SGT Fuller

United States Air Force Mod (2019)

Dammit I LITERALLY just hit upload on my USAF MOD Showcase!! HAHA! AHHHH!! Looks like a standalone review is due now.

Got my ass too.  lol

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Honestly with all those screenshots and y'all's reliability I didn't even consider it was a joke.

Shoulda made a fake B-52 mod, really get back at the comments 😛

Hi, a quick suggestion, could you give the C17's multiple skins to choose from showing the various airbases/nations they're stationed at. Its just one at the moment.

5 minutes ago, john111 said:

Where exactly is the C-130 Spectre?

April fools joke?

Yes we released the AC-130 as an april fools joke, we hope you all enjoyed, we are currently working diligently to provide an update out for the mod! Thank you all for your patience!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 4/1/2020 at 9:35 AM, Viper1Zero said:

Dammit I LITERALLY just hit upload on my USAF MOD Showcase!! HAHA! AHHHH!! Looks like a standalone review is due now.

Got my ass too.  lol

viper that was an amazing video! You have really done your homework on the mod itself and are a true blue fan. We at the usaf team thank you for your extremely loyal support 

• Like 4

Updated to v1.0.5

Main:

- AAR: Add tanker module

- AAR: Transfer tanker ownership to client on approach to eliminate rubberbanding

- Cargo: Fix several issues in multiplayer

- GPS: Add CBA bind to mark target from TGP view

- Missilebox: Add GBU-31 VLCDW

- Missilebox: Reduce BLU-108 particle load

- Missilebox: [REDACTED]

Fighters:

- A-10C: Fix misaligned MFD texture

- A-10C: Fix inverted suspension animation

- A-10C: Fix floating squares

- F-22: Fix gun door stuck open & master safe missing after editing loadout in eden

- F-35A: Fix black UAV feed

Utility:

- C-17: Increase mass to reduce weird flight characteristics when carrying heavy cargo

- C-17: Fix wingtip vortices coming from model center

- C-17: Fix interior material brightness

- KC-135: fix gear door material mismatch

- Core: Split aircraft into subcategories

This may look like a smaller update, but what you don't see is the increased work going into unreleased assets and systems, namely the AC-130 and bombers. The guys have been killing it with the AC-130 and it will likely be next in line to release. Keep an eye on the #dev-updates channel of our discord for sneak peeks!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

28 minutes ago, raynor_d said:

- Missilebox: [REDACTED]

🤔🤨 Redacted?! Bloody hell... *sigh* MEN! We got our selves an Easter Egg hunt to do! Start scrouging the Ammo dumps around the base, And if I catch you mishandling ordinance and making stuff start to tick! there'll be trouble!!!

• Like 1

I need help service menu not showing up even when the module is placed and synced to a hangar or not? 

15 hours ago, raynor_d said:

The guys have been killing it with the AC-130 and it will likely be next in line to release.

(checks date - not April 1st - must be legit!)  😄

15 hours ago, Digger James said:

🤔🤨 Redacted?! Bloody hell... *sigh* MEN! We got our selves an Easter Egg hunt to do! Start scrouging the Ammo dumps around the base, And if I catch you mishandling ordinance and making stuff start to tick! there'll be trouble!!!

Ordinance

Ordnance

Bizarre bug to report:

CBA+USAF MOD (all modules) running my famous USAF showcase mission - I´m flying the F-22 Raptor, but when I selected Change MFD to TAD display on the action menu, this happened to the Raptor´s Hull texture

Spoiler

5D51CA475EAF07EAB2B0C830DF03D58C716BEDB0

It was transformed into a stealth flying giant MAP lol

cheers 😃

14 hours ago, CedSm said:

I need help service menu not showing up even when the module is placed and synced to a hangar or not? 

Is your engine off and are you looking at the hangar?

If so check out our tutorial on the service menu and let us know if you still can't get it working after that.

Server keys have been pushed to the workshop, and the tanker module tutorial is up:

• Thanks 2

Hi there i just wanna ask if you guys tally up the questions, what is the most requested plane to add im just curious cuz ive seen alot of repeating questions and alot of outrage in the comment boxes 

On 4/2/2020 at 11:39 PM, beebah said:

Hi, a quick suggestion, could you give the C17's multiple skins to choose from showing the various airbases/nations they're stationed at. Its just one at the moment.

Anyone considering this?

8 hours ago, raynor_d said:

Server keys have been pushed to the workshop, and the tanker module tutorial is up:

1: Can your tanker refuel say, FIREWILL's planes?

And 2: Can your new module be tailored to other planes like the Unsung A6 Intruder Tanker?

All in all, Great stuff!

1 hour ago, Digger James said:

1: Can your tanker refuel say, FIREWILL's planes?

And 2: Can your new module be tailored to other planes like the Unsung A6 Intruder Tanker?

All in all, Great stuff!

1. It is up to addon creators to make their vehicles compatible (to my knowledge Firewill has made their plane's compatible)
2. Again this would be more for a question to unsung.

Guys, what's up? 

First of all, you are doing an amazing job! 

I need help, pretty lost - 

Any guide for the GPS guided bombs? I can't seem to hit anything from a distance over 3km, even with the GBU's that are around 15km range.
I open the GPS menu, select target, mark it (turns red), and release the bombs, but never hit anything. Again, most of the time I must be too close to the target to hit it..Even in one of your first videos, the bomb drop was around 2.5km from target.

Please help!

Thanks 🙂