ACRE_Team

Advanced Combat Radio Environment 2 (ACRE2)

On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 1:04 PM, magnetar said:

Appreicated!

Another test session done. This time at the start of the game only a few players couldn't hear each other (myself included) but about 2 hours into the session the radios stopped working completely.
I've uploaded the client and server RPT here:
https://1drv.ms/f/s!AqUMiHfLAgXYpohNOR44t2k6N080Mw

What worries me is that you have a lot of these messages that are the Arma3 "spiral of death" although the server recovered

Server: Network message aa52d0 is pending

with a lot of desync:

[ACRE] (sys_server) WARNING: Desync - Garbage collection prevented for radio 'acre_prc343_id_3' from player 'XXXX' as it still exists for them locally! idi\acre\addons\sys_server\fnc_stopRadioGarbageCollect.sqf:27
[ACRE] (sys_server) WARNING: Desync - Garbage collection prevented for radio 'acre_prc343_id_8' from player 'XXXX' as it still exists for them locally! idi\acre\addons\sys_server\fnc_stopRadioGarbageCollect.sqf:27

and then 4 in a row from the same player with different IDs!

[ACRE] (sys_server) WARNING: Desync - Garbage collection prevented for radio 'acre_prc343_id_19' from player 'XXXXX' as it still exists for them locally! idi\acre\addons\sys_server\fnc_stopRadioGarbageCollect.sqf:27
[ACRE] (sys_server) WARNING: Desync - Garbage collection prevented for radio 'acre_prc343_id_10' from player 'XXXXX' as it still exists for them locally! idi\acre\addons\sys_server\fnc_stopRadioGarbageCollect.sqf:27
[ACRE] (sys_server) WARNING: Desync - Garbage collection prevented for radio 'acre_prc343_id_2' from player 'XXXXX' as it still exists for them locally! idi\acre\addons\sys_server\fnc_stopRadioGarbageCollect.sqf:27
[ACRE] (sys_server) WARNING: Desync - Garbage collection prevented for radio 'acre_prc343_id_5' from player 'XXXXX' as it still exists for them locally! idi\acre\addons\sys_server\fnc_stopRadioGarbageCollect.sqf:27

with the worst in here

[ACRE] (sys_server) WARNING: Duplicate radio ID found! Attempting replace of (izweracre_prc117f_id_1) idi\acre\addons\sys_server\fnc_masterIdTracker.sqf:192
[ACRE] (sys_server) WARNING: Id object relation created independently of unique ID creation process (acre_prc117f_id_10)! idi\acre\addons\sys_server\fnc_masterIdTracker.sqf:246

I do not know what izweracre_prc117f_id_i is and never seen it. Actually this points to a custom acre classnames unless you have modified the RPT. Is this the case?

How do you assign radios? With a custom loadout script? Do you change uniforms or use in your custom modpack something like backpack on chest?

For this particular test (it was a WW2 tank assault mission with infantry support, IFA mod) only the vehicles have radios (VRC103 rack), the infantry have one RTO with the PRC-117F (assigned via ACE Loadout in the editor).

The server itself is still new and we're still in the process of tweaking the settings. 

On the other hand, we had another test last night (mechanized infantry with 5 vehicles with 1 helo, CUP mod) with no radio issues.  We're gonna run more tests to narrow it down.