Sign in to follow this  

Ask a mod

I wonder how somebody who joined January and has made 25 Posts can have FIVE WLs! wow_o.gif

highWL.jpg

Are the mods bored? crazy_o.gif

Hey cna any of you mods ressurect the UEFA champions league topic that we had here? I cant find it , but with the matches happening now i think the times come to bring it back biggrin_o.gif

Oh and ...

GO BARCA unclesam.gif

Hey cna any of you mods ressurect the UEFA champions league topic that we had here? I cant find it , but with the matches happening now i think the times come to bring it back biggrin_o.gif

Oh and ...

GO BARCA unclesam.gif

did you see the search button?

anyway, here you go.

schalke is already out sad_o.gif

Thanks soul assasin i tried to search but couldnt find and now i dont even feel like posting anymore ... sad_o.gif

Thanks soul assasin i tried to search but couldnt find and now i dont even feel like posting anymore ... sad_o.gif

soul assassin? he's my friend and leader of "my" mod, but we're still different persons wink_o.giftounge_o.gif

Thanks soul assasin i tried to search but couldnt find and now i dont even feel like posting anymore ...  sad_o.gif

soul assassin? he's my friend and leader of "my" mod, but we're still different persons wink_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

Ah sorry i wasnt even paying attention to the names even , from the posts in the RHS thread and your sigs/names it can get a bit confusing sometimes wink_o.gif , plus this Barcelona defeat has me out of focus crazy_o.gif

I wonder how somebody who joined January and has made 25 Posts can have FIVE WLs! wow_o.gif

http://ofp.gamezone.cz/_hosted/hardrock/pic/highWL.jpg

Are the mods bored? crazy_o.gif

follow me >>>wink_o.gif<<<

He'll truely become a 'madmanslegend' now tounge_o.gifwink_o.gif

He'll be remembered as the member which had the fewest posts before getting banned (excluding the people opening a new profile after being banned only to get banned again)

We can't read the post anymore, since Placebo edited it, but you don't get a PM for doing nothing. You must either be VERY rude or just shoot at an animated target with Placebo's photo on it (anyone remember that one? wink_o.gif )

We can't read the post anymore, since Placebo edited it, but you don't get a PM for doing nothing. You must either be VERY rude or just shoot at an animated target with Placebo's photo on it (anyone remember that one? wink_o.gif )

lol yeah biggrin_o.gif

Mods,not that it affects me much,but I am rather dissapointed of the decission to close the Mashkhadov thread.It was of significant importance and there was much to talk about and enough intrest.As I've said in the thread the rebel leader had not been prooven to be involved in terrorist attacks so that's a first solid reason for it not to belong in the "War on Terror" thread and diserved one of it's own given the fact that we could have discussed also the Chechen conflict and future events.

Further more it's prety hard to have a debate in the War on Terror thread when some want to talk about recent Al-Queda attacks/threats others about US homeland security and so on and so forth.

the reason was that Bals posted it in the war against terror thread already, and as your thread turned out, total number of posts related to the news is rather small. maybe a page or two at most.

the Chechen conflict has been an ongoing one and it can be discussed in existing threads. Mashkhadov was a significant part of the conflict and since the conflict is mostly dealt in War against terror thread, so should news about him.

Very well then,I don't want to get into an argument over it,I just hope my thread was closed only because it was posted first in the War on Terrorism thread and not for any other reasons.I think you realise that separated threads are needed for enjoyable debates in the off topic section,they can't all be cramed in the pinned hundreads of pages threads when they are only vaguely connected with their topics.

<s>Errm.. has something changed on the forums?

I suddenly have all posts on one page</s>

EDIT:

When I posted it came back to normal.

Nevermind smile_o.gif

Errm.. has something changed on the forums?

I suddenly have all posts on one page crazy_o.gif

same here. it seems fixed since 10:26.

Somehow the forum was set to 2000 posts pr page. I set it back to 15 again. We're looking into what happend.

Thanks for the heads up, Red smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Somehow the forum was set to 2000 posts pr page.

Maybe BIS wanted to post a coherent, detailed diary of the developement of OFP 2 written by a servant thrown to the BIS manor dungeon ? biggrin_o.gif

dungeon.JPG

ghostface.gif

Now we will never see it sad_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

I was looking for something in a thread which had 152 pages and I certainly wasn't going to keep clicking next wink_o.gif The change should have only lasted for 0.25 seconds but I guess this time it lasted a bit longer crazy_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Hehe, That's evil.

The search option will only give you the topic where it's in. It's too bad that you can't search as on the Militaryphotos.net forum; display the search results as posts instead of topics.

Hehe, That's evil.

The search option will only give you the topic where it's in. It's too bad that you can't search as on the Militaryphotos.net forum; display the search results as posts instead of topics.

Or at least the page on which the post was written on ...

Hehe, That's evil.

I agree!

It takes minutes to find something in some threads becouse they are 100 pages.

Hehe, That's evil.

I agree!

It takes minutes to find something in some threads becouse they are 100 pages.

Now imagine you got a modem and are supposed to search something in a 50-pages-thread wow_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

i have to say this AGAIN.

it's the ikonboard limitation!

I know sad_o.gif

Sue Ikonboard! mad_o.gifsmile_o.gif