Sign in to follow this  
Tigershark_BAS

Bas pavehawks

Perhaps a Pavie mission biggrin_o.gif

Perhaps nothing crazy_o.gif

read somewhere they´ll release an addon every second day

Tell me to go away etc if you want tounge_o.gif

Is there any chance of an unarmed version of the Pavehawk for "civilian" rescue work?

I remember you did a version of the UH-57 was it? which was basically a OH-58 without any "dome" or weapons.

YEP DAY TWO. smile_o.gif

Wat little treats will SantaShark bring us rock.gif

tounge_o.gif

Got Tonal back on the comp and ready biggrin_o.gif

LBs tommorow right rock.gif

hope for the littlebirds!!!!

But what could be that ass kicking never seen before feature of the LB´s mentioned in the interview on ofpec?

maybe the ability to have a fridge full of beers during the flight, it's more usefull than the klr's biggrin_o.gif

I don't think it's the ability to carry klr's they are talking about. Since they mentioned sound effects it must be something else:

Quote[/b] ]macguba: Which genius is responsible for this?

Tigershark: TJ and DM are the guys behind it ... with help from Rom I believe. Well, all of BAS had input. Kat found the sound effects and so on but TJ and DM probably did the majority of it and we all helped beta test.

okay perhaps it might be somekind of nav system, with one of those gorgeous female voices telling you where to go tounge_o.gif

One bug about transparency...

While in cargo at the back of the different choppers (HH-60 & MH-60G so far), I could guess the structures through the gunner, and I was able to see through the pilot plus a passanger the two green crossed rectangles from the pilot's control panel... all these while sat at the end of the chopper, backed to the rear structure wall.

Except that, these choppers, like all others BAS addons, still rock wink_o.gif

maybe the ability to have a fridge full of beers during the flight, it's more usefull than the klr's biggrin_o.gif

Yep drop on them on the enemy and watch them go drunk then finish them off tounge_o.gif

One bug about transparency...

While in cargo at the back of the different choppers (HH-60 & MH-60G so far), I could guess the structures through the gunner, and I was able to see through the pilot plus a passanger the two green crossed rectangles from the pilot's control panel... all these while sat at the end of the chopper, backed to the rear structure wall.

Unfortunately, this is a game engine bug sad_o.gif

Theres nothing we can do about it.

personally.. im hoping for the Delta/Rangers because... you cant really have a good Pavehawk, Littlebird, or OPFOR mission without these guys... its ideal for all the rest of the addons... how are you going to make a littlebird mission with old Rangers? if you do, youd just be getting brand new ones a couple of days later...

lets go De/Ra today!!!! if its anything else i wont be mad.. just makes more sense to have the de/ra already out if your going to make a kick ass littlebird mission.

Yep drop on them on the enemy and watch them go drunk then finish them off tounge_o.gif

Bah X-box bomb. Drop it from a Littlebird and land on some one. Should be a warning on it.

Carefull: Overly large for children under the age of 5. tounge_o.gif

Nah. I dreamed of what the new feature was and it was shooting from the side and woke and said it was a game bug engine. Went back to sleep and dreamed of my crush.

You wont be getting any addons today.

Next addon release is Wednesday (somewhen, but as I'm doing the releasing, and I'm in the GMT timezone, think GMT times wink_o.gif )

Perhaps recon or FAC function? Would be new for an a/c, but seems to simple for the hints given. No a/c that can paint a target, but not overly usefull, since LD usage is pretty rare overall.

no addon today. NoTo fussed.

Its 12:09PM Aussie time. Mission time.

And to all the Aussie. Yes I know I should be in school but I'm sick sad_o.gif

Yay! I get the new AddOn about 6 hours early! biggrin_o.gif

About that new feature that has never been tried, I was thinking it was shooting when on the seat things, but I don't think its even possible. Wonder whats next on BAS' list... rock.gif

The mission is in its final stages (just a few things to tighten up) should be finished very shortly wink_o.gif

Where do you get these before mentioned Wargames USAF CCT's and TACP guys? I downloaded 2.01 just to use them with the Pave's but didn't find them. rock.gif

I think your a little behind, theres a WarGames AddOns Pack 3.00 that was released some time ago biggrin_o.giftounge_o.gif I'm not sure if the units your looking for are in it though.

Where can I get this? I never saw a thread for it...

Would be nice if you used the Search function, but here you are: Link

Ahgrm... Back to BAS, what exactly is airweap.pbo? Sorry if it has been mentioned before, too lazy to go through 12 pages...

Where do you get these before mentioned Wargames USAF CCT's and TACP guys? I downloaded 2.01 just to use them with the Pave's but didn't find them.  rock.gif

Look at WGL Units (Special Ops) or something like that.......they're in there....

The mission is in its final stages (just a few things to tighten up) should be finished very shortly  wink_o.gif

[chants] release , release , release [/chant]

tounge_o.gif