acemod

ACE3 - A collaborative merger between AGM, CSE, and ACE

Hello.

Great mod as expected :)

We would like to use the Check PBOs module with the "check all" option on.

When we do however the module picks up Server side only mods we use such as ASM and ASR_AI, is there a way to exclude these from the checks the Module performs ?

Thanks for this fantastic mod.

BL1P.

In regards to medical damage, please see:

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/181341-ace3-a-collaborative-merger-between-agm-cse-and-ace/page-97#entry2920993

https://github.com/acemod/ACE3/pull/2813

https://github.com/acemod/ACE3/pull/2819

BI have been staging these changes for a while now, our next release will include new code to handle them once they hit the main branch.

Does the lastest version on GITHUB support the RC release changes?  If so:

Is there anyone who can package the latest updates from GITHUb for me that will work?  I tried following the steps and having a bit of a hard time getting it PBO'ed up and working.  If someone has a copy they can share, i would so much appreciate it!

Is there a known issue or conflict that can cause inconsistency in getting the healing branch to show up? I didn't have problems until a few weeks ago, and now, more often than not, when I try to heal all I get is the red circle. Every once in a blue moon I'll be able to see the healing branches but very very rarely. Usually it's just the red circle. I've heard that not placing the optional "cba_enable_auto_xeh" pbo and it's bisign in the addon folder can cause this, but I have the Armaholic version and have already made this change.

I can confirm this. It is a very wierd bug, very funny to see happen to someone else but not so fun to have when you are in the middle of a firefight. 

Also I know that it has been mentioned before but the Titan launcher is useless when using ACE with RHS. For some reason the missile will first drop then ignite which means as soon as you have fired the Titan Launcher, the missile would hit the ground a couple of meters away from you. Does anyone know a workaround except for deleting the pbo which controls the launcher functions?

Regards

Twak

Thats funny-I dont have that issue with the Titan,but I have noticed that many times the Titan wont destroy a CSAT MRAP.It will blow up anything but them and sometimes wont blow up a KAMAZ truck.Strange..

Hello guys and gals. I've been "away" from A3 and from modding for almost 2 months. Now I've slowly started to mod again. Currently I'm working on my version of BlastCore tracers A3 (originally made by OpticSnare). When I released my final version in 28.08.2015. it was fully compatible with your version from that time period. Now with your new version, I see that you made some changes on tracers, because now with my BlastCore tracers versions, some weapons have a huge balls instead of bullet tracers. I would like to try and make optional version of blastcore tracers to be compatible with your ACE3 mod. I've been looking at your changelog, but I can't see what have you changed that automatically made incompatible with Blastcore tracers. Could you please help me and tell me what changes did you made with bullets and tracers since August of 2015?

Thank you

• Like 1

I have a question: Is there any possibility that I can spawn units with several wounding injuries on each part of the body, so I can make a medic training mission with ACE3 medical system?

now with my BlastCore tracers versions, some weapons have a huge balls instead of bullet tracers.

Thank you

Well who doesn't like having huge balls? ;)

Well who doesn't like having huge balls? ;)

In this case it's "cancer" size which is not that good :D

• Like 1

Sorry if this has been asked before, but is ACE compatible with the vanilla campaign by now? Just jumped back in after half a year or so, and back then, any objective that involved placing explosives was unachievable because the game didn't register the ACE interactions. I couldn't get any further in the story than Blackfoot Down because of it, and using MCC to pretend I've done the thing feels cheap to me.

Hi!

As I wrote in another post in the past, I am integrating ACE 3 with my mission, Antistasi.

Succesfully done with this things:

- Mission detects ACE and adds earplugs on initplayerlocal and Arsenal.

- Mission detects medical level variable and disables my own revive if present. Also adds medical items to the arsenal.

- Also disables my player tags assuming people is using ACE name tags.

What I need now is to DISABLE ACE FEATURES IN MISSION. As they are incompatible, and will allways be, and I'm afraid of "bug reports" caused by them.

Mainly:

- Switch Units.

- Any respawn config which disables respawn mission config (BASE).

Is it possible?

Thanks in advance

After playing http://www.keeptalkinggame.com/ , i was wondering if it was possible to implement something similar or in the same spirit in arma 3. Most fun bomb defusal game ever.

I think there is a mod called EODS as well that is pretty in depth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After playing http://www.keeptalkinggame.com/ , i was wondering if it was possible to implement something similar or in the same spirit in arma 3. Most fun bomb defusal game ever.

MCC is your place. 

With the next update something similar will be added to MCC. Just have a look on the thread and look back some pages! ^^

I subscribed to the CUP compatibility mod on Steambut CUP launchers still don't get ACE lock on features. Is there a step I'm missing?

Can someone disassemble the current compile of ACE_fcs.dll and see if someone sneaked in something fishy? Kaspersky and Quickheal say that it's a trojan.

Anyone else having an issue with planes not locking on with AA? Air to ground is fine-just AA seems not to work, Also-climbing seems to be an issue on anything except the smallest objects.I remember sneaking through Kavala a couple of months ago,climbing over gardens walls etc , but can't seem to do it now.

Can someone disassemble the current compile of ACE_fcs.dll and see if someone sneaked in something fishy? Kaspersky and Quickheal say that it's a trojan.

I saw this posted on Reddit earlier today too. Very worrisome and should be looked into.

Where did you download the dll from?

Both Malwarebytes & MSE say it's fine on my end. Probably a false positive - you might want to report it to Kaspersky.

Where did you download the dll from?

Steam Workshop, MD5 is 3cdfc521c81f430ec7125f4d87f4437f

Hi.

Is there anyway to disable Ace backblast/overpreasure. Im making Bootcamp mission and it is useless there and people can get killed/unconscious there though i have disabled damage (this allowdamage false;).

As many other people have said before me, and as many other people will say after me: the backblast is broken and stupid. You literally cannot shoot any sort of rocket with this mod unless if you're standing in the middle of a big, empty field which is never the case unless if you plan to die immediately afterwards anyway.

I was on the map N'ziwasogo and I had a Rpg-7. I fired it with a patio umbrella 20 feet behind me and died immediately. This happens constantly and it ruins the game to the point that I would consider not using ACE anymore.

It was never like this in Arma 2, or ACE2. There used to be backblast damage, but it was realistic and only in extreme circumstances such as having your back pressed up directly against a wall. Then there was the M136 C/S which negated this effect entirely although no similar analogue exists in Arma 3.

If a Vietnam-style mod ever comes out for Arma 3 it will be even more hellish than its source material. We're going to lose more men to backblast and tightly-packed jungle trees than we are going to lose to the enemy.

Hi.

Is there anyway to disable Ace backblast/overpreasure. Im making Bootcamp mission and it is useless there and people can get killed/unconscious there though i have disabled damage (this allowdamage false;).

You could always just remove the overpressure pbo that handles backlast etc

As many other people have said before me, and as many other people will say after me: the backblast is broken and stupid. You literally cannot shoot any sort of rocket with this mod unless if you're standing in the middle of a big, empty field which is never the case unless if you plan to die immediately afterwards anyway.

I was on the map N'ziwasogo and I had a Rpg-7. I fired it with a patio umbrella 20 feet behind me and died immediately. This happens constantly and it ruins the game to the point that I would consider not using ACE anymore.

It was never like this in Arma 2, or ACE2. There used to be backblast damage, but it was realistic and only in extreme circumstances such as having your back pressed up directly against a wall. Then there was the M136 C/S which negated this effect entirely although no similar analogue exists in Arma 3.

If a Vietnam-style mod ever comes out for Arma 3 it will be even more hellish than its source material. We're going to lose more men to backblast and tightly-packed jungle trees than we are going to lose to the enemy.

Seriously, I never experienced something like that. I actually thought the Backblast is broken in the way, that its not functioning (I never suffered from a backblast...) 

Maybe its the Mod the RPG-7 comes with that causes your error. (Probably RHS, hu?) If so, its not the responsibility of the ACE team to correct that!

• Like 1