ACRE_Team

Advanced Combat Radio Environment 2 (ACRE2)

I would first look at new mods that have been added the last month. It could also be a respawn script issue. Can you provide the rpt?

I wonder if any here, in particular one of the ACRE2 devs might be able to answer a question;

The current version of ACRE2 has a red dot next to it in the mod list in the in-game server browser. As if there was a mismatch between what's on my client machine and what's on the server. The version on the dedicated server was ftp'd from my client machine so I know it's exactly the same and the key has been copied to the keys folder on the server. Several other folks have told me that the status dot next to mods in the mod list are un-reliable but I'm concerned that it discourages folks from joining the server. When I and others do connect to the server everything works fine. So I'm just wondering if there is a way to resolve the false negative mismatch indication. Thanks.

Is there an easy way to stop 343s from being automatically added to people's inventories when entering vehicles? Seemingly only 'command' positions (pilots, divers, etc) get the 343 gifted to them.

On 2/16/2019 at 5:16 PM, A Tree said:

Is there an easy way to stop 343s from being automatically added to people's inventories when entering vehicles? Seemingly only 'command' positions (pilots, divers, etc) get the 343 gifted to them.

You are using ACRE2 in combination with IFA3 right?