Sign in to follow this  

Ask a mod

AFAIK there is a program called "ForumSearch" or something like that that can search through a thread and find a string that you're looking for.

Sue Ikonboard! mad_o.gifsmile_o.gif

Sue Ball!

My Aunty smile_o.gif

Sue Ikonboard! mad_o.gif  smile_o.gif

Sue Ball!

My Aunty smile_o.gif

I'm afraid I can't quite understand why you want to sue you aunt crazy_o.gif

@Ralph;

We all know it's just the limitation of this board, but it still sucks. And we as normal members can't do things like placebo did mad_o.gifwink_o.gif (end of discussion)

How about starting a revolution? (Not like my avatar guy did, hehe)

Like.. lets say, change to something else then Ikonboard?

I doubt it but it's a suggestion.

Some day or another this forum needs a upgrade or maintenance.

There is too much information on this board to switch now. Way to many registered users & stuff like that. It would be hard to move all the information over to another board software, mainly becuase all the new forums are written using PHP. Ikonboard uses CGI. This would make it hard to move it all over.

And besides, the board in its current shape is completely fit for all its purposes.

Sue Ball!

My Aunty smile_o.gif

who, what and when is Ball rock.gif Ballschoiw rock.gif

Sue Ball!

My Aunty smile_o.gif

who, what and when is Ball  rock.gif   Ballschoiw  rock.gif

Nope. I think "Sue" is the first name and "Ball" the last name of Placebo's aunt. So her name is Sue Ball smile_o.gif

Nope. I think "Sue" is the first name and "Ball" the last name of Placebo's aunt. So her name is Sue Ball smile_o.gif

lol now I get it too biggrin_o.gif

Sorry Ralphie sad_o.gifwink_o.gif

Is there an Ikonboard "hack" to allow searching by post? Rather than by thread?

Denoir made the quite splendid Forsearch but it doesn't always work, perhaps someone with programming skills could expand on the idea?

huh? crazy_o.gif

is a signature like this one allowed?! mad_o.gif

/edit: nvm, the guy who had this signature changed it. wink_o.gif

Extremely bias, but I can see the comedic value. Both in what it says and in wether or not the people who made it are serious, or if it's just one big joke overall.

Such a sig is not acceptable quite obviously (flaming/flame baiting) the member was told as such when I was asked smile_o.gif

Hey hellfish neat link in your sig there , i went and got myself prized as well. Who says that life is priceless now crazy_o.giftounge_o.gif

It should be the metric system, I'm too lazy/uinterested to convert every "inch".

So forget to give a price on my head wink_o.gif

Hey hellfish neat link in your sig there , i went and got myself prized as well. Who says that life is priceless now  crazy_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

Bow to the power of my sig. tounge_o.gif

Hmm its seems flashpoint.com banned from using some of the imageshack services, your sig breaking the forum rules helfish! :P

Heh hundreds of pics in many other sections been replaced with that logo, we lost many good stuff really! crazy_o.gif

Can anyone else see that! tounge_o.gif

I can see his sig just fine, it's sporadic, yesterday I couldn't see an image someone posted and only saw the "your domain is banned blah blah", 20 mins later I could see the image, don't worry about it smile_o.gif

I can see his sig just fine, it's sporadic, yesterday I couldn't see an image someone posted and only saw the "your domain is banned blah blah", 20 mins later I could see the image, don't worry about it smile_o.gif

True!

Thanks thought it’s just me! crazy_o.gif

Most of the images I posted hosted there so!

Sorry helfish6! smile_o.gif

True!

Thanks thought it’s just me! crazy_o.gif

Most of the images I posted hosted there so!

Sorry helfish6! smile_o.gif

I'll let you live. For now. mad_o.gif

tounge_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifwink_o.gifblues.gif

Hope I am not wasting anyones time, but I noticed a strange screenshot over at Flashpoint.ru of the recently released Freya;

http://www.flashpoint.ru/newsimages/freya_2.jpg

As you can see, it shows an (East?) German An-2, I was just wondering if anyone knew which OFP mod it might belong to since I have not seen an An-2 since Nogovan Armed Forces showed screenshots of their work. Thanks..

Edit- Sorry Ralph. Wasn't sure where to post this exactly, and I did not want to waste any more space on the Addon Discussion forum..

question over here: I got warned for posting an explict image (Keywords for Hellsish6 and Placebo: rallycar , special olympics, pwned) .

I agree that was over the top, but... when will I lose these warnings? crazy_o.gif i'm sorry already! sad_o.gif

EDIT: second question: how come nobody replies to my questions? crazy_o.gif