SGT Fuller

United States Air Force Mod (2019)

Hyped for F35B and F35C! F35A already has amazing feeling to it especially when looking at the flight model!

On 10/18/2019 at 4:47 PM, SGT Fuller said:

FEATURES
- Aerial Refueling
- Nuclear Assets
- Service Menus
- Multiple Weapons
- New and Improved AC-130
- GPS/INS Systems for applicable Aircraft
- Improved Flight Models
- UAV Systems for Recon

It occurred to me that it's possible the reason we keep getting a ton of people asking where the AC-130 is because it's actually listed on the original post, not in the "to be added" sections.

• Like 3

On 11/30/2019 at 4:19 PM, al Hassan said:

I was wondering, is anyone one else having issues locking on to GPS targets

13 hours ago, Bukain said:

Do you even need to lock on GPS target?

No, there is no visual cue, you just drop the bomb and it will steer toward the target. As long as you give it enough energy it should hit.

Everyone please read this post very carefully to avoid spamming the same questions over and over again.* Takes deep Breath*

Everything that was in the prior Air Force Mod will be in the new one with the exception of the security forces and pilots. I say again everything that was in the prior Air Force mod will be in the new one with the exception of the security forces and pilots. 

Everything includes: F-16, HH60, and just literally everything in the last mod.

We have Absolutely Zero plans to add a B52 the mod. As someone stated it truly would serve no purpose. Even the B-2 while In this mod serves no real purpose as the F-16 and F-35 can both launch nuclear weapons. 

As Foxone stated we are not taking requests for planes. We still need to deliver EVERYTHING the last mod had so please stop asking.

That is all. I hope you’re really enjoying the mod as the team works day in and out. Shoutouts to them.

Oh btw did I mention that EVERYTHING from the last mod will be in this one? Just want to make sure I made that clear. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

Hey Fuller - will everything from the old mod be in the new mod?  What about a B-52?  What about an SR-71?  What about security forces and ground vehicles?  What about... oh nevermind 😛

• Haha 12

On 12/2/2019 at 6:08 AM, SGT Fuller said:

Everyone please read this post very carefully to avoid spamming the same questions over and over again.* Takes deep Breath*

Everything that was in the prior Air Force Mod will be in the new one with the exception of the security forces and pilots. I say again everything that was in the prior Air Force mod will be in the new one with the exception of the security forces and pilots. 

We have Absolutely Zero plans to add a B52 the mod. As someone stated it truly would serve no purpose. Even the B-2 while In this mod serves no real purpose as the F-16 and F-35 can both launch nuclear weapons. 

As Foxone stated we are not taking requests for planes. We still need to deliver EVERYTHING the last mod had so please stop asking.

That is all. I hope you’re really enjoying the mod as the team works day in and out. Shoutouts to them.

Oh btw did I mention that EVERYTHING from the last mod will be in this one? Just want to make sure I made that clear. 

Just to be clear. Everything? #Sarcasm

Just to be clear what planes were in the last mod (listed) because I got no idea, I would assume most of the stuff currently provided to the Airforce excluding the B-52 in such, but I'd just like some clarity. You guys are doing amazing with this mod so keep up the good work!!

On 12/3/2019 at 12:41 AM, hcpookie said:

Hey Fuller - will everything from the old mod be in the new mod?  What about a B-52?  What about an SR-71?  What about security forces and ground vehicles?  What about... oh nevermind 😛

arent you that guy who created the tu 95 and tu 16 bomber pack mod why dont you do it man?

On 12/2/2019 at 2:08 PM, SGT Fuller said:

sorry ma dude for causing the ruckus im only asking you guys cuz you created an awesome mod man and i thought you guys can do this.

24 minutes ago, Eesh Sin Ger said:

arent you that guy who created the tu 95 and tu 16 bomber pack mod why dont you do it man?

Yes he is pookie. Maybe he don't do them becuz they have no use in game Arma I guess

I also think mod making is not a quick and easy job. I guess a complete new game plane may take good amount of real-lifetime. Maybe I'm very wrong here 😕

On 12/4/2019 at 8:21 AM, Bukain said:

Yes he is pookie. Maybe he don't do them becuz they have no use in game Arma I guess

I also think mod making is not a quick and easy job. I guess a complete new game plane may take good amount of real-lifetime. Maybe I'm very wrong here 😕

wdym the b-52 had no use in arma like ive talk to some people who wants a serious heavy strategic bombers and you know like i said there are mods that have big maps to bomb in

18 hours ago, Eesh Sin Ger said:

wdym the b-52 had no use in arma like ive talk to some people who wants a serious heavy strategic bombers and you know like i said there are mods that have big maps to bomb in

here's an example https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=903181060

sorry that's the old version here's the updated one 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1777580866

2 hours ago, Eesh Sin Ger said:

Because giant strategic bombers have a huge turning radius. Are slow and cumbersome and easily targeted.  The modern air force is moving away from Strategic bombers and towards multirole fighters, which is what the good SGT. is focused on. Besides requests are against forum rules. Make it yourself.

• Like 3

@Eesh Sin Ger Please stop with the constant nagging and complaining, for the last time: WE ARE NOT MAKING A B-52!!!!
If you want one, go make it yourself, if you don't plan on doing it, then please stop bringing up subject!!! We have stated how we feel about bombers and this will not change, they simply have no real purpose in Arma, end of discussion.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Foxone said:

@Eesh Sin Ger Please stop with the constant nagging and complaining, for the last time: WE ARE NOT MAKING A B-52!!!!
If you want one, go make it yourself, if you don't plan on doing it, then please stop bringing up subject!!! We have stated how we feel about bombers and this will not change, they simply have no real purpose in Arma, end of discussion.

sorry bro very sorry 

Thanks a lot guys! Your work surely need to get into the hall of fame for best people and best work!

• Like 1

I cannot stress enough how amazing the ability to have useable and gameplay relevant Cargo aircraft is. I've done several fantastic paradrop insertions of my group in Antistasi now, far behind the front lines where they least expect it and they've never had more of a blast. Being able to not just FLY the C-130 in a mode like that but BE HELPFUL and in a have a unique capability, it's something I never thought i'd see outside of an op specifically designed for it. Thanks for all the great work!

I've been practicing my low-altitude cargo drops and I found some videos of what looks like the older versions of the USAF mod where the C-130 and C-17 had a LAPES option. I attempted this in-game, with both aircraft, but every time I get to a certain distance from the ground the "drop cargo USAF" option goes away. Is there something I'm doing wrong or is this just something that hasn't been added back in yet? Also, will the C-17 be getting the awesome countermeasures options that the C-130 has? Maybe even some LAIRCM?

Regardless, this is seriously some jaw-dropping awesome work guys, can't wait to see the rest of what you've got cooking and test it out. Good luck!

3 hours ago, SonicJohnBH said:

I cannot stress enough how amazing the ability to have useable and gameplay relevant Cargo aircraft is. I've done several fantastic paradrop insertions of my group in Antistasi now, far behind the front lines where they least expect it and they've never had more of a blast. Being able to not just FLY the C-130 in a mode like that but BE HELPFUL and in a have a unique capability, it's something I never thought i'd see outside of an op specifically designed for it. Thanks for all the great work!

I've been practicing my low-altitude cargo drops and I found some videos of what looks like the older versions of the USAF mod where the C-130 and C-17 had a LAPES option. I attempted this in-game, with both aircraft, but every time I get to a certain distance from the ground the "drop cargo USAF" option goes away. Is there something I'm doing wrong or is this just something that hasn't been added back in yet? Also, will the C-17 be getting the awesome countermeasures options that the C-130 has? Maybe even some LAIRCM?

Regardless, this is seriously some jaw-dropping awesome work guys, can't wait to see the rest of what you've got cooking and test it out. Good luck!

The drop cargo option goes away when below 50m AGL and LAPES should appear when below 15m AGL and above 3m AGL

Just fishing for some info..Just installed the mod (which is absolutely fantastic btw) but we are now having issues with interaction with the all the airport hangars (Metal, green and tent). The hangars can be placed but cannot be moved or removed. Only started when the USAF mod was added. I'm hoping simple fix..

Edited by -TUNA-
addition

Hey Guys! Just wanna say thank you for all the hard work culminating in the release 2019! You made me play Arma 3 again! Take care guys and looking forward to the next assets and features we can see in the new year! 

• Like 6

good job with polishing this mod looks really nice with the catchy details on it, however speaking of details i never saw in my entire life in arma a plane with an action key to toggle cockpit interior lights same for helicopters though can you implement this small feature on these toys ?...  especially for transport planes to enjoy flying at night time 

Updated to v1.0.4.1

Main:
- Missilebox: Add AARGM-ER (anti-radiation missile)
- Missilebox: Add CBA setting to disable nuclear weapons (becomes regular bomb)
- Missilebox: Make all laser guided munitions lock on after launch
- Missilebox: Fix and optimize SFWs (CBU-97/105, AGM-154B)

- Missilebox: Fix unguided CBU inheritance of laser tracking
- Missilebox: Enable B-61 GPS guidance
- Missilebox: Add CBU-104 GPS guided GATOR

- Missilebox: Modify CBU ammo classnames for consistency
- Missilebox: Fix several bombs being able to track
- Missilebox: Increase CEB submunition count
- Missilebox: Add Height of Burst function (GPS integration WIP)
- Missilebox: Reduce performance cost of nuclear script
- Missilebox: ECM overhaul
- Missilebox: AIM-9X material tweaks

- Missilebox: Fix GBU-28 material error
- Missilebox: Remove cursor from several weapons
- Main: Fix LAPES option not appearing
- Main: Fix UAV feed not working after cycling
- Service Menu: Add delay for rearm with CBA setting
- Service Menu: Show current magazine in hardpoint list and tooltip
- TGP: Fix messing with main menu camera
- TGP: Fix several cases where laser designator would not be added

Fighters:
- A-10: Sensors now slew with targeting pod
- A-10: Increase gun volume
- F-22: Raise viewpoint
- F-22: Reduce interior volume levels
- F-22: Enable all MFDs
- F-22: Open gun door when selected
- F-22: Use correct gun sound
- F-22: Keep bays open slightly longer when deploying weapons
- F-35: Raise landing autopilot speed
- F-35: Keep bays open slightly longer when deploying weapons

Utility:
- KC-135: Fix sound error log spam
- C-17: Fix engine texture brightness not matching body

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

23 hours ago, Capt Hamza said:

Can we get a rough time estimate for phase 2 to be released?

when it’s ready 🙄

• Like 9
  • Haha 2