SGT Fuller

United States Air Force Mod (2019)

Hello USAF MOD TEAM.  just curious, do you guys have any plans for a Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey ?

• Like 1

Amazing work, in my opinion your ability to respond to comments and fix issues fsst are just as impressive as the content itself! I hade one quick question, can refueling work with RHS vehicles? We are using the utility pack, but not the fighter pack as we already have RHS, CUP and ACE3. If it is not compatible, is there some way to use init. Files to jerry rig it? Some of the RHS aircraft have painfully small fuel tanks, and adding drop pods reduces payload.

10 hours ago, Mcnab.D said:

Hello USAF MOD TEAM.  just curious, do you guys have any plans for a Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey ?

Yes we will be including this in a future update

1 hour ago, Leo Snell said:

Amazing work, in my opinion your ability to respond to comments and fix issues fsst are just as impressive as the content itself! I hade one quick question, can refueling work with RHS vehicles? We are using the utility pack, but not the fighter pack as we already have RHS, CUP and ACE3. If it is not compatible, is there some way to use init. Files to jerry rig it? Some of the RHS aircraft have painfully small fuel tanks, and adding drop pods reduces payload.

Yes I can release a patch for RHS aircraft to have the ability to air refuel with USAF aircraft, is this what you would like?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Lala14 said:

Yes we will be including this in a future update

Yes I can release a patch for RHS aircraft to have the ability to air refuel with USAF aircraft, is this what you would like?

That would be amazing! Thanks a ton! I cant wait to see more planes like the c-5 and AC-130! Keep up the great work guys.

One more question, do you need the fighter pack for aerial refueling, or will it work with just base and utility?

Hello and welcome back / congrats on the release Fuller! 

I have 02 questions. 1) I did not see anything about the Pave Hawk, is it not out with this pack? 2) If I am dumb and missed it does it have AAR capabilities?

Thank you in advanced, and again, congrats on the release. Looking real good form the pics I have seen so far!

~Rob

7 hours ago, Leo Snell said:

One more question, do you need the fighter pack for aerial refueling, or will it work with just base and utility?

You do not need the fighter pack for aerial refueling. Only Main and Utility

3 hours ago, robert31178 said:

Hello and welcome back / congrats on the release Fuller! 

I have 02 questions. 1) I did not see anything about the Pave Hawk, is it not out with this pack? 2) If I am dumb and missed it does it have AAR capabilities?

Thank you in advanced, and again, congrats on the release. Looking real good form the pics I have seen so far! 

~Rob

Yes the pavehawk has not come out with this release, it will be released later, yes it will have AAR capabilities.

Just thought of another, can these aircraft have their pylons edited with the ACE3 pylon editor, or do they only work with your own system? Once again, amazing mod, cant wait to use it in my missions.

2 minutes ago, Leo Snell said:

Just thought of another, can these aircraft have their pylons edited with the ACE3 pylon editor, or do they only work with your own system? Once again, amazing mod, cant wait to use it in my missions.

Should be able to work with ACE3 pylon editor as it uses the vanilla pylon settings menu, I can do a check in a bit as I'm currently working on the patch for RHS aircraft

7 minutes ago, Lala14 said:

Should be able to work with ACE3 pylon editor as it uses the vanilla pylon settings menu, I can do a check in a bit as I'm currently working on the patch for RHS aircraft

I cant think of anything to say to express how surprised and happy I am that you are not only responding to comments, but also actively working to help your community get what they want in the mod.

Hi, i was waiting for your mod for a while !

So, i have a lot of questions: 

1) I've heard that the guy who made this mod ( video ) is working with you. So if is true, the FLIR will be implemented with your mod or you will use vanilla flir for the AC130 and even for the others TGP

2) Do you plan to make custom TGP sight like for the Sniper ( because vanilla one is horrible and i dont want to use ITC ) ?  

[[players.brightcove.net/77374810001/HLNhtvNKjM_default/index.html?videoId=4308813131001]]

3) Any plan to drop a couple of JDAM ? Exemple i define 4 target, is possible to drop 2 or 4 bombs in a row without changing target by the defined keybiding ?

Thx for this awesome mod !

I had a quick questions about the munitions that you guys will be including. Will the B-1b have access to JASSM missiles?

On 10/22/2019 at 12:14 AM, Masnooper said:

- Reaper doesn't show ammo count.

- F-22 canon firing sound is old and incorrect. Doesn't match the fire rate.

- A-10 sometimes wont change the weapon when laser is on.

These two things remained

has the Ramp issue with the C-17 been fixed, like with airdropping stuff and it not closing, also has the interior light in the C-130's been made brighter to light up the cargo hold

On 10/29/2019 at 2:48 PM, blackburn03 said:

Thanks for the quick patch on C130 however I've encountered more issues. RHS Humvee or any of the smaller trucks did not work, 3CBF Land Rover did not work vanilla Hunter and whatever the Apex NATO 4 wheeler did not work either. It just came up with "This won't fit in the cargospace".  The only vehicle I got it to load was the quadbike, however once the loading animation was complete my camera (in 1st person) was positioned under the C130 and when I dismounted from the quadbike it was gone completely like it had been deleted from the world. No "unload cargo" option was available either. The only option that did pop up was "load cargo" but when I selected it nothing happened (no other vehicles were nearby). 

D133E25842AB4461F21767C63E1A1741A80F551D

It appears the Quadbike is put under the C130, not deleted. However, I still have the issue of the Quadbike being the only vehicle able to load into C130. 

On 10/31/2019 at 3:02 PM, Lau Jah said:

Hi, i was waiting for your mod for a while !

So, i have a lot of questions: 

1) I've heard that the guy who made this mod ( video ) is working with you. So if is true, the FLIR will be implemented with your mod or you will use vanilla flir for the AC130 and even for the others TGP

2) Do you plan to make custom TGP sight like for the Sniper ( because vanilla one is horrible and i dont want to use ITC ) ?  

[[players.brightcove.net/77374810001/HLNhtvNKjM_default/index.html?videoId=4308813131001]]

3) Any plan to drop a couple of JDAM ? Exemple i define 4 target, is possible to drop 2 or 4 bombs in a row without changing target by the defined keybiding ?

Thx for this awesome mod !

1.) yes it will be with the AC-130 and potentially TGP.

2.) We will have to look at it and see 

3.) are you talking about rippling or dropping 2 of the Same munition at once?

• Like 1

On 10/31/2019 at 7:06 PM, RyuAzuku said:

I had a quick questions about the munitions that you guys will be including. Will the B-1b have access to JASSM missiles?

JASSM Is in game and yes the B1 will have access to it

• Like 1

On 10/31/2019 at 10:35 PM, Masnooper said:

These two things remained

Will be looked at 

Very happy to see this release. Congratulations guys!

I do have a question though. Actually surprised no one asked this yet, but are you guys going to also release the Security Forces assets as part of this? I was actually looking forward to using the all-new USAF mod with SF units patrolling the airbase for ambience, and ended up surprised when I didn't find them in here :)