acemod

ACE3 - A collaborative merger between AGM, CSE, and ACE

Agree on the whole magic map marking thing. Surprised it hasnt been modified yet.

Having the option to limit them to direct chat would be great for immersion.

@stice you might want to look at dyslexis map pointer mod, simple mod that lets you point on the map in real time with left click and u can define the distance at which other can see the pointer.

If im leading the mission ill forbid anyone to use magic markers (or just delete them) and either ask for grid coords or the map pointer, so i guess thats a temp fix untill the markers get fixed

Hasn't been discussed at length so take this with a grain of salt, but based on what I know it won't be in any upcoming versions as there isn't a clear solution that meets our standards.

It totally does :D If it still doesn't work then it can be found here: https://github.com/acemod/ACE3/releases

Aww man, that was honestly one of my super favorite things from AGM :( combine that with the currently broken LGB system and it puts me in a rough place for my squad on using ACE.

Is there a way to increase the threshold for going unconscious due to gforce? or out right disabling it in a mission without deleting any files? i cant find any modules for it.

Is there a way to increase the threshold for going unconscious due to gforce? or out right disabling it in a mission without deleting any files? i cant find any modules for it.

player setVariable ["ACE_GForceCoef", 0];

I wish the blackout from Gs was related to the actual capabilities of the aircraft.

Doing an immelmann in an Su-25 results in unconsciousness at medium speeds. Yeah right!

You play DCS, with an actual flight model for this plane, and then are then ambushed by silly overmodeling of G-forces in Arma.

player setVariable ["ACE_GForceCoef", 0];

errr where do i put that :p ?

Hey, since the new CUP update, a message keeps coming up saying the CUP compdat file is outdated and automatically exits the game.  Is there any way to fix this?  

• Like 1

Hey guys, are the massi`s guns compatible with the ace`c advanced ballistics? I intend to use m107, AGtrag seems to give totally uncorrect output. If its incompatible, where and what should i modify? Thanks in advance, hoping for a help.

Hi,

how can I deactivate the number shortcuts so I can control AI again?

Could you add the option to the medic module that non Medics can use epi? There was an option for it in the last Version but its gone.

Hey, since the new CUP update, a message keeps coming up saying the CUP compdat file is outdated and automatically exits the game.  Is there any way to fix this?  

Yes. Remove the ace_compat_cup.pbo.

CUP has ACE3 native support, no need to use the compat.

Hey guys, are the massi`s guns compatible with the ace`c advanced ballistics? I intend to use m107, AGtrag seems to give totally uncorrect output. If its incompatible, where and what should i modify? Thanks in advance, hoping for a help.

No idea on this one.

Hi,

how can I deactivate the number shortcuts so I can control AI again?

While in game

escape > options > controls > bottom right corner

Could you add the option to the medic module that non Medics can use epi? There was an option for it in the last Version but its gone.

That was never available in the first place, if you're speaking of basic that is.

In advanced everyone can use Epi, morphine and atropine.

Good info on the CUP stuff, and thank you. Since we have established that I'm dumb as hell, my next question is from which CUP do I need to remove this from? Is that all of the CUP files, or just the units one? Thanks!!

The fastroping thing is a bummer for sure, and thanks to those who responded to my "what is AFAIK" quesiton lol. Gray matter has shifted!!!

~S

Hi everyone. When starting the game, I got an error message :

Addon 'cba_main' requires 'cba_jr' ...

My ACE3, CBA and ASDG JR are up do date.

Any idea? Thank you.

EDIT ! : I did not enable CBA_A3 in the launcher  :31:  ...

A+

Hi everyone. When starting the game, I got an error message :

Addon 'cba_main' requires 'cba_jr' ...

My ACE3, CBA and ASDG JR are up do date.

Any idea? Thank you.

EDIT ! : I did not enable CBA_A3 in the launcher  :31:  ...

A+

You don't even need ASDG_JR anymore. It's already inside latest CBA.

Yes. Remove the ace_compat_cup.pbo.

OK im running into same issues with cup cba and ace only.... and i am not loading comp optional pbo...  any ideas?

OK figured it out.   cup has their own pbo in their folder for ace: CUP_Weapons_ACE_compat

deleting it there worked.

Hi,

I got two questions:

-> Is it possible to interact with an other faction? ( for example Nato on AAF ?)

-> Is the "no interaction menu after game/savegame restart" issue fixed?

Thank you.

Explanation:

• BI changed the hitpoint configuration of units in v1.50
  • We updated ACE to make it compatible with the changes
  • Community content that hasn't yet updated to the new standards behaves weirdly

See: https://github.com/acemod/ACE3/issues/2573

good to hear this is being looked at. I play without CUP or other non-vanilla units and find that units absorb even multiple shots from dlc marksman rifles no problem.

in the meantime in there a damage addon i can turn off. i looked here <http://ace3mod.com/wiki/feature/>but didnt see anything explicitly related to damage.

must say that i really enjoy the protracted firefights on the one hand, but it gets a bit crazy at how many bullets are absorbed.

Gotte get something cleared up.

my group is playing with basic medic setup, and the "set medic class" module. We recently discovered that its for some reason not working anymore, and only medic is able to use epi. Is this not working anymore on basic?

Hi guys, I have couple questions.

1. Is it possible to disable ACE medical system completely either from mission settings of server config?

2. How do I use DAGR with Vector? I'm able to connect them and measure distance to certain target but I can't seem to find where DAGR shows its position. :huh:

What about a bug with ace3 and RHS? should i write this in the feedbacktracker? Since compatibility pbo for rhs isnt supported by ace team neither by rhs team :(

when repairing a tank with era the era explodes on repaing parts of the tank.

Some old community member who knows people from both teams (ACE and RHS) must talk them reason.

Lots (..if not most) of us selected both mods-because we believed each oneof these mods will complement the other -as great mods they are-and both of them will see the benefit *supporting the *other.

No..i dont want to use *external compatibility addons between them..and they will (also) lose too from MP community who wants (most times) to keep things *simple.

(i.e Domination co-40 ACE/RHS/TFAR) or similar.

I will still go with ACE eventually because thats what i do (and the rest of the team) with all ArmA games..but i ll be still sad to change such an assets pack like RHS.