Sign in to follow this  

Ask a mod

i can't see it here (firefox 1.0.2) tounge_o.gif but i already saw the same bug in other threads...

Man only because I used an old OFP_Launcher version once that doesn't mean I'm not up-to-date with my Firefox mad_o.gifwink_o.gif

i can't see it here (firefox 1.0.2) tounge_o.gif but i already saw the same bug in other threads...

Man only because I used an old OFP_Launcher version once that doesn't mean I'm not up-to-date with my Firefox mad_o.gifwink_o.gif

hehe, that wasn't criticism, i just wondered why you have this bug and i don't. ghostface.gif

Yeah I get the bug as well from time to time, IIRC when I click adblock on the flash and then cancel it shows it ok, no biggy though smile_o.gif

Am I blind or has the Combat Photagrahpy Questions and comments thread disappeared? crazy_o.gif

(or has that something to do with the INQ-VBS combination)

i just wanted to report the same thing, Opf engine based photography comment thread dissapeared wow_o.gif

but my guess is the same, the recent appearing vbs1 addons in ofp combat pictures must be the reason, but the question remains, why keep it secret, instead of informing what is going on?

I quote Placebo from the now CLOSED photo thread;

Quote[/b] ]This thread is done, was going to wait until it had been open 1 year exactly but circumstances dictate it's best to close now, expect a new one to open later today, with amended rules.

sad_o.gif  sad_o.gif What's going on here?

btw It was was already open for morte than a year. It reached the one-year limit on page 220. wink_o.gif

Am I blind or has the Combat Photagrahpy Questions and comments thread disappeared? crazy_o.gif

(or has that something to do with the INQ-VBS combination)

m.gife.gif    t.gifo.gifo.gif!.gif

i just wanted to report the same thing, Opf engine based photography comment thread dissapeared wow_o.gif

but my guess is the same, the recent appearing vbs1 addons in ofp combat pictures must be the reason, but the question remains, why keep it secret, instead of informing what is going on?

Because it's better to handle such investigations privately, especially when there's accusations of criminal activities. Besides, threads don't just dissappear for no reason. The mod's are really good about locking or cleaning posts, but never deleteing content. The only time stuff disappears is when it is consigned to purgatory. And what goes there best stay there.

A new combat photography thread will be created soon with revised rules/specific instructions about what isn't allowed.

Photography comments thread will also be returned shortly after a little spring cleaning smile_o.gif

A new combat photography thread will be created soon with revised rules/specific instructions about what isn't allowed.

Photography comments thread will also be returned shortly after a little spring cleaning smile_o.gif

Be careful with my baby tounge_o.gif

It seems you neglected your baby and it needs immunization injections now by placebo tounge_o.gif .

It seems you neglected your baby and it needs immunization injections now by placebo tounge_o.gif .

Bah, they took it from me long ago when they realized it's power, I just hold out a little hope biggrin_o.gif

what really annoy me bout the phtothread is that it says OPF and not OFP... uff.. who uses OPF these days mad_o.gif

(exept for placebo)

what really annoy me bout the phtothread is that it says OPF and not OFP... uff.. who uses OPF these days  mad_o.gif

(exept for placebo)

There was a very long discussion about this and there is no need to continue it here. Both are acceptabe.

OFP= Operation FlashPoint

OPF= OPeration FlashPoint

The first is the one most often used. The second one is based on the military world were 'operation' is often refered to as 'op'. Both are good.

Nooooo not again crazy_o.gif I used to have ENDLESS discussions about this back on OFPN. NO MORE I SAY mad_o.gif

Make an automatic word filter that converts ofp and opf to OF? tounge_o.gif

Tell me, are there any mods that isn't very active anymore?

I can't remeber that I have seen FUBAR in a long time now.

most of the mods are human and have life outside of the forum. so they might be busy.

most of the mods are human and have life outside of the forum. so they might be busy.

We stress most, not all blues.gif

Placebo, I like your Flashnews news letter. It's a good digest of the previous weeks releases and news. Every time I go on a hiatus from Flashpoint all I have to do to catch up is read the past number of issues equal to the amount of weeks I've been gone. So good job.

Just out of curiosity, why is the Flashnews thread in the BI General section and not in the Flashnews section? Are you messing with my head on purpose ?

Just out of curiosity, why is the Flashnews thread in the BI General section and not in the Flashnews section? Are you messing with my head on purpose ?

I guess because it's not news about flashpoint itself, like there's no new patch or official addon announced.

Placebo, I like your Flashnews news letter. It's a good digest of the previous weeks releases and news. Every time I go on a hiatus from Flashpoint all I have to do to catch up is read the past number of issues equal to the amount of weeks I've been gone. So good job.

Thanks for the kind words, good to hear you get something out of it, that's why we make it smile_o.gif

Well you could say there's an argument to put it in a number of different forums, however the Flashnews forum is for official "FlashNews" ie content/releases from BIS, of course it's rather quiet in there of late, but one day it will contain new posts, won't that be exciting wink_o.gif

Well you could say there's an argument to put it in a number of different forums, however the Flashnews forum is for official "FlashNews" ie content/releases from BIS, of course it's rather quiet in there of late, but one day it will contain new posts, won't that be exciting wink_o.gif

wow_o.gif

Wait . . . do I smell the word conspiracy? Didn't you mean OFP 2? What do you wanna tell us!? Don't treat us that way naaaaaaaaaargh!!!111!11! crazy_o.gif

He means when he posts that OFP2 and OFP-Xbox has been canceled, and we're all like "NOOOO!" and "NOOOO!" and "NEEEIN!".

I'm only joking. But anything is a possibility ghostface.gif