SGT Fuller

United States Air Force Mod (2019)

Can someone give a short description on how flw to be used:

- Missilebox: Add CBA setting to disable nuclear weapons (becomes regular bomb)

1 hour ago, Hud Dorph said:

Can someone give a short description on how flw to be used: 

- Missilebox: Add CBA setting to disable nuclear weapons (becomes regular bomb) 

unsure what you are saying but anyway, it should be under addon options which is under options to disable the nuclear bomb effects on the B61 bomb which results in it acting as a standard 500 lbl bomb

Thank you -  you guessed right - sorry for not being clear enough - fount it.

On 1/6/2020 at 10:22 PM, SGT Fuller said:

when it’s ready 🙄

I think we can all agree that "when it's ready" is the best way to go after the recent ACE release everyone loves SO much. Keep up the work Fuller and the rest of ya, we'll wait patiently!

On 1/11/2020 at 1:30 PM, Vojtechsonik said:

Where can I find some missions for this wonderful mod?

I just use RobJ's "fly FC-37" or "fly A-164" missions and fly with the gorgeous F-35 here instead, with a bit of zeus spawning of course.

On 1/11/2020 at 3:30 PM, Vojtechsonik said:

Where can I find some missions for this wonderful mod?

I'm working on a whole series that uses the USAF mod planes right now. First one should be out soon

• Thanks 1

Can I report a bug

I have a pair of guys who are trying to rearm their A-10cs and not matter what the 30mm Cannon will not rearm.

4 hours ago, Reddagger36 said:

Can I report a bug

I have a pair of guys who are trying to rearm their A-10cs and not matter what the 30mm Cannon will not rearm. 

I'll need more information regarding this, such as steps to reproduce. However, I can explain that in order to rearm the cannon/flares, you will need to at least have changed (which u can just change with the same weapon) one of the pylons on the aircraft in the service menu

On 12/1/2019 at 9:54 AM, blackburn03 said:

In SP C17 loading works perfectly. In MP when you select Load Cargo it comes up with the message "Loading ______" but the vehicle does not load. However, the Unload option appears despite the vehicle never having been loaded.

I'm having the same issue over here. 

Any ideas?

Is there any way to get the old version bucause i liked the old planes and they worked fine

• Confused 2

40 minutes ago, Mike Gram said:

Is there any way to get the old version bucause i liked the old planes and they worked fine

No.

On 1/26/2020 at 10:06 AM, Mike Gram said:

I luckily still have the mod files from armaholic: link awaiting approval

NOTE: I am not affiliated with the USAF mod dev team at all

Yeah you aren't allowed to re-post someone else's mod.  Swing and a miss, newbie.

On 1/26/2020 at 11:06 AM, Mike Gram said:

They do not work fine. Everything about them is either out of date or flat out broken in current day Arma. All planes will be added back in when they're ready.

• Like 1

I see a very minor error in the KC-135. On the tail, McConnell is spelled incorrectly. It is missing one 'n'.

On 12/1/2019 at 7:54 AM, blackburn03 said:

In SP C17 loading works perfectly. In MP when you select Load Cargo it comes up with the message "Loading ______" but the vehicle does not load. However, the Unload option appears despite the vehicle never having been loaded.

@SGT Fuller I have seen several posts experiencing this problem. Is there a current work around that can be done on the server side or do we need to wait for a mod fix?

Yes, I have noticed that this is an issue due to the way the information is being sent and currently it is not synced for everyone which results in the attached vehicles moving all over the shop, best solution for now until next update, is to just use vanilla loading system

Just a heads up even though I already mentioned these. Concerning the F35A the Cannon still does not have an explosive effect even though it has explosion sounds when hitting the ground. It also overpenetrates other jets in air combat because of this. The Spherical Coverage Script does not work and says "AIM-120 Missiles" depleted even when having them loaded. Other than that the F35 feels amazing especially the speed buff and flight model is amazing! May I ask on the progress of the F35B and F35C Versions since it has been said they were pretty much ready apart from some minor things?

Since you've been here since 2014 you should already know know it is impolite to ask progress.  "When it is done" is ALWAYS the correct answer... they certainly aren't hiding updates lol

• Like 2

Just screw that part of my post then. It got into my mind as I was giving feedback and my huge crush on the F35B made me do it xD. Did not intend to be impolite I can understand the dislike of this question from a modders perspective. 

No worries!  I do know that they are working tirelessly on updates but you know how "real life" has to take priority! 

• Like 1

Is there currently a way to set it so that the SDB's use their own sensors (infrared, ultraviolet) for terminal guidance after GPS guiding to the general area of the target? In a similar vein the SFW (Which is the coolest and most amazingly detailed thing in this mod IMHO) does the "kill area" get bigger at higher burst altitudes like in real life? As in, can you tune how saturated or spread out the "pucks" are with the burst height? 

Also I just gotta agree with @octop01 that the F-35A is an absolute DREAM to fly, it might be the smoothest jet I've flown in ArmA and those peddle turns at low speed are something I encourage everyone to try. Pulling off a little slipping over peddle turn in the F-35 is one of the coolest things I've done in ArmA and it's legitimately helpful for quick strafing runs. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Popping in to say this looks great, and am looking forward to an F-16 release.  Firewills is a classic sure but I want something to go along with your fantastic service modules.  Than and an F-15 of course.  Is there any issues with CUP?  Are there any configs to replace the cup aircraft with these?