.kju

Iron Front in Arm3 LITE - preview versions

5 minutes ago, Bish91 said:

Quick one gents. Is it possible to put vehicles and ammo crates inside gliders? 

maybe in the future. for now you can try attachTo command.

• Like 1

Cheers for replying , will check it out. Thanks! :)

this also happens with mcc where they show up as independent and also the 101st and 82nd dont even show up for the mcc so i dont know if its a mission problem or a IFA3 problem.also im using DCO and DRO by mbrdmn.T46e9Gh.jpg 

The day has come gentleman! Grab your garands and get in the higgins boat assap!

Get the mission here! - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=940922712

I want to thank the IFA3 developers for their hard work and amazing content. Thank you guys so much for making it possible to storm Normandy in Arma 3!

Alright enough with the gay shit, lets go blow up some shit!

• Like 4

23 hours ago, TheCr8rMaker said:

That's correct buddy, IFA3_AIO_LITE is everything iron Front in one, not sure if WW2_Objects is part of it though

Thanks man.

@kju @El Tyranos can either of you confirm this?

28 minutes ago, domokun said:

can either of you confirm this?

Yes it is, its the full IFA3 Lite, i can confirm it :)

19 minutes ago, Gunter Severloh said:

Yes it is, its the full IFA3 Lite, i can confirm it :)

Cheers but does IFA3_AIO_LITE include WW2_Objects ?

Hey,

it appears manually firing the attach commands (e.g statement = "[this] spawn LIB_G_TowAttach;";) as well as the standup, staticjump, etc commands do not work for AI. Any reason as to why?

32 minutes ago, burdy said:

Hey,

it appears manually firing the attach commands (e.g statement = "[this] spawn LIB_G_TowAttach;";) as well as the standup, staticjump, etc commands do not work for AI. Any reason as to why?

because current scripts were made for players and not for AI

14 minutes ago, Jaki said:

because current scripts were made for players and not for AI

Couldn't you theoretically at least make it accessible for the AI via script commands? Cant imagine the AI bugging out too hard if you simply fired the stand up command on a c47.

19 hours ago, gangman18 said:

this also happens with mcc where they show up as independent and also the 101st and 82nd dont even show up for the mcc so i dont know if its a mission problem or a IFA3 problem.also im using DCO and DRO by mbrdmn.T46e9Gh.jpg 

Yeah the factions are not properly defined - had to manually set them up as a whole new modded faction for ALIVE.

Also, not sure if you guys are aware, but the light's on the C47's appear to be local, and do not work when fired by a script (as it is local to the server), nor when fired by another player that isn't yourself in MP. The only time a player will see lights is if he manually turns them on.

how about a foxhole for city's dirt center surrounded by concrete blocks

Hi! I wondered if after a paradrop as an airborne soldier, there was a way to retrieve the musette we see a musette in the jump gear. Is that only for the look?

fantastic work are you doing IF Lite Mod Team...

Soldiers, weapons, ammo boxes and Ammotrucks needs a little bit adjustment because of the new added weapons ( Mg34 & M1919A6+ammo are not in the boxes,P08 Luger replaced P38 on some soldiers and only p38 ammo is in the boxes and carried by some soldier etc). Is the Mg34 already inside (not the one on tripod), can't find it?

• Like 1

Thanks for this great mod! It really looks, feels and sounds marvellous.

Might there be any chance to combine this with the fancy MG42 rate of fire patch for AI from the latest FOW release?

• Like 2

Is there any new unit patches coming? you should add some of the pacific us army divisions like the 25th or the 77th or 1st Cav.

here's some more pics i made feel free to use them as examples just give credit heres a  question for all of you   Ist das wermacht gut ja oder nein?   du entscheidest!

gowdX73.jpgOuFDMlY.jpgWWrpjEZ.jpgjA3dsWL.jpgOyDziRK.jpghOOimth.jpghG5ZDMy.jpgTeHm1Lq.jpg

• Like 9

Hey guys,

Sorry if this has been covered....but what is the best way to get AI to do a static line paradrop?

I've attempted to get my AI squad to disembark with me but they stay in the plane.  I also have some missions I'm working on where no players are in the planes...only AI who will need to jump on their own.

Any help/tips would be greatly appreciated and great work!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, autigergrad said:

Hey guys,

Sorry if this has been covered....but what is the best way to get AI to do a static line paradrop?

I've attempted to get my AI squad to disembark with me but they stay in the plane.  I also have some missions I'm working on where no players are in the planes...only AI who will need to jump on their own.

Any help/tips would be greatly appreciated and great work!!

well i use the rhs waypoint which means you need the rhs mods but is under advanced waypoints and its called infantry paradrop i think.

4 hours ago, autigergrad said:

I've been using the paradrop waypoint from the Ares Achilles Mod. 

Was gonna use the RHS one but was tryingto to keep the mod load small 

51 minutes ago, gangman18 said:

well i use the rhs waypoint which means you need the rhs mods but is under advanced waypoints and its called infantry paradrop i think.

When I use RHSUSAF I only get the paradrop cargo waypoint , not paradrop infantry ?!?!

The Achilles waypoint 'Paradrop' works perfectly.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ayjay said:

The Achilles waypoint 'Paradrop' works perfectly.

Yep can also confirm that , just tried after reading what "Unleashthepain" said.