated your Tonal addons?

We released a couple of patches for problems a little while ago IIRC.

(now to get back to muke nuclear bomb carrying littlebirds)

TJ

Quote[/b] ]now to get back to muke nuclear bomb carrying littlebirds

Wha crazy_o.gif

Is that the surprise OFPEC was talking about tounge_o.gif

Nuclear bomb carrying little birds arnt that relestic crazy_o.gif

Fun thought. tounge_o.gif I rember with COC torps i equiped a soldier with a nuclear torp. Made me a suicide bomer. tounge_o.gif

Err, I have had this problem with the MH-60's as well for a while now, but for some reason, any exterior view of one of these birds causes MAJOR drag for about a minute at a time. I don't know what it is, has anyone had these problems before?

System Specs:

-Pentium 4 2.6ghz

-512 DDR RAM

-ATI Radeon 9800 Pro (128meg)

Quote[/b] ]Nuclear bomb carrying little  birds arnt that relestic

Perhaps they're Littlebirds containing Delta Force soldiers who've eaten too many refried beans? Or maybe they're just really, really, really good looking Littlebirds biggrin_o.gif .

@Viperlb9

What visual settings are you using (Check OFP Preferences)?

Soooo when are we getting the next addon? It's 12 AM in Switzerland. biggrin_o.gif

TS? biggrin_o.gif