Sign in to follow this  
Tigershark_BAS

Bas pavehawks

Yeah but so can their Mi24 or Mi17. The Blackhawk's, with the exception of the DAP, are not heavy attack choppers. I'm more interested in providing some Eastern choppers that don't absolutely blow the crap out of everything with their insane amount of armaments.. which leaves me.. mi2 urn. wink_o.gif

Anyway that was offtopic.. Go Pavehawks.. BAS Rule. I like addons... tounge_o.gif

wow, im really impressed. some of the best texture work ive seen in ofp to date. great work guys. can't wait for a demo mission.

anyone got some high res pics of the real Gunship Grey Pavie in action?

I might be wrong but I don't think air force special operations uses the MH-60 airframe any more I think the only airframe they use in the AFSOC community is the MH-53....I think air combat command is the only air force organization still using the -60 airframe..might be wrong though

According to the book "None Braver" which is about USAF PJ's in Afghanistan you would be correct. It said that AFSOC operates the Pavelows, with Air Combat Command using the Pavehawks.

mh-60g-19990803hh60x2.jpg

Looks realy good with perfect texture work, this is real good stuf wink_o.gif

*too the tune of a christmas carol Partridge Tree*

[song]On the first day of BAS week the good Tigershark said too me, Download the Pavehawks and you will be happy[/song]

I'll sing the rest in the remaning week.

Oh yeah. FFJ BAS team. FFJ indeed.

very nice job, as usual!!

just a question. I tried to apply custom textures on this new addon (just for fun). It works with the MH-60G but it doesn't with the HH-60G and the other version.

i used the line : this setObjectTexture [number, "NameofPic.paa"]

i just copied and pasted this line on the init line of the different chopper versions.

On the HH-60 versions, the default textures are shown instead of my custom ones.

is my OFP playing with me or am i really stupid?rock.gif?? crazy_o.gif

by the way, i've read the readme file.... smile_o.gif

I'll look into laulau....could you explain exactly what steps you are taking so I can replicate the problem?

Pavie looks promising, BAS

Good work

I'll DL all the addons when I get back from the base on friday.

It's not that long, anyway. Only five days. smile_o.gif

rock.gif

sad_o.gif

crazy_o.gif

FIVE??

*faints*

now its 01 march 2004, 13:16 GMT +1, żżwhere is our pavehawk mission?? rock.gifrock.gifrock.gif

smile_o.gif

holy shit, those are stunning textures on these birdies!!!

one more little bug:

TS, please check the nose geolod again, the fuelboom and a small part of the nose can reach into to ground w/o damaging the heli.

i´ll go back amazing some tonal inhabitants with those wonderfull birds now smile_o.gif

Choppers turn to a ugly model at certain distance.

but the rest: it's a plain fucking awesome chopper wow_o.gif

Next release: SOAR ? tounge_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Choppers turn to a ugly model at certain distance.

Almost certainly a LOD problem. Try playing around with your OFP Preferences.

another great chopper! have u tried it at night? it has even more actions at darkness smile_o.gif

but i noticed one little bug. when u start in the chopper at ground as pilot, u cant see map on the pannel. it says no map, or no image... something like that. as soon as u turn on the engine, u see map working. ghostface.gif

Quote[/b] ]but i noticed one little bug. when u start in the chopper at ground as pilot, u cant see map on the pannel.

Maybe because the engine and electric power are off tounge_o.gif .

The helos look nice definitely i am still d/lding em so havent played yet to comment on the quality but knowing BAS itwould be good wink_o.gif

Anyway wheres Naguals missions biggrin_o.gif , 50% of peoples motivation behind the d/ld is simply that.

Moving on M Spencer what ar those BAS littlebirds and De/RA d/lds doing with the Pavehawks on your server are those new BAS updates released already? rock.gif

Quote[/b] ]Anyway wheres Naguals missions    , 50% of peoples motivation behind the d/ld is simply that.

He's on vacation, someone else is doing BAS missions. That someone should be releasing a mission today smile_o.gif .

Got two questions for BAS:

1. My desert SORA crew and pilots dosent work, why?

(I got the Blackhawk addon)

2.When is your main site open again?

Quote[/b] ]1. My desert SORA crew and pilots dosent work, why?

They "don't work"? Do you mean that they don't show up in the editor? Or that their textures don't work? Or that they're having config problems? Be specific.

Quote[/b] ]2.When is your main site open again?

I'll say it for them: It's done when it's done biggrin_o.gif

Moving on M Spencer what ar those BAS littlebirds and De/RA d/lds doing with the Pavehawks on your server are those new BAS updates released already?  rock.gif

I don't think so since the blackhawks are also on the server (damn!!!!!) wink_o.gif

Whos doing the missions then .... sad_o.gif , i hope they are up to Naguals quality.

Quote[/b] ]Whos doing the missions then ....    , i hope they are up to Naguals quality.

I think that Winters is, he's a pretty good mission maker. I might make a mission too wink_o.gif .