SGT Fuller

United States Air Force Mod (2019)

54 minutes ago, Eesh Sin Ger said:

and where's the ac 130?

Not released yet 

4 hours ago, Eesh Sin Ger said:

I have a suggestion for a plane can it be the B52 bomber?

No

36 minutes ago, Eesh Sin Ger said:

oh yeah i forgot pls add the sr 71 too

and No.

We don't take suggestions, and besides that, the SR-71 is way out of our time frame scope and serves to purpose in Arma at all. Same for the B-52, the maps are generally too small for heavy bombers (Doesn't mean the B-2 and B-1B are cancelled, those are still planned). But it would be a waste of our time and resources.

1 hour ago, Eesh Sin Ger said:

and where's the ac 130?

Still being worked on

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Capt Childs said:

Assuming it’s still in plan, looking forward to seeing the return of the CV-22B and MC-130J 😎

Definitely still planned and being worked on along with the AC-130's.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Foxone said:

We don't take suggestions,

:yeahthat:or pretty soon peoples will start asking for Muttley's plane of the  Flying Machines cartoon.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

9 hours ago, Foxone said:

No

and No.

We don't take suggestions, and besides that, the SR-71 is way out of our time frame scope and serves to purpose in Arma at all. Same for the B-52, the maps are generally too small for heavy bombers (Doesn't mean the B-2 and B-1B are cancelled, those are still planned). But it would be a waste of our time and resources.

Still being worked on

the b52 can be used on unsung mods man like they have really large maps since they dont wanna bring back their b52 from arma 2 i asked you guys instead

18 hours ago, arta123 said:

why i dont have ac130

Because it is not in to mod?

Dude. , you just asked this same s right upon joining the forum

• Like 1

On 11/24/2019 at 3:53 AM, Eesh Sin Ger said:

the b52 can be used on unsung mods man like they have really large maps since they dont wanna bring back their b52 from arma 2 i asked you guys instead

As was said on the Unsung Discord, its not that the Unsung Team doesn't want to. But porting content from Arma2 to Arma3 is not simple. Hopefully the USAF guys can provide you with what you need or perhaps look at making your own 😉

On 11/24/2019 at 10:23 AM, Eesh Sin Ger said:

Hi Eesh Sin, 

I've been coming across this one dude who have been requesting b52 on all over the place. Is that you? 

This one person i don't remember the name used to linked a post he made about b52 on every possible thread about aircraft(the post has a picture of b52's internal infos and stuffs). I've being seeing him on SW, armadillo, add-on request, one of Firewill thread, sabre's aircraft thread, and many many unrelated threads like modules mod (i.e rhs ,cup, unsung). Same post, same request, same old sentence, have been requesting for ..., about four five years if I'm remember right!! No kidding! The dudes legit! He need that thing seriously xD

Just wondering is that you, nothing against it 🙂

Wanna kudo the motivation 🙂

What's the point in having a strategic long-range bomber like the B-52 in Arma 3 anyway? The only real purpose of application I can think of would be for ground war immersion. But in reality, a grunt would have a hard time even seeing a bomber when it's flying at 30,000 ft. In modern warfare, the player would at best only notice the impacts of an air-launched cruise-missile strike that was launched from many hundred miles away.

😐

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Any chance this mod is getting either an F-15 or F-16. Also what about bringing in the F-35B Lightning II (VTOL variant) into the mod. I really can't wait for this mod to get more stuff in it! You USAF dev's are doing really good, keep up the good work!

1 hour ago, DevilToLibtards said:

Any chance this mod is getting either an F-15 or F-16. Also what about bringing in the F-35B Lightning II (VTOL variant) into the mod. I really can't wait for this mod to get more stuff in it! You USAF dev's are doing really good, keep up the good work!

The Marine variant (aka VTOL) with a USAF mod?!?! 🤨  > Cough, Cough< >Ptew, Ptew< 🤮💀 Sacrilege😁😉

• Haha 2

Quite an impressive Mod 'Sgt!  Especially the aerial refueling.  :thumb: 

Any plans to add an HH-60G/W to the mix?? 

Cheers,

Jolly

All these people constantly asking about updates and requests. Jesus. It's been stated many times.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Bukain said:

Hi Eesh Sin, 

I've been coming across this one dude who have been requesting b52 on all over the place. Is that you? 

This one person i don't remember the name used to linked a post he made about b52 on every possible thread about aircraft(the post has a picture of b52's internal infos and stuffs). I've being seeing him on SW, armadillo, add-on request, one of Firewill thread, sabre's aircraft thread, and many many unrelated threads like modules mod (i.e rhs ,cup, unsung). Same post, same request, same old sentence, have been requesting for ..., about four five years if I'm remember right!! No kidding! The dudes legit! He need that thing seriously xD

im sorry that wasnt me i posted on the discord from sunday and thursday and i only posted here and the unsung discord when its related to the theme

15 hours ago, Bukain said:

Hi Eesh Sin, 

also ma dude i only started playing arma since march

Ah ok, my bad 🙂 

And have a good Arma journey! You'll love this community. 

18 hours ago, Bvandiver said:

All these people constantly asking about updates and requests. Jesus. It's been stated many times.

Hey, it's a new mod...not to mention a very good one!  That's rather rare these days.  Not to mention, Everyone gets excited over the "shiny new" thing and eventually want more!  Its the circle of ArmA-life.  :hm:  :thumb:

Fantastic mods and huge thanks for the time and effort by the team.

I was wondering, is anyone one else having issues locking on to GPS targets in the F22 and A10 as I am? I'm probably doing it wrong but am doing just as the tutorial says.

Cheers

• Like 1

On 11/30/2019 at 1:11 PM, JollyFE said:

Quite an impressive Mod 'Sgt!  Especially the aerial refueling.  :thumb: 

Any plans to add an HH-60G/W to the mix?? 

Cheers,

Jolly

We do have a HH-60, although I'm not sure which variant, but it needs a lot of work before it will be released to the public

On 11/30/2019 at 11:10 AM, DevilToLibtards said:

We have both the F-35B and F-35C almost ready! Should hopefully be released soon with the next stage of the mod!

7 hours ago, al Hassan said:

I was wondering, is anyone one else having issues locking on to GPS targets in the F22 and A10 as I am? I'm probably doing it wrong but am doing just as the tutorial says.

Cheers

Are you able to provide which specific bomb you are trying to use and what aircraft? I'll be able to investigate from there.

• Like 1

In SP C17 loading works perfectly. In MP when you select Load Cargo it comes up with the message "Loading ______" but the vehicle does not load. However, the Unload option appears despite the vehicle never having been loaded.

14 hours ago, al Hassan said:

Cheers

Do you even need to lock on GPS target? For me, i just designated a target in this pop up thing, fly facing towards the target location and drop the jdam. With alittle bit of calculations in height, speed and range the bomb will strike right onto enemy's head. It works well for me

Didn't you designated your intended target beforehand?